Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Gmail accounts?

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:10 am

Post your Gmail accounts here (if you have one.)

Mine's tymaporer at gmail dot com.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:15 am

mailto:Hillers@gmail.com

I just got it yesterday. If anyone has a spare invite, they don't need, let me know please. My dad has been interested in them for a looonnggg time.
Last edited by Hil on Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:18 am

Wow how'd you guys sign up? o_O There doesn't appaer to be a link to sign up.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:19 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Wow how'd you guys sign up? o_O There doesn't appaer to be a link to sign up.

Invite code, just like how livejournal used to be x_x. I got my invite from a lj friend...

It's still on beta testing though, so hopefully it will be available for free soon (without a code).

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:20 am

I got mine from Blogger. They asked me to join up a couple of months ago, just to test it, kinda thing.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:34 am

Oh ok gotcha :) *sigh* pity it doesn't have pop/smtp access. Still, it's 1gb.. can't complain :) I have this feeling google is going to give Microsoft a run for it's money in a few years - not just in online services but in computers as well.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:40 am

I'm so tired of hearing about Gmail. >< I have never wanted to try it and I already hate it.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:41 am

No GMail account for me... if anyone has a spare invite, please send it to Hil's dad. If you happen to have two spare invites... well, I'll let you guess what I'm about to say. :)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:46 am

I already got an invite, I just need to think of a good name now. I'll let you all know when I get it. :)

Honestly, I don't really need it, as AOL is pretty good for mail... but why not go along with the crowd? ;)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:54 am

I've got one - it's alexthedevil[at]gmail[dot]com. Drop me an email if you're bored :P

If I get any invites, I'll be sure to give them to some of you PPTers :)

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:58 am

robot wrote:I'm so tired of hearing about Gmail. >< I have never wanted to try it and I already hate it.

Robot's my new best friend.
**starts the Anti-Gmail revolution**

Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:01 am

mines bedeviled at gmail dot com.

I'll post when I get more invites available or email me, and I'll send them out when I get them.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:02 am

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
robot wrote:I'm so tired of hearing about Gmail. >< I have never wanted to try it and I already hate it.

Robot's my new best friend.
**starts the Anti-Gmail revolution**

Chass, Im gonna send you all my invites(when I get them)

Im DGuado at Gmail dot com

Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:19 am

I'd sell my mother and half a smelly uncle for one of these. Guess its the waiting game for Jim.

Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:26 am

Jim wrote:I'd sell my mother and half a smelly uncle for one of these. Guess its the waiting game for Jim.

I'll take your mum AND half your uncle for a Gmail account if you throw in your dog, too. :D
Topic locked