Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

ahoteinrun wrote:
Do not... I REPEAT...
DO NOT... pick your nose with an icicle.

No this isn't from personal experience, but I watched someoen do it once, and it turned... out badly. *nods*

Well It sounds quite painful...aren't icicles pointy and pokey?

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Picking your nose with an icicle?Sounds like something Callie would try...j/p, I know your smarter than that Callie but it does sound like something a couple of my friends would try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I USED to live in edmonton, but no longer. I moved to Vancouver, where the weather is MUCH MUCH milder, hahaha. Although, last winter, it got quite cold for Vancouver weather, (no comparing to edmonton or those places ^^* heh. ) -10 degrees, -30 with windchill, but edmonton is worse. Wear gloves, always have lip gloss, as these were said, but I haven't actually read all of them *hides* u loose most of your heat from your head, so wear a toque, ummm, windproof jacket with fleeeece inside. Mmm, warm. Lotsa socks, allt he things said. Yeah. Lots of cream^^* It helps sooth your skin. (If you can drive, ifyou're old enough, or if there's not too much snow) then wait one or two minutes after starting your car before driving, to heat up the engine, umm, and always have houseshoes by your bed, so that you don't freeze your feet in the mornings^^* heh. Change right away, so that you warm up in your day's clothes sooner, hehe. Check the weather to see if it's gonna get colder or not, so that you can be prepared. If anything, warm you clothes under your sheets, and sit on them or something. It'll warm them up, I speak from camping experience^^*. Warm your hands under hot water before going out, because then when you put your gloves on, they'll warm up faster, and stay warmer longer. If you're going out into deep snow, have waterproof stuff, cus snow WILL eventually seep through. It sucks being cold and wet. You can get sick easily. Yep, I'm sure that's all been said though^^*.

Post subject: Re: Practical Tips for winter Weather?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Midnight wrote:
Ok, so winter is comign in fast, what are some winter tips that maybe your grammsies told you when your were five. Come on all, lets keep warm with it!

Strap on some boards to your feet and skii nude ":D Just kidding. Although I have some friends who do that @_@

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*Chellie wrote:
Picking your nose with an icicle?Sounds like something Callie would try...j/p, I know your smarter than that Callie but it does sound like something a couple of my friends would try.

Sounds like something I would do? Ha! Sounds like something you or someone else we both know would do *coughlhcough*

Anyway,umm..I forgot.[/i]

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:11 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Callie wrote:
ahoteinrun wrote:
Do not... I REPEAT...
DO NOT... pick your nose with an icicle.

No this isn't from personal experience, but I watched someoen do it once, and it turned... out badly. *nods*

Well It sounds quite painful...aren't icicles pointy and pokey?

Wow pick your nose with an icycle huh? Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely try with an iceblock ~_^

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: The other room, no not that one, tha- yeah, that one
In response to the earlier question, yes, it did snow...quite a bit. IN fact for two nights running, my step sister and i have jumped on teh trampoline, in our Pajammas, only to loose feeling seconds later. Tis fun!

er...nude skiing...erm...sounds fun?

Anyways my loves, keep it coming

(p.s I love snow, hate the cold...grrrr cold!)

Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4