Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:16 am

jellyoflight wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

NOOOO!

You can't be leaving!

Okay, so maybe you are- but you will be missed... by tons of people. Especially people in ASP. You will be remembered!

Quite. *starts up Ixistant shrine*

:( ::helps set up shrine::

Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:55 am

[Ryu] wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:

NOOOO!

You can't be leaving!

Okay, so maybe you are- but you will be missed... by tons of people. Especially people in ASP. You will be remembered!

*brings more items for shrine* :cry:

Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:56 pm

tomatie wrote:
[Ryu] wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:

NOOOO!

You can't be leaving!

*brings more items for shrine* :cry:

Wow! Don't go too crazy! Anyways, thanks everyone for your kind words. I now have to go, for a reason I can't say. Well, I will say it then. (I'm losing the intenet and my local library doesn't let you go onto forums.)

Now if you'll excuse me. *slips off to start up an Ixistant shop next to the shrine*

Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:50 pm

Just when I was starting to really love Scotland, too.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:26 pm

Sad to see ya go Ixistant. Hope to see you back soon.

What does ASP stand for anyway?

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:28 pm

Electric Dj wrote:Sad to see ya go Ixistant. Hope to see you back soon.

What does ASP stand for anyway?

Avs, Soda and Pudding. Lady Night is Avs. It started out as a God Wars group, the 3 of them helping one another. Eventually, more and more people joined it and it became what it is today.

PS: For all those who don't know, I'm staying around for the rest of today while I still have the internet.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:33 pm

Good, that's plenty of time to leave little memorials of yourself over the forums! :D

Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:19 pm

Hey! Guess what! Good News! I've managed to convince my parents to keep our cable! I can stay! But unfortunately, there is sheduled mainenance in my neighbourhood on the cable and we won't have the broadband for a few days :cry: Anyways, I'm staying!

*quickly changes the Ixistant Shrine into the Nintendo Shrine before taking out a sock puppet*

They won't notice Mr Flibble, they won't notice

OFFTOPIC: I'm going to put this in all of my posts from now on. Name change Hack Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with Avatar High on top?

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:10 pm

Excelent. I wonder whether it was you or the bomb letters that convinced them...
Topic locked