Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

The Haunted Avatar!

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:38 pm

When I logged onto PPT today I had just recieved a PM from White_Wolf. She had noticed that the Avatar I'm currently using has a face in the girls dress. What is that face? I don't ever remember having that face there before.

You have to look very closely. But you can see it at the beginning of her dress.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:02 pm

Yeah I noticed that while I was making the set.

And you know, the wierdest thing just happened while I was going to type that I don't think it's actually haunted (:P): My keyboard changed itself to the american keyboard system without me doing anything special, and now I can't find any frickin' symbols on it because everything's mixed up... WHAT THE HECK (darnit, where's that question mark..argh)

Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:12 pm

I noticed that when I worked on that picture as well. I thought you already knew. :)

Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:24 pm

Whoa! That's creepy! I had never noticed that before. Now it's staring at me... *runs and hides screaming about "the creepy girl in the other girl's dress"*

Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:21 pm

Whoa that is freeky... I wouldn't have seen it if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
Whos the girl in the set though? The one thats easily visible...

Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:35 pm

"The pale face concealed in the white lace skirt"... hmm, nice title for a B grade horror flick.

Seriously, this being halloween and all that, do you think - you know you know? ;) :evil:

Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:37 pm

I noticed that the first time you had a set with that image. I figured you already knew it was there.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:45 pm

I never noticed that before...kinda spooky, eh?

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:12 pm

Nope. I never knew. I don't really pay attention to these things. I'm a little slow.

Shifty wrote:Whoa that is freeky... I wouldn't have seen it if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
Whos the girl in the set though? The one thats easily visible...

I have no idea. Rumors say it's Amy Lee but I highly doubt it.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:50 am

You're right...looks like a dog! If anybody can't see it, I'll be happy to edit it to make the face lines black and post it here so it's easier to see.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:38 pm

Oh, wow. I didn't even see it there until it was pointed out. Though I've never really looked too closely at it :P

Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:19 pm

I never noticed that before! Its cool...but the face is creeping me out...

Mabey the person who took the photo watermarked it?

Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:57 pm

OK this is creepy. In the avatar area, it's not there, but in the post area, it is. Am I the only one who sees this?

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:18 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:OK this is creepy. In the avatar area, it's not there, but in the post area, it is. Am I the only one who sees this?

I noticed the same thing today as you but yesterday I saw it in both the avatar area and in the post area.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:27 pm

Combusken BG wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:OK this is creepy. In the avatar area, it's not there, but in the post area, it is. Am I the only one who sees this?

I noticed the same thing today as you but yesterday I saw it in both the avatar area and in the post area.

I saw Ammer's open request. Marissa removed it for him. So we're not freaking out.
Topic locked