Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Sorry for being a/n ......

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:19 am

Insert your own expletive there. I haven't been very nice recently, for no real reason. Stress and school I guess, but no excuse.

As such, I'd like to humble myself here by kneeling down and asking for forgiveness from everyone I've offended, and a chance to not be a troll..urgh.

So, to anyone who cares enough to read - I'm sorry for being so aggravating and idiotic, I'm ashamed of it and I won't do it again.

Skull.
Last edited by Paulisacretin on Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:00 pm

Aw...thats so nice of you to say your sorry. But, personally you didn't offend me at all. I understand how it can get with school and stress and all...so your not alone. But, just wanted to tell you that I admire you for your humility.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:20 pm

Even though you never offended me, then I shall still huggle you and say 'it's ok'.

*hugs*

It's ok!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:44 pm

Awww...least you're saying sorry for being like that. *hugs*

You never offended me, fortunately, but I'm sure if you did offend people, that those people will forgive you, and understand. :)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:46 pm

Good on you for apologising :)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:55 pm

Making a general apology was nice of you. However, the lesson would stick with you more if you actually went through your posting history and marked down the number of comments you made that you'd consider rude. It's actually very surprising, and I suggest that everyone try it. Nothing motivates you to change better than seeing how many of your posts are negative. Everyone could use a good dose of their own medicine, and looking back at what you've said to people is a right smack in the face for most.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Good for you. :) It is a stressful time of year and it's good that you realise that's no reason to take it out on others. It's a real man that appologizes in front of everyone. *claps* Good job. :)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:17 pm

Awww, well, thats very nice of you. :)

I forgive you!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:01 pm

Skullsplitter, we all have thos etimes when were absolutely terrible for others, but I'm sure more PPTers know better than to hate anyone for a few incidents.

You're a good person and you slipped up, it's cool you've apologized and you recognize that those who were offended may not jump right back on the bandwagon, but those types of things take time and theres plenty of that to go around.

Oh..and, darn this is awfully brave of you, it's one thing to scream blasphemy at someone who says you've been mean, but its another(and far better) to see the error of ones own ways.

Go you! =)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:56 pm

Awwww, it's okay, we forgive you, or at least I do. ^.^

And you can make fun of me if you want to let steam out, I usually find insults funny. :3

Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:20 pm

Zero wrote:Awwww, it's okay, we forgive you, or at least I do. ^.^

And you can make fun of me if you want to let steam out, I usually find insults funny. :3

Naturally, that wouldn't be a good idea.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:14 pm

Thankyou
:oops:

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:31 pm

Aww, thats nice of you to apologize, even though you never hurt my feelings or anything, its still nice of you to make a general apology. Everyone has those days and periods of time when stress and life in general makes even the tiniest things seem so large, large enough to warrent anger/annoyance, etc. It's just really nice of you to apologize. :) So I'll say thanks for apologizing and I think the world would be a better place if more people apologized for things like this. :)

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:22 am

I'm sorry for snapping at you as well, just when I saw your message it hurt my feelings so much. I don't hate you, but lack of sleep and hurt feelings dictated what I typed unfortunately.

Apology accepted hon. :hug:

Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:Making a general apology was nice of you. However, the lesson would stick with you more if you actually went through your posting history and marked down the number of comments you made that you'd consider rude. It's actually very surprising, and I suggest that everyone try it.

i would, but i honestly dont have that much time to kill, still somthing to do later on.

but anyways, as some guy (or possibly gal) once said, "to err is human, to forgive divine" everyone has bad days (mine just tend to last months actually) and everyone has good days too.
this seems to be your good day.
ive not had a good day in some time now, and honestly im suprised ive not gone on another psycho trip.
Topic locked