Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"GRYFFINDOR!" a loud voice shouted, from seemingly nowhere. The same ratty hat spotted about two weeks ago was seen again briefly, floating down the hall and out of sight.
Siniri wrote:
(At this point, is there any point to doing this by PM?)
Probably not. :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
*follow hat and pick it up?*

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

May wrote:
*follow hat and pick it up?*
You try in vain to find it...but it's gone for now. Maybe it'll show up later?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmph! So all it did was shout out my House? I wanted to pull out the sword and end this thing. I guess I wasn't in great enough need, so I'll just have to wait until execution.

By the way, what House would Peeves have been in?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
By the way, what House would Peeves have been in?
Theoretically, had Peeves attempted to wear the hat while he was still alive, it would have simply shrieked as it fled down the hall. ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Alex for party hoster! Definitely going to any party you start, Alex -- they are sure to be awesome. :P I'll just be sure to stay away from the food.

and... Vote: Moongewl for co-party hoster! She'll be doing the decorations I suppose.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

vote: Alex
vote: Moongewl

cause i dont think i did so yet.... also remember not very may people wanted to hear MY opinion so =Þ

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Voting update:

Moongewl (14) - Typhoon, Siniri, Regan, Alex, Helena, Susannahmio, Byakuya San, fzun, May, Ooga, Ammer, DM was on fire!, Twizzler0171, Rubywinged
Alex (14) - Typhoon, Siniri, Regan, Moongewl, Helena, Susannahmio, Byakuya San, fzun, May, Ooga, Ammer, DM was on fire!, Twizzler0171, Rubywinged

Players still at Hogwarts: 16 Majority Single: 9 Majority Double: 13

All players have voted that can. Very decisive, very complete. Not bad. ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:31 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Pickles wrote:
Voting update:

Moongewl (14) - Typhoon, Siniri, Regan, Alex, Helena, Susannahmio, Byakuya San, fzun, May, Ooga, Ammer, DM was on fire!, Twizzler0171, Rubywinged
Alex (14) - Typhoon, Siniri, Regan, Moongewl, Helena, Susannahmio, Byakuya San, fzun, May, Ooga, Ammer, DM was on fire!, Twizzler0171, Rubywinged

Players still at Hogwarts: 16 Majority Single: 9 Majority Double: 13

All players have voted that can. Very decisive, very complete. Not bad. ;)

Wow its so... uniform

edit: We prolly wont get them both out tonight thanks to high shields tho lol

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Can't vote but I'm voting in my mind. :D

It's coming...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Twizzler0171 wrote:
Vote: Alex for party hoster! Definitely going to any party you start, Alex -- they are sure to be awesome. :P I'll just be sure to stay away from the food.

and... Vote: Moongewl for co-party hoster! She'll be doing the decorations I suppose.

I helped organize the entertainment, and I've already chosen some music. The party games are going to be, to steal a word I've used many times on this thread, interesting....
Anyway, as I look out on all those corpses piled in the Great Hall, and through the veil at my dead comrades(Hi Pink, Rissa, and Rachel!), I have to wonder why no one realized that I, Antonia Savageblood of the Lizard People, was the REAL KILLER!
Also, I have to wonder what happened to the CLEANING STAFF! Did we accidentally kill them? There was that one night were we got kind of poison-happy and put the Magical Asbestos in the drinking fountain, after all....Oh, that was fun. That same night, we chased all the house-elves into the Chamber of Secrets, but then the house-elves realized the "Chamber" was actually a janitor's closet and got very irrational about the whole prank. Whoo, did Dumbledore ever give us a talking-to the next morning! "Blah blah blah I'm old and wise but this is your very last chance and I mean it this time." Everyone knows that Hogwarts has a very strict 9,283-strike policy. We thought about straightening up and flying right after that, but by the time we'd finished thinking we'd already crashed our broomsticks into the giant squid and that kind of distracted us.
The moral of the story is, don't go to Hagrid for advice on getting a Giant Squid to stop chasing you. He just told us to tell it to stop in a very firm voice, neglecting to EVER mention that it can't go on dry land. Also, the Giant Squid doesn't know English. Lame!
Hey, this firewhisky is really great. Anyone got some more?

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Can we just modkill Moongewl and Alex for revealing their teammates and end the game? :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Siniri wrote:
Hmph! So all it did was shout out my House? I wanted to pull out the sword and end this thing.

That's what I wanted to do too, when I put it on. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Moongewl wrote:
"Blah blah blah I'm old and wise but this is your very last chance and I mean it this time." Everyone knows that Hogwarts has a very strict 9,283-strike policy.

