Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I'm so pathetic :p
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Almost all of my friends are going somewhere for the summer. Some of the rest aren't good friends so we don't really call each other, so I'm only in touch with two of my friends. >_< Not fun. One keeps doing stuff without me and whenever we plan stuff it doesn't work out.

My other friend, one of my really good ones, let's call her Corky :wink:,has been in touch with me since the day summer started, for which I am SO grateful. But after maybe a week, Corky told me a little secret. About who her crush is.

She told me not to tell anyone or talk about it except to who knew already. Anyway, afterwards, Corky gave me his screen name on AOL. At first she told me not to talk to him. Then Corky said that I could talk to him but not to say anything about her. Then she says I could tell him that one of her friends, lets call her m.e. likes him(which he knew already), and Corky also said I should say one of m.e.'s friends like him too.

So I went and talked to him. It turns out that he already knew m.e. and corky liked him. So, like the honest, nice person I am :wink: , I told corky what had happened. (At this point my hand is cramped, I must stop typing :) )...

pause...

Okay, better :lol:. Anyway, after I told corky, she was so mad at me. She kept saying how she hated me and she (supposedly) told everyone what I did and how mean I was, and that I couldn't keep a secret, and then she blocked me. It was HORRIBLE. And how is it my fault is he knew already?

Unfortunately, I like all of my friends and can't stand to see them mad at me, so naturally I went to apologize (I don't even know why) on another account. She procecced to block all of my accounts, wouldn't read my e-mails, and unhosted my website from her domain. She refuses to say anything but bad things about me to her friends. I can't stand to see her like this after all we've been through. For what? For a boy who happened to know a secret, and told me he knew. What should I do???? I hate it when people are mad at me.

Sometimes I think life is so unfair. >_<

Image Thanksies Dawn, sorry I didn't see it before. ^___^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well you could explain very very seriously that you didn't mean to betray her confidences. You could tell her that he already knew before I even talked to him, and that you talked to him out of curiousity, not will to betray a friend.

You've got to explain it and apologize, because people are very, very stubborn (no, really?) and no matter the reasons they stick to their beliefs, however untrue it may be.

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

try explaining it to her in person (if you already havent) that way, she cant ignore you, unless she gives the cold shoulder, but no one will do that, cause thats cold...

Quick! Hide your waffles! The true canadian is back with a new attidude~ Now if you excuse me, there's fudgesicles in my fridge!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well,talk to her in person,like others said. If she doesnt get it and forgive you,I'm sorry to say she isnt a true friend. I have had old friends get mad at me for no reason,too,and I can say a friendship like that is not worth it. So,just explain to her what happened,tell her its not your fault,and if shes the good friend she should be,she'll forgive you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think she's just freaking over the fact the he knows she likes him. She might be a little confused over what to do now and liked things better when she didn't know he knew. You just happened to be the one to tell her this and spun her world.

You didn't do anything wrong. You did exactly what she said to do. She was the one who told you to tell him a friend of a friend liked him. Since he already knew, you didn't even say anything that was new.

I'm sure she'll get over it. This was something very important to her and her heart is probably racing over it. She has to process this before she moves on with anything else. I think it was a little much of her to stop hosting your website, though. If anyone else knows the situation, maybe they can talk to her about it? If the boy talks to her, maybe have him tell her you didn't say anything and that he was the one who told you? You should try to talk to her in person, but give her a little space first. Maybe you could send her a letter and explain things, say how much you miss her, offer to take her to the movies, whatever.

I hope things work out for you. It's tough when good friends fight. :(

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Its partially her fault because she told the so called secret to you, then its also your because you passed it on.

If you can't keep a secret, refuse to listen to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

1) She didn't tell him, Chris...re-read. :)

2) Just give her time to cool off...trust me...females are so stupid sometimes. (I can say it! I'm female!!) And...when tempers flare, there can be trouble. *scowls* I would know. Give her a week or two to chill, then try approching her again.

