Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Famous PPTers

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:11 am

Have you ever been on tv or in the newspaper and sorta feel like you are famous?
I was on tv in 2001 I believe and in the newspaper in 1999.
And some of us know Starchaser was on Jepeordy (SP?).

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:25 am

I was on a Gameshow for two seasons...I had people come up to me on the street recognising me, I had to grow my hair long to change my appearance.
Last edited by Christopher on Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:28 am

I was on the front page of a newspaper when I was seven (around 1999) when they were doing a thing about my school. I was holding a paper turkey I made. =D Except they spelled my last name wrong (it's Farrar and they spelled it Farrat X_X;; ).

Re: Famous PPTers

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:30 am

Adam wrote:Have you ever been on tv or in the newspaper and sorta feel like you are famous?

She was on Jeopardy?!

Wow. That's nuts! :o

I'm still eagerly awaiting my fifteen minutes of fame.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:43 am

I have been in the newspaper for wrestling :D

I also have been on 5 pages of my years book 8)

Re: Famous PPTers

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:46 am

Demonish wrote:
Adam wrote:Have you ever been on tv or in the newspaper and sorta feel like you are famous?

She was on Jeopardy?!

Wow. That's nuts! :o

I'm still eagerly awaiting my fifteen minutes of fame.

Someone posted a picture of her on Jeopardy here about 6 months ago.
I was only on the local tv station and local newspaper.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:12 am

I was in a local newspaper for the ACSL team photo. We made #15 out of the country.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:17 am

I was on the local news before because it flooded.

And once a thing I saw in the newspaper was shown by Jay Leno for headlines.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:26 am

I have been shown on a few local TV stations, some of which went out to Philly due to high school football games. I was there in the few instances they panned their cameras over the band.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:19 am

I was just in a hospital newsletter with the rest of myfamily because I my moms recovery and all, no-one reads the hospital newsletter thingies. :D

Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:22 am

DiscordantNote wrote:I have been shown on a few local TV stations, some of which went out to Philly due to high school football games. I was there in the few instances they panned their cameras over the band.

Maybe I saw you...even tho I dunno what you look like :P

Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:17 am

I was in one of the local newspapers twice.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:28 am

When I was 10 or eleven I wrote articles and submitted them to the newspaper and they got in. It was pretty cool. I have also been in the newspaper for acting, which was fun. I was on the TV once for a bus accident and another time for "Harry Potter Day" at my school. I could have been in several commercials, but my parents wouldn't let me.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:49 pm

I've been in the newspaper lots of times. And I've been on the news before, too.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:22 pm

I hosted my school's talent show a few years ago and it was on a local cable channel here...twice!
Topic locked