Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: WW35: Kakariko Village Graveyard (Groupies)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Role: Onox
Alignment: Evil
Team: Malicious Generals; Twizzler0171 (Veran)
Winning Condition: All Other Teams Defeated
Description:
You are Onox, the General of Darkness. You were once used as a tool of Ganondorf and were used to bring destruction to the land. However, you and your friend Veran are now trying to severe the ties you have with Ganondorf in order to gain the power that the two of you have been destined to achieve.

Powers:

1) Steel Sword- Every even night, send in a list of 5 names. You will slash the first player alive on that list with your giant steel sword.

2) Heavy Armor- This is a passive power. All attacks on you will only do half damage.

3) Incinerate- Once during the game you may incinerate all barren areas. Doing so will catch them, and adjacent areas, on fire for the next 3 days. In addition, any space adjacent to a space that is on fire will be filled with smoke. While on fire, anybody in those areas will lose 1/2 heart per night. Also, players in those areas, or an area filled with smoke, will only be allowed to target people above or below them on the player's list.

Health: <3<3<3<3<3
Starting Location: L-4

My first official evil role. :D
To my teammates: sorry I got myself killed so early on, but at least we came in third!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Pretty sure my role was made of win. Pickles dubbed me the UBERPIXIE.

And I'm quite glad I never got properly tracked. Because with all the lists I had to send, it would've looked baaad :P

Quote:
Role: Link

Alignment: Innocent

Winning Condition: All Evil Players Banished

Description:
You are Link, the legendary hero that is known throughout Hyrule. Legend speaks of all the beasts you have slain and people you have rescued. Evil fears you and good praises you. However, old threats now plague Hyrule once again and you must help to banish them for one more time.

You have the following powers:

1) Triforce of Courage- Each night, send in a list of 5 people. You will attempt to unseal the
first player alive on that list. If they are a sealed sage, they will be awakened and granted new powers. If they are not a sealed sage, this will have no effect.

2) Mirror Shield- Each night, you may attempt to protect a player using your Mirror Shield. Send in a list of 5 people and you will guard the first person. If that person is to be attacked that night, there is a 30% chance that you will reflect that attack back to the attacker, along with protecting your charge. You may not target the same person twice in a row with this power, nor can you target yourself.

3) Fire Arrow- On odd nights, you may shoot a fire arrow at a person of your choice. Doing so will hurt that person for 1 Heart Damage. Send a list of five.

4) Ice Arrow- On even nights, you may shoot an ice arrow at a person of your choice. Doing so will freeze that player for one day/night cycle. While frozen, that player will be unable to do anything (post, vote, use powers, etc). However, nobody else may target that player either. Send a list of five.

5) Ocarina of Time- You also have the Ocarina of Time at your disposal. You know 5 songs and may play them to cause different effects in your area. After playing a song, it takes 4 days for you to be able to play it again. These songs will be played at night. The songs are:

Epona's Song- Everyone in adjacent areas will be able to move twice as far for the next day.

Song of Storms- This song is capable of putting out fires in adjacent areas. Also, everyone in adjacent areas will be healed for Half a Heart.

Sun's Song- Everyone in adjacent areas will have their role doubled for the next day

Zelda's Lullaby- Everyone in adjacent areas will fall asleep, role stopping them for the next day. They will also be healed for Half a Heart

Song of Time- Everyone in adjacent areas will be warped to the Temple of Time.

6) Epona- You can move 3 extra spaces each night

Health: <3<3<3<3<3

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alex had Epona! I love that horse :D

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9