Siggy under construction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I am right :P

Technically she did pass on the secret (sort of) even though the secret wasn't really secret and thus corky may think Kristina told him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
But at what point does a secret stop being a secret if everyone knows it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Canada wrote:
try explaining it to her in person (if you already havent) that way, she cant ignore you, unless she gives the cold shoulder, but no one will do that, cause thats cold...

You'd be suprised.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kristina, she isn't a true friend if she won't even give you a minute to explain what happened. It looks to me like she was just using you to get to her crush. She isn't really worth your time. People like Corky, I find, rarely care about other people's feelings. They're too busy getting other people to do their own crap for them. If you really, truly, feel the need to apologize (although you did absolutely nothing) you should. But I also think Corky owes you an apology.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Just don't block her. If she really values you as a friend, then she'll come and apologise. If she doesn't, she's not worth it.

Post subject: Re: I'm so pathetic :p
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:18 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kristina wrote:
Almost all of my friends are going somewhere for the summer. Some of the rest aren't good friends so we don't really call each other, so I'm only in touch with two of my friends. >_< Not fun. One keeps doing stuff without me and whenever we plan stuff it doesn't work out.

My other friend, one of my really good ones, let's call her Corky :wink:,has been in touch with me since the day summer started, for which I am SO grateful. But after maybe a week, Corky told me a little secret. About who her crush is.

She told me not to tell anyone or talk about it except to who knew already. Anyway, afterwards, Corky gave me his screen name on AOL. At first she told me not to talk to him. Then Corky said that I could talk to him but not to say anything about her. Then she says I could tell him that one of her friends, lets call her m.e. likes him(which he knew already), and Corky also said I should say one of m.e.'s friends like him too.

So I went and talked to him. It turns out that he already knew m.e. and corky liked him. So, like the honest, nice person I am :wink: , I told corky what had happened. (At this point my hand is cramped, I must stop typing :) )...

pause...

Okay, better :lol:. Anyway, after I told corky, she was so mad at me. She kept saying how she hated me and she (supposedly) told everyone what I did and how mean I was, and that I couldn't keep a secret, and then she blocked me. It was HORRIBLE. And how is it my fault is he knew already?

Unfortunately, I like all of my friends and can't stand to see them mad at me, so naturally I went to apologize (I don't even know why) on another account. She procecced to block all of my accounts, wouldn't read my e-mails, and unhosted my website from her domain. She refuses to say anything but bad things about me to her friends. I can't stand to see her like this after all we've been through. For what? For a boy who happened to know a secret, and told me he knew. What should I do???? I hate it when people are mad at me.

Sometimes I think life is so unfair. >_<

you are not pathetic

thank you Koku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, time for my Peer Mediation skills :)

Listen, you did nothing wrong because even if you had told him the secret, he would've said "I know already". Girls (No offence) get all crazy about a guy and all they do is talk about him. I have two friends which are girls and they are exactly like that. One of them likes a guy and he doesn't even know she exists and the other stalked the guy for a year and now they're finally together. Oi. And if I said something bad about the guys, I would get flamed big time. Therefore she is flaming you because you might've "ruined" her chances to be with him even though she knows he knew before hand.

Trust me, if she is still mad at you than she isn't a good friend. If she wants to go and see if she has a chance with him, let her do it on her own. She doesn't deserve you as a friend.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ammer wrote:
Oh, time for my Peer Mediation skills :)

Listen, you did nothing wrong because even if you had told him the secret, he would've said "I know already". Girls (No offence) get all crazy about a guy and all they do is talk about him. I have two friends which are girls and they are exactly like that. One of them likes a guy and he doesn't even know she exists and the other stalked the guy for a year and now they're finally together. Oi. And if I said something bad about the guys, I would get flamed big time. Therefore she is flaming you because you might've "ruined" her chances to be with him even though she knows he knew before hand.

Trust me, if she is still mad at you than she isn't a good friend. If she wants to go and see if she has a chance with him, let her do it on her own. She doesn't deserve you as a friend.

peer whataty what

thank you Koku

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next