Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Escape from Dentention

Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:01 am

Can you escape from Dentention?

I can't. I am stuck. How do I get into the chemisty computers and get past the dog?

Help? Soon?

Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:09 am

Detention isn't that bad. It's kind of awkward, though, to be sitting there with the teacher. But our detentions are really short, and luckily, I've only had it once.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:09 am

I have a feeling this topic's about the game...? A link to it would've been useful for clarity, but anyways, just in case it really is about the game, here.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:48 am

There's a game? o_O
I thought she meant like... detention detention. But okay.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:53 am

Cool game.. but I am stuck, too.. at the first locked door. :oops:

Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:40 am

Ditto Medli :oops: Help?

Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:28 am

Which door? The one in the initial room?

I just played it.. managed to complete it in about 20 minutes ;)

Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:58 am

o_O;; what are you guys talking about lol :battar:

Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:33 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:o_O;; what are you guys talking about lol :battar:

Escape From Detention

I find it quite funny that this thread appeared after I poosted the link to it in the Crimson Room and Viridian Room thread.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:44 pm

Interesting concept... But these types of games make my back hurt.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:29 pm

Shifty wrote:Interesting concept... But these types of games make my back hurt.

Now that is an interesting concept.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:49 pm

Shifty wrote:Interesting concept... But these types of games make my back hurt.

After *somebody's* back get hurts by letting another person on their back to get open the ven-

*is dragged away by EFD Officals*

*returns* Now how do you get out of the power room? Stupid crowbar, won't oopen the door.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:16 pm

I gave the crowbar to Serin and it worked just fine. {You get to open the cabinet to get the rope and such.}

As for Zega's problem. You have to get a key to open one of the file cabinets in one of the offices. There's a slip of paper with the password on it. You also have to find the Science room, otherwise the information on the computer is useless. Make sure you go through the Cafeteria as well.

Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:54 pm

Im confused...you gave the crowbar to serin?Ive got bravo in this room and she cant get the door open apparently

Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:12 pm

Yeah, you use the crowbar to open it, but you have to get Serin and Geo into the room. There should be a cabinet with a rope in it. Tie it to something and then throw the rope to them. They come in and then you can get Serin to open the door with the crowbar.
Topic locked