Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you own an ipod?
Yes 45%  45%  [ 48 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 57 ]
what is an ipod? 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 106
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:59 am 

Ixistant wrote:
Yep. A Black 30GB iPod Video, and it rocks. I've got a program that allows you to record DVD's and allow them to be put onto your iPod, and so far I've put 10 Tenchi Muyo OVA episodes, Napoleon Dynamite and Scary Movie 3 on.

I got one of those too... Can you tell me where to get that program? That sounds really cool.

The only complaint is that Apple makes it EXTREMELY difficult to put osngs on it unless you get them from ITunes. (Which is ridiculous, no one pays $1 for each new song they listen to). Also, if you accidentally delete a song from ITunes on your computer, it deletes it in your IPod too. It gets really irritating. Other than that, I can't complain. However, I've been using the provided carrying case and it's already starting to scratch.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

No I haven't got one, but I would like to get one soon. I was going to get an mp3 player for Christmas, but then I realised that I couldn't even plug it into my computer because its so old and RUBBISH it doesn't have one of those USB ports (I think thats it). Anyway, my mums going to buy a new computer sometime before summer so I hope to get an ipod after that.
Ipods hold lots of songs and its much easier to carry around than a CD player with tons of CDs.
I didn't even realise some of them havve games and other extras before reading some of these posts.... that is another plus in my mind. :)

Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I have my trusty black 2gig Nano. His name is Murphy (fanfiction-inspired name). He's got 437 songs so far. He's being good so far, not bothering me, except for one time. The computer wouldn't recognize him, but a quick reset fixed. ^^

He's kinda scratched, but I like the effect it gives off. I am so weird.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 305 character limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bangel wrote:
My only complaint is that they're falsely advertised. They advertise you get four gigabytes of space (or twenty, thirty, etc.) but you really only get 3.7- they use 300 megabytes of space to add on all the games and such (which are very entertaining indeed, so that's not much of a complaint). :P

is there any way to delete the games and stuff if you want to, or are you stuck with them even if you don't like/want them?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-Ducky- wrote:
Bangel wrote:
My only complaint is that they're falsely advertised. They advertise you get four gigabytes of space (or twenty, thirty, etc.) but you really only get 3.7- they use 300 megabytes of space to add on all the games and such (which are very entertaining indeed, so that's not much of a complaint). :P

is there any way to delete the games and stuff if you want to, or are you stuck with them even if you don't like/want them?

I think you're stuck with them. Not complaining, though, since the music quiz game is great to play when I've got nothing to do before class starts or at lunch, and, well....SOLITAIRE! I wish it were draw 1, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

can you back up other files like word documents or spreadsheets onto your ipod from your computer, or no?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:41 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I recently bought a 5th Generation (video) 60GB Black iPod. Have 4425 songs and some family guy and desperate housewives and american dad episodes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-Ducky- wrote:
can you back up other files like word documents or spreadsheets onto your ipod from your computer, or no?

Yeah, it's very handy. You can't access it on the iPod, but you can plug it into any computer and use it like a zip drive.

Just go to 'enable hard drive use' under iPod options in iTunes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I got an iPod nano 4GB for Christmas.
<3
What else is there to say? I love it!

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

now, i'm thinking of buying a 40GB Photo and was wondering if it displays the album art for the songs that you are listening to.

if it does show the album art, is it ONLY if you buy it from itunes or will it show it even when playing music from your existing music collection?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-Ducky- wrote:
now, i'm thinking of buying a 40GB Photo and was wondering if it displays the album art for the songs that you are listening to.

if it does show the album art, is it ONLY if you buy it from itunes or will it show it even when playing music from your existing music collection?

You can add album art to a song from your computer. It's in the 'get info' window :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I wish we could change our votes on the poll. I just got a 1Gig Black iPod Nano. I love it. It's perfect for me. Not too many songs. Just enough to keep me entertained while I do whatever it is I need to do.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i have an, ipod, the 60GB which holds 15,000 songs :) Recommended for those who have big music collections.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

now, when buying music from itunes, what format does it come in? are you able to transfer it to a CD or flashdrive or something or, not? o_O

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-Ducky- wrote:
now, when buying music from itunes, what format does it come in? are you able to transfer it to a CD or flashdrive or something or, not? o_O

I'm not sure if you can burn it to CD. I DO know that you can authorize up to 5 other computers to use the MP3 file, but I don't know how that works because I've never bought anything from the music store :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next