Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

whooo. contacts.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:22 am

I have contacts now. I spent over an hour before I got one in, but after I took them out, I got them back in in just a couple minutes....

Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:37 am

hey thats cool...how do they feel?

Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:02 am

I've always wanted contacts! Lucky duck.

I do hear the hard ones are uncomfortable and feel a bit stiff, what kind did you get?

Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:11 am

Congratulations. :)

I could never stand anything in my eye like that..

Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:45 am

haha, yeah, it took me 30-45 min the first time o.O; but now, it's super easy^^* I know that my eyes got irritated sooo easily at first, but after a month or two, they were fine^^*. Congratulations!^^* I was super happy getting mine :P They're wonderful to have^__^ hehe.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:29 pm

Don't feel too bad, it took me about one and a half hours to put my first pair in for the first time. Now I only take about 5 minutes. :)

They work wonders, don't they? Now you don't have to have glasses that don't let your eyes stand out!

Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:29 am

I want contacts, but my eyes are too dry or something.
Oh, and I don't need glasses anymore.

Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:40 am

I have soft lenses. This morning I only took about 10 min. getting them on, and less than 5 getting them off. :)

Although I will be out of town in Chicago Thursday-Sunday, I will be going in to get those fancy ones that are black the whole way through. Those are cooooooool. :D

Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:17 am

lucky you! and i once had contacts, you sound better at it than me, after 2 hours *not joking* trying to get the last one in, i gave up.

but contacts are wonderful! you can actually wear sunglasses! :P

black ones, nifty, :P

Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:04 pm

I have them too. The first day was horrible, even though they are soft. But now, it's a piece of cake getting them in and out. I only hate them when my eyes are dry or if there's sand or smoke around... :o
Topic locked