:roflol:
You made my day. Thank you.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:00 am 

Voting update:

Execution, Day 17

Averly lead the group to the Room of Requirement. Alex and Moongewl followed behind her, and everyone else walked a short distance behind them. Not because they were worried about being poisoned, but simply because they worried the insanity could be contagious.
As the door appeared, the group could hear Pickles' voice saying "take that! And that! AND THAT!"
Concerned that Pickles was being attacked by baddies, Averly threw open the door and rushed in, followed by Alex and Moongewl (who were hoping more for a show) and the rest of the group (actually there to help).
Rubywinged's jaw dropped and Twizzler0171 asked "what is going on in here?"
The chairs everyone expected to see now lined the wall alongside a long table covered with what appeared to be butterbeer. And now there were numerous floating giant sweet pickles, human-sized spaced throughout the center of the room.
As everyone watched in awe, Pickles took casual aim with her wand arm, and shot a blast at a pickle and grinned in satisfaction as it made it through the veil.
"Erm, well. At least the baddies in the veil are well-fed now," murmured DM was on fire! to Helena.
Susannahmio overheard them and joined in. "But since the Room of Requirement won't conjur food, I wonder how she got them?"
"I would guess that the kitchen provided her the pickles and she just used the engorgio spell on them to make them larger targets," suggested Rubywinged.
She shot another blast, this time with her back to the veil and made the spell ricochet off the wall to knock the pickle in. "YES!"
"Take that!" She exclaimed as she ran to one side of the room to aim to knock a pickle into another pickle, and both of those in turn through the veil. "Yeah I'll show you who can aim!" It was about that point that Pickles finally noticed she had company in the room and she flushed a bright red. It was almost enough to cover the dark purple circles Siniri noticed under her eyes. "Have you been doing this all night?"
Possibly a trick of the light, but Pickles got a little more red in the face. "I've been here awhile," she replied back, conjuring a towel to pat off a little of the extra glow she acquired. "Besides there were some extra sweet pickles around, and really I was just trying to find some good use for the sweet pickles. There had to be at least one and I think I've found it."
"Well, if you're ready, we're here for the execution," reminded Typhoon who was pleased that he had more than made up for his rotten luck at the beginning of the game.
"You know, come to think of it, while Harry might be the Boy-Who-Lived... you're the Boy-Who's-Lived-Three-Times. There must be some sort of nice fame side effect of that," May said, poking fun at Typhoon's expense.
Ooga rolled his eyes, still not completely over the fact that no one would trust him even when he publicly declared his role for all to see.
"Right, let's get back on track," Averly said getting everyone's attention.
Meanwhile, it looked as though Regan had thoughtfully moved the chairs back so that everyone could sit down for the remainder of their conversations. Except for the chairs that Alex and Moongewl normally sat in, that is. Those were pushed in the far back corner. Near the very conspicuous drinks.
Byakuya San went to the table to check out the contents of the cups. Tentatively he leaned down and peered closely at the liquid, sniffing at it from a distance. Then he straightened up and said "I don't know why I'm checking for potions since that was never really my strong point. But considering the very wicked gleams that Moongewl and Alex have in their eyes, I'd say we should not be drinking this."
fzun looked over his shoulder. "That one looks a little green to me," she said pointing to one in the middle. "I know I'm not touching anything in here."
"I can't believe you're even getting that close!" Ooga said strongly. "The scents exuded from some potions can be enough to ki-" he was cut off.
"Ooh! Ooh! I'm here now!" Twinkle barged through the door with a line of floating champagne glasses full of butterbeer. "Pickles and Averly suggested that Fawkes bring me back here, and Averly asked that I bring us something to drink directly from the kitchen. You don't think the glasses are too much though, do you?" She asked wide-eyed. "I just have this strange appreciation of the finer things in life."
May and Typhoon made a mad dash for a glass, both desperately thirsty since they had gone so long avoiding drinks that the Inquisitorial Squad might have tampered with.
"Now that you've all made yourselves comfortable," Averly said trying to get everyone to focus again. "I think we're ready for execution for the day." She turned to look at Alex and Moongewl who were whispering to each other excitedly.
"You think?"
"I'm game."
"It would sure beat anything that's happened before."
"Besides, Pickles is fired."
"Let's do it."
Before anyone could even blink, Alex grabbed Moongewl's hand and they both took a flying leap at the veil, making it straight through (and taking a pickle with them on their way on accident).
"No way!" Pickles yelled at the veil. "I've been practicing for the past nine hours to be able to take you both out in one spell and then you go and THROW yourselves in there?" Pickles fumed.
Averly just gave a half-wince, half-smile to all the other shell-shocked individuals in the room. "I guess that says something."
"At least you're really good now," said Regan. "We'll unfire you."
Before Pickles could say anything else, Averly thrust one of the parchments that had just appeared into her hand. "Here, read this."
"Uhm, according to this, Alex was Draco Malfy, a member of the Inquisitorial Squad."
"And this one says that Moongewl was Pansy Parkinson, another member of the Inquisitorial Squad," added Averly.
"So if memory serves me right... that was the defeat of the entire Inquisitorial Squad!" Pickles announced with pleasure to the group.
Averly and Pickles were pretty sure even Aberforth was able to hear the cheers coming out of the room.
"Oh! And while we're announcing good news!" Averly cut back in as soon as there was a small lull in the cheering. "Susannahmio, better known as Nearless Headless Nick, has acquired enough votes to make it into the Headless Society! Congratulations to you!"
"So this means that as of right now, you all successfully identified all the baddies while working together. So Innocents, you and Susannahmio are the official winners of the game!"

Summary: Moongewl and Alex committed veilicide. They were both members of the Inquisitorial Squad.

First Place: Innocents and Nearly-Headless Nick (Susannahmio)
Second Place: Inquisitorial Squad (Rachel, Alex, Pink, Rissa, Moongewl)
Third Place: Lord Voldemort (Ella)
Fourth Place: Death Eaters (Miyu, Crazy, Christopher, ginny-ROX)

Please feel free to discuss in the dead thread!

Set by Zilary.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79