Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73  Next
 Post subject: WW23: Away at Camp! Game Thread - FINISHED!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Introduction: Everyone's goal is to win. Yay! You win by being the last(or one of the last) team(s) standing. Everyone will receive a role which allows them to influence the game in unique ways. Any questions about your role can be PMed to me at any time, and I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

Voting/Executions: Voting is the main avenue with which the innocents attempt to rid the Camp of all evil. Voting leads to Executions which will take place at the end of each day. The start of the game brings everyone two votes every day. You may not vote for yourself, and you may not use both votes on the same person. You also have the choice to go for no execution, but declaring "no execution" will take up both of your votes.
Votes should be posted in bold as follows:
Vote: Okamoto

And if you change your mind about a vote, please unvote the person instead of taking it out of the post with the undesired vote like so:
Unvote: Okamoto
After unvoting, a new vote may be made, and you are free to change your vote as much as you like until Execution. Executing two people is possible, but 75% of living players need to have votes on one person and at least 51% on the second person. Once the game is down to 15 living players, everyone will only have one vote. If the amount of living players gets taken down to 15 or less during the day, any and all previous votes during the current day will be erased.

Dying: Most of the players will die before the game is over. Any person I state as dead on the game thread isn't allowed to post on the game thread any more. You may still talk on the Dead Thread, or in the "Mess Hall." It is possible for people to come back from the dead; if you do, I will PM you so you will know to check back with the game thread to see what has happened. Also, the "Mess Hall" will have some rules, and those will be stated in the first post on that thread.

Roles: Everyone will be given a role at the start of the game. While you aren't allowed to quote your role sheet, you may openly talk about it if you wish. You may not reveal any teammates if you are, or were part of a team during this game.

Special Powers(SPs): Some people will receive SPs during the course of the game. SPs grant a limited use of a special power. The description of the SP will be given at the same time you receive a SP. No one is allowed to state any unused SPs. Stating you have an unused SP is allowed if the specifics of the SP aren't included. Anything about an SP can be talked about after it has been used up(you don't actually need to have had one to say that ;)). If someone with an SP breaks one of these rules, at least one of the SPs that person has will be taken away.

Shields: Everyone will start off with a shield. Its numerical value is the percent chance you will survive any attack made on your life. Everyone's shield(unless told otherwise) will decrease by 5% at the beginning of each day. Daily decreases in shields will start after the first night scene. A Shield will automatically decrease by 20% if attacked at any other time than execution; execution will decrease shields by 30%.

Day/Night: Most of the game play will happen during the Daytime, this includes voting and executions. After execution, a short period of Nighttime will take place. Although night is short, many deaths seem to take place during this time, so watch out. Day starts again immediately after I post what has happened during the night.

Day will end at 10:00PM/22:00 (NST[GMT -8]), and I will post the results ASAP.
Night lists will be due by 10:30PM/22:30, and I will post the Night Scene ASAP.
*You can check the Neopets.com clock for the current NST time.
**I will still cut off votes and lists at the same times on Wednesday, but I'm lucky to leave school before 22:00 NST because of Concert Band. Again, it'll be ASAP, but a little later. You can send in two sets of lists if you'd like; one if the intended executee(s) is/are executed, and one if they aren't.

Cabins: Everyone will be placed in a cabin at night. There are four cabins: Lake Cabin, Dojo Cabin, Wi-Fi Cabin, and Melody Cabin. Everyone will have a cabin that they really love because it speaks to their soul. If a player is lucky enough to be in this cabin, they will get a decent advantage during the night. Likewise, everyone has a cabin that they will just detest. If in this room during the night, there will be a slight disadvantage.

Cabin List wrote:
Lake Cabin: Everyone who wanted to go to Summer camp loves it here, it reminds you of running down the dock and jumping in the lake on hot days. Anyone from Computer camp tends to get nightmares of spilled water bottles in here though...

Dojo Cabin: All those in tune with their body go to Karate camp, and in this room you feel that familiar calm that comes from a daily yoga session. Those with the restless soul of an artist can't stand it in here, so if you like Band Camp, you might want to stay out.

