Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you own an ipod?
Yes 45%  45%  [ 48 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 57 ]
what is an ipod? 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 106
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I love my Romi-chan^^ She's my fourth, though. ChibiHao developed disk problems so I sent him back and got ChibiYoh, who came with disk problems. We actually have a sneaking suspicion that Apple just sent me the same iPod back. Anyway, I got him looked at and replaced with my first Romi, who was tragically knocked out of my pocket and destroyed. Finally got around to getting her replaced with my current Romi, who shares the same name because...Well, I like the name. And I couldn't think of any other seiyuu awesome enough to name an iPod after.

-hem- Yeah. Romi's a 3rd generation black and white, 20 GB. I've got about 400-something songs, which is about a day of music. I also use her as a zip drive, seeing as my mom hasn't had the manners to return the one she stole from me. I thought the whole iPod thing was a fad at first, but I did some research, actually got one, and ended up loving it. They're very easy to use and are VERY handy for backing up files and stuff.

Oh, and you can make little outfits for them too! Romi-chan's already got a kimono, and I'm dressing her up as either a memorial tablet or an oracle bell for Otakon^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I don't have one. I've been debating it for a long time. I just have so many other things to spend money on (rent, heat, gas for the car, etc.). I don't know if I could afford it right now. I usually just take my CD carrier wherever I need it, sometimes my computer.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yes i own an ipod, i got a black nano for christmas its really cool. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have the Rio Carbon. heh.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

everconfused wrote:
Don't have one, can't afford it. A friend of mine has a mini and she loved it. She still likes it, but ... the only way she can use it now is to use it at home with the dock. The batteries won't hold a charge anymore and when she called and asked, she was told that the mini can't have the battery replaced. Basically, it's a "throw-away" after you've recharged the battery so many times. To me that's a waste.

That's not true, many electronic stores sell external batteries for around $30 USD.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:16 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jax wrote:
Yes i own an ipod, i got a black nano for christmas its really cool. :)

Wow. That's the 18th person I've heard of that got a black one of some kind for Christmas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Nope, but come April 2, I hope to have one.

I do, however, own a 256 MB mp3 player on which I keep the Sim City 4 soundtrack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Shifty wrote:
Only complaint I have is that the battery dies to quickly.

charge it for a night or so and the battery stays full longer.. i charged mine for a night i got up and i had it on all during scool(like, screen, not music) in my backpack and i came out and it was still full battery

i got an iPod mini, with my own money.. they should make it like every 200th song is free though, im spending all my money on those cards... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
My question to you is wether or not you own an ipod.

Yes I do. I wasn't planning to own one but I won an iPod Shuffle off of a bottle of Sierra Mist...you don't just say no to a free iPod.

Quote:
if you do, do you like it?

To my surprise...I do. The Shuffle is pretty limited in features but I love using it in the car. I can load it up with my fave songs and then it just randomly plays them so there is still a sense of variety.

Quote:
how many songs do you have on it?

Almost 200 I think...

Quote:
anything you hate?

Not as of yet. It does what it's supposed to do.

Quote:
how many GB of music does yours hold?

1 gig. I was really happy to see that they sent me the bigger of the two versions of the Shuffle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

30gb white video. I've got like 450 songs, need more. Lots of space to fill on this sucker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have a 30gb white video one as well. Have about 20vids and 3.5k songs and still have a ton of room left. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have a Creative Zen Micro. Far superior to iPod, I think. can hold between 2500-5000 songs...I've only got about 500 so far. Comes with microphone, FM Radio, etc etc..

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have a green iPod mini... It's good and all, but remember to hold onto the reciet (sp?) for ever... DO NOT throw it away...

Mine has a million faults, that is what irritates me... My dad refuses to exchange it for another one... so mine drains in 15 minutes from half way, or if you charge it to full, it freezes up and is unuseable >_>... So you have to wait till it drains then charge it up again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I have a 6 GB blue iPod mini. It really holds about 1350 songs, and I have too much music for it now, but I still love it. I hate how it just randomly skips songs sometimes and just doesn't play them at all. The battery life isn't as great as it's advertised to be either, and I haven't even had it for a year. Overall, it's good and I <3 it.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nope.

I have a really old iRiver; although it's in for repair and because it's been discontinued, I might get a free upgrade to the H10 if it's beyond repair/they lose it/they can't be bothered to fix it. I tihnk it's a lot better than an iPod - it's drag and drop on Explorer and it's compatible with picture files and WMAs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next