Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

After much thinking, I've decided to leave the forum.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:35 pm

For a month.

I'm leaving Saturday for Spain. No Internet. No cell phone. I'll be back in July.

Love you. <3

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:43 pm

All these people leaving, argwagaga.

Hope you have fun, Mark. And as a going away present, I'll order underOATH's new CD for you. :P *prods location*

(P.S.: It's just HARDCORE. Not hardcore metal)

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:19 pm

No phone and no internet? In Spain?

Do tell.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:04 pm

I'm told the Alméria area doesn't have much in the way of them.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:05 pm

shapu wrote:No phone and no internet? In Spain?

Do tell.

It's a school in which you're not allowed to go online except for e-mail.

Or I could find an Internet cafe, but I'll be really busy studying/discothequing (is that even a word?).

Plus, my parents won't let me bring my phone (or my iPods! :() over there. They want me to experience Spain. Even though I've been there many times before.

EDIT: Ew, I'm not going to Andalucia. I'm going north.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm going north

Which gives me the opportunity to steal your thunder and make this conversation about me - I had an Andorran ancestor. Well, presumably people before him, too, but I have no idea who they were.

Well, have a good time. Get your learn on. (BTW: Not sure where you're from, but instead of "discothequing," which AFAIK is correct but awkward, you could always say "clubbing," as we do in the states.)

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:30 pm

shapu wrote:
I'm going north
you could always say "clubbing," as we do in the states.)

We doo too in the UKoo...

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:40 pm

o_0 wrote:Plus, my parents won't let me bring my phone (or my iPods! :() over there. They want me to experience Spain. Even though I've been there many times before.

You have more than one??!

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:41 pm

rachel wrote:
o_0 wrote:Plus, my parents won't let me bring my phone (or my iPods! :() over there. They want me to experience Spain. Even though I've been there many times before.

He has one for Lost episodes alone and then one for everything else, I think. >< Lucky boy!

Have fun Marky <3

Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:00 pm

Bangel wrote:
rachel wrote:

He has one for Lost episodes alone and then one for everything else, I think. >< Lucky boy!

Have fun Marky <3

You're right! :D

I say disco in Spain, because, honestly, I don't know if you say, "clubes" or something, but I know you can say, "discos".

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:05 am

You guys... serious... one day I will smack you all so hard for doing this!!! :evil:

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:29 am

Have a good time in Spain! You're going to have to share some stories or pictures when you get back!

Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:05 am

I hear that Spain is really great. Have fun, and bring back lots of pictures!

Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:42 am

...and lots of spanish people.

Anywho, have fun! Claim that you have an email address here so you can talk to us still...or something.

Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:28 pm

Spain ey?

Hola como estas! Que suenes con los angelitos! Es toi des nuda!
Topic locked