For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Narnia Roleplaying Signups WW:38

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Welcome to WW 38: Narnia sign-ups
co-hosted by ginny_ROX and If wished DM was on fire may take the other role.

Your goal will be to survive. Whichever team is still around at the end of the game will be declared the winners. Every player will receive unique roles, both good and evil, which will influence the game.

There will be no break for weekends (the day/night cycle will continue as normal).

There will also be rooms that can be chosen from each night, which may or may not have an effect, as well as a few assorted items. Because there will be rooms to pick from, every player will be required to submit nightly lists, if even only to select a room.

More detailed rules will be posted on the actual game thread.

Sign-ups will run until Sunday third of October and we hope by then there shall be a decent amount of players ready to start

Please note: there may be spoilers from all of the books worked into this. Please keep this in mind when signing up.

Also, since there is no gender icon, and we would like to keep genders correct in the scenes, please post your gender in your sign up post, in case we don't already know it. :)

Players:
Siniri
Last edited by ginny-ROX on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Narnia Roleplaying Signups WW:38

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

How big a game are you planning, Ginny? If you can't find a co-host, I'd suggest trying to keep it simple and small for your first game (i.e., no rooms, few items, 10-12 players -- which is probably a good idea anyway given the current PPT activity level).

Anyway, I'm in.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Siniri wrote:How big a game are you planning, Ginny? If you can't find a co-host, I'd suggest trying to keep it simple and small for your first game (i.e., no rooms, few items, 10-12 players -- which is probably a good idea anyway given the current PPT activity level).

Anyway, I'm in.

Well DM don't seem to mind co hosting but I will double check with her and as for Number of players as many as I can get
And I have already written out three teams of four butas you said given the current PPT activity I may have to change it into teams of three or two or set it to no teams but just good and bad

Edit: Since I have only one player I will allow the sign ups to run for a little longer

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 am

Siniri wrote:How big a game are you planning, Ginny? If you can't find a co-host, I'd suggest trying to keep it simple and small for your first game (i.e., no rooms, few items, 10-12 players -- which is probably a good idea anyway given the current PPT activity level).

Anyway, I'm in.

10-12 players for first game? No way... My first had 30 and it was freaking awesome.
Topic locked