Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:55 am

I got an A+ on my first three projects in my Legal Studies class. I'm pretty happy with that, since it's a Year 11 subject (I'm in year 10).

My marks have dropped a bit though since I've been sick the last term >.<

Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:05 pm

Scored 95 in maths. Top 15 in level.
It kills me that my classmate scored full marks for the maths exam. And my friend, whom i tutor for maths, scored same as me. Don't know whether to rejoice to to be cautious.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:41 pm

I have an 101.85% average this year :)

Wait...You know that couldn't have happen, did you? That's why it's good to think about what you're reading and ask questions.
-A message from: Concerned PPT Children's Posts Advisors

Truthfully I'm hopefully getting an 80% average. And if I do, I get on the Honor Roll. Not much to brag about because I'm not that smart unlike most of you (Electric :P)

Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:24 pm

I'm quite pleased that I got 680 in Verbal and 790 in Math this year on the SAT's. I took them for CTY, but I've heard of TIP.

I think I did well on my geometry final. The scores are coming tomorrow, so I'll find out then! :D

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:32 pm

I'm quite happy with my current Visual Arts and Drama and Dance marks...both of which being A+! :)

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:53 pm

I got an A+ in computers :D

Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:03 pm

I got an A+ in art and a A in Dance and Drama! Yay! I got 12 A's and 5 B's on my report card!!!! I'm so happy!

Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:08 pm

I got a 4.0 on my report card! It was delivered to my house (since we got out on the 3rd) a week or so ago.

Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:59 pm

Ammer wrote:I have an 101.85% average this year :)

Wait...You know that couldn't have happen, did you? That's why it's good to think about what you're reading and ask questions.

Truthfully I'm hopefully getting an 80% average. And if I do, I get on the Honor Roll. Not much to brag about because I'm not that smart unlike most of you (Electric :P)

HAHAHAHA..

although my friend did get 104% in History. ._.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:40 pm

vivian58 wrote:

HAHAHAHA..

no comment.... ._.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:41 pm

vivian58 wrote:

HAHAHAHA..

That's possible. They must've worked really hard on everything and got bonus marks.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:15 pm

I got 100% on my social studies final exam.
I got 98% on my science final exam and got the most questions out of anyone right. There were 200-something questions and you only had to answer 100 of them, but I answered the whole test and guessed the ones I didn't know, but I had poor judgement on which of my questions counted to the 100-required ones.
I got 95% on my math exam and I didn't study for that one at all.
I got 87% on my language arts exam and I had a C in that class all year and didn't know any of the stuff hardly.
I took the PSAT (Practice SAT) this spring and made 1160 total.
My forum team (kinda like Quizbowl, but its all social studies) won out of all the other teams in our grade.

:D I love to brag.

Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:55 pm

I just took a summer course, and I had a very good score compare to what I usually get ^^

Wow, hard work does pay off! haha :P

Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:37 am

Random score gloating, eh? Well, my case is more questionable.

-I got 100% on my English exam...only to have it count for 4% of the year.
-My other exams, math, socials, and science, which accounted for 20%, 15%, and 15% of the year respectively, did not affect my mark at all.
-I'll never find out the results of my math and science exam, but I did get a 92 in socials.

Eh, here are my year's final marks anyways. My report card was missing an effort mark for math and all my final exam marks. O_o
Band 9 - 95/A (3 terms, 33.3% each)
English 9 - 90/A (3 terms, 33.3% each)
French 9 - 98/A (3 terms, 28.3% each; final, 15%)
Infotech 10 - 95/A (3 terms, 33.3% each)
Math 10 - 91/A (3 terms, 26.67% each; final, 20%)
PE 9B - 78/A (3 terms, 33.3% each)
Science 9 - 94/A (3 terms, 28.3% each; final, 15%)
Socials 9 - 92/A (3 terms, 28.3% each; final, 15%)

Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:42 am

Merrr. How did 78% become an A?!
You and your lenient grading ranges... I want that!!!

2As 5Bs this semester for me. %ages don't matter for me all that much. haha. Too much to keep track!

Alhtough i will gloat my 99.29% in Math in Trigonometry last year... that's an amazing feat in a math-intensive school as mine... :P
Topic locked