Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Big Brother 2: House Alpha
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

<center>Image</center>

Welcome to Big Brother 2; it was just a year ago when 15 strangers entered the house, pondering what this game actually was and what suprises it would entail. These Houseguest's came to learn that they needed to rely on one another to make it to the end, and win the grand prize of 50,000nps. Monique, was the successful winner of Big Brother and it's time for a new season to begin, with a whole new set of rules and suprