Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Do you own an ipod?
Yes 45%  45%  [ 48 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 57 ]
what is an ipod? 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 106
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have an iPod Nano. My mom won it in a raffle. I adore it, but I really want a Video iPod.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I don't have XP or a Mac and therefore an iPod is pretty useless to me. Maybe once Vista rolls around I'll finally bite-the-bullet and get a new computer... Image

Set made by S-S-SmOkIN -- Support Icon by Relella

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

alright, this is stupid. I got my nano on the 22nd of april, and now, just today, somehow, the screen broke. i didn't drop it, i didn't step on it, i didn't throw it or anything like that. it just broke. :cry:

I've had this thing in a doul (sp?) iskin case and had the hard plastic screen protector on.

nowi originally got this thing in the first place from a promotion at the bank that go to that had occured a few months ago.

needless to say, i'm upset that it didn't last but maybe 2 weeks.

now that i'm done ranting and complaining, is there anything that i can do? can i get them to repair it, or send me another one, or even just get me a new screen for it? or am i just screwed? :cry:

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-Ducky- wrote:
alright, this is stupid. I got my nano on the 22nd of april, and now, just today, somehow, the screen broke. i didn't drop it, i didn't step on it, i didn't throw it or anything like that. it just broke. :cry:

I've had this thing in a doul (sp?) iskin case and had the hard plastic screen protector on.

nowi originally got this thing in the first place from a promotion at the bank that go to that had occured a few months ago.

needless to say, i'm upset that it didn't last but maybe 2 weeks.

now that i'm done ranting and complaining, is there anything that i can do? can i get them to repair it, or send me another one, or even just get me a new screen for it? or am i just screwed? :cry:

Where did you buy it from? If you bought directly from an Apple Store or Apple.com, you can go straight to them and they'll kindly replace/repair it for you for free or they'll refund the money. If you bought it from a third party store, go to the store you bought it from and ask them for a refund or a replacement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:36 am 

I have a 30GB Video iPod and I love it. I'm just paranoid about using it too much because of the whole battery needing to be replaced thing (even though that won't be happening for another couple of years). I live in New Zealand and I'm not sure if I can just send it away to get the battery replaced when it needs to be. Maybe I'll have to send it overseas or something?

The other thing is that the screen scratches really easily, but not so much that I can't watch the videos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

aekre wrote:
I have a 30GB Video iPod and I love it. I'm just paranoid about using it too much because of the whole battery needing to be replaced thing (even though that won't be happening for another couple of years). I live in New Zealand and I'm not sure if I can just send it away to get the battery replaced when it needs to be. Maybe I'll have to send it overseas or something?

The other thing is that the screen scratches really easily, but not so much that I can't watch the videos.

http://www.ipodbattery.com/

;) Cheap, replaceable batteries.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:05 am 

Yeah, I have a nano, and I love it. It's so much better than having to switch a CD all the time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7