Wi-Fi Cabin: Any campers who can't stand leaving home without their laptops can't seem to stay away from this cabin; if you didn't make it to Computer camp, you might want to rest here at night. All the regulars from Summer camp hate it in here, they believe the point of camp is to get away from the all the high-tech stuff from your every day life.

Melody Cabin: Every person with music in their heart will find this room delightful, so if you belong at Band Camp, sleeping in this room shall be quite a treat. All the commotion in this room doesn't agree with everyone though, if you thought you were heading to Karate camp, you'll have trouble hearing your own thoughts while in the Melody Cabin.

Inactivity: This is a game, and not everyone will have someone to talk with via PM. I will require people, in addition to sending in lists, to post on the boards everyday. If you know you will be too busy to contribute more than just votes everyday, then please don't sign up. You won't be able to get away with posting every other day. I will modkill or replace people I don't see participating; I may warn people, or I may not. It won't be a big deal if you're going to be unable to post for a day or two, but please PM me if you have the chance.

Miscellaneous Rules:
*You may not quote anything I send you via PM without my permission.
*You may quote private conversations or PMs between players only if all persons involved PM me with a statement to give permission and the conversation/PM that will be posted.
*All Forum rules should still be observed

Quick Note: Any genders mentioned in roles or role abilities are not dependant on Player's real genders.

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 31 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Campers:

1. Anoohilator - Mama's Boy - Friendship Arrow Day 10
2. Apex - Krazy Kid - Executed Day 5
3. Apricus - Swimmer - Bullied Night 7
4. Ataraxia - Stealthy Ninja - Poisoned Night 1
5. Chipper - Drum Major - Suicide Night 6
6. Christopher - Nerdy Inventor - Steel-Tipped Arrow Day 1
7. CMJ - Curfew Breaker - Karate Night 8
8. *CWisgood* - McAfee Expert -> Bully Boy D - Karate Night 11
9. DM was on fire! - Self-Defense Expert -> Lunch Lady's Helper A - Poisoned Night 3 - Resurrected Day 4 - Survived
10. Dyl - Krazy Kool Kounselor - Steel-Tipped Arrow Day 3 - Resurrected Day 9 - Executed Day 19
11. Ethics - Nerdy Sibling - Karate Night 13
12. Firestorm - Artistic Sibling - Executed Day 2
13. Ixist - Archer -> Bully Boy F - Suicide Day 3 - Resurrected Day 10 - Depend-a-death Night 11
14. JellyFish72 - Software Programmer - Karate Night 15
15. Kugetsu - Cabin Master -> Krazy Kabin Master - Make-Up Night 3 - Resurrected Dusk 4 - Executed Day 14
16. LAQ - BFF! - Suicide Day 19
17. LovioNeko - Bullied Night 1 - Resurrected Day 3 - Karate Night 5
18. Matterbug - Bully Boy B - Karate Night 3
19. mayanspypilot - Medidating Prodigy -> Lunch Lady's Helper B - Survived
20. Missy! - Counseling Counselor -> Krazy Kounselor - Steel-Tipped Arrow Day 7
21. mjrinella - Bully Boy C - Friendship Arrow Day 10
22. pipsqueeek - Norton Expert - Poisoned Night 7
23. Pixa - Snobby Sister A - Executed Day 5
24. Princess Miyu - Rebel Kid - Poisoned Day 9
25. Ric - Tough Sibling - Bullied Night 2
26. Roxas_X - Poser - Karate Night 18
27. Ryguy - Firewall v2.0 - Bullied Night 14
28. Sufra - Head Counselor - Executed Day 4
29. *Tested* - Lunch Lady - Bullied Night 13
30. theonlysaneone - Snobby Sister C - Poisoned Night 6 - Resurrected Day 8 - Poisoned Night 10
31. Twizzler0171 - Evil Wannabe -> Bully Boy B - Poisoned Night 14
32. Typhoon - Bully Boy A - Poisoned Night 13
33. whhattisthiss - Wannabe -> Nerdy Inventor -> Bully Boy E - Steel-tipped Arrow Day 8 - Resurrected Day 9 - Poisoned Night 11 - Resurrected Day 12 - Arrow Day 13
34. WIS - Tree-hugger - Make-Up Night 5
35. Xela of Xandra - Snobby Sister B - Executed Day 8
36. YesItIsh - Nurse - Karate Night 12

*Penguin has replaced CWisgood*
*Tested is now known as Uncle Xyzzy*

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:01 am, edited 47 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The day has finally arrived. You said goodbye to all your friends, and packed your bags. It's off to camp again! You arrive with everyone else for the bus ride to the camp. The bus driver looks, um, a little Japanese, and a little weird. He greets everyone as they get on the bus.

