Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:26 am

You. Math. Freak. :D (cheesy grin)
I'm so jealous. Could you pass Calculus for me please?
My only gloat (other than improving 90 points on the SATs) is a lovely 90.0% in International Business doing minimal work. Didn't study for the final, and I only missed two. Lovely.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:48 pm

I took a GED (substitute high school completion thing, for if you drop out) practice test a few years back (I was around 12/13) and found that according to that, I could graduate high school in every subject except math.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:37 pm

I earned a 96 on my English final, and apparently that was the highest in the class. :D

What was also weird was that on my math final, I earned a 95 or so. The amazing thing about that is that on the final for the 2nd term, I earned a 66. I consider it an improvement.

And I kept my 4.0. Yay.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:41 pm

When I took the SAT in 7th grade (age 12), I got a 1370. Kept finishing before the high school kids. Kinda funny.
My overall average this year was a 99.0.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:10 pm

Report cards finally came in the mail-I got almost all A+'s, except for an A in music (which everyone fell asleep in) and a B+ on the geometry midterm. *is pleased*

Atamand wrote:When I took the SAT in 7th grade (age 12), I got a 1370. Kept finishing before the high school kids. Kinda funny.

I think most people who score that well at such an early age would finish before the high school kids. I used the time constructively-I figured out how to write "FED.EX.ME.TO.MEXICO" on my calculator :D
Topic locked