Half an hour into the trip, everyone starts murmuring. You notice something is off because you don't recognize any of the surroundings.

One kid finally yells out to the bus driver, "Hey, this isn't the way to the non-denomination holy book camp!"
Okamoto replies, "Don't be silly, that's not where we're headed!"
You hear, "Of course not, we're going to Summer camp!"
Okamoto, "Nope."
"Wait, what?"
A new voice, "Karate Camp?"
Okamoto, "Wrong again."
"Band Camp?"
Okamoto, "Guess again."
A pretty geeky voice gives another answer, "It's Computer camp!"
Okamoto, "No. Just, no. Um, I'll just tell you where we're going."

Okamoto explains that no one ever comes to his camp. He opens it every year, and not a single camper signs up. "So this year, I decided to ensure I'd have campers!" As the sun sets, the bus finally turns off on a tiny dirt road headed up to a tiny little camp. "This is going to be so much fun, you guys! You don't even know!"

Everyone gets there stuff, and no one looks excited except Okamoto. Okamoto is practically bouncing up to the cabins. Their host starts talking, "I'm pretty much going to be deciding where everyone sleeps at night, so just leave your stuff in a pile. You'll be able to find it next to a bed later." Okamoto walks over to a fire pit, strikes a match, and tosses it in. There must have been gallons of fluid on the wood because it lit up in a matter of seconds. "Everyone, take a seat!"

You settle down in a seat in front of the fire along with all the other guests. You hear that peppy voice again, "It's time for scarrrry stories." You listen to a pretty lame story about kids getting mauled by werewolves in the woods at night. You start nodding off as many of the other people have already when you hear a very loud howl come from the woods. Every person snaps to their senses and looks around, worry on their faces.

Okamoto looks at everyone and proclaims, "Folks, there's nothing to worry about. Y'all are so silly, acting as if werewolves are real." He scoffs and finishes his story. "Now you all go to sleep, and we'll begin the fun activities in the morning!" He sends everyone off to find their beds and get a good night's sleep.
Night -1
The morning brings an unsightly sight to behold. Skynetmain woke Okamoto up babbling something about werewolves. "What are you talking about? I told you those aren't real." Sky, "No.....iiit, over there, it's awful. A werewolf killed a kid!" Okamoto begins his investigation into the claim of werewolves. The two walk up to the crowd gathered around the body. "Huh, that's the kid that thought he was going to non-denomination holy book camp. But look, he wasn't mauled by werewolves, he died from that arrow through his heart. Jeez, I told you guys last night that werewolves don't exist!"

"Oh, uh, Sky, could you drag his body to the Mess Hall? I'll think of some way to deal with it later."

Day 0 begins.

EDIT: *Roles have been sent, please PM me with any inquires or if you didn't receive one*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

First post, ftw. Reading intro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm 

Second post. :P

I'm here and..
I don't know anyone. :(

Well, except for Liz and Tanner and Missy and pipsqueeek and Ethics.

But.. 5/36 isn't much. *stops rambling now*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I may know you by another name, but i don"t recognize that one.

That said... who wants to die first!?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:28 pm 

Tanner does. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Yay!!! It's Werewolf!!! *coughs* Yup. That's all I had to say. Back to my Physics class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Woo! I'm here too. I like this theme and now I miss summer camp :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm here!

*Runs off to check role*

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:41 pm 

I'm here too :)

set by whhattisthiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm here! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

CMJ IS HERE TWICE?! EVIL TWINS!!!

Nah, I'm here. And unlike the last time, I AM actually here! I will be able to check this thread using my Wii. :D

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yaay for more werewolf!

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Mrruuuu.

I'm here.

And I do NOT want to die first, Terra. You're mean. :(

Everyone kill the meanie!

Vote: Ataraxia

Here's hoping I last longer than day 3, unlike the last three games I've played. <_<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1083 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 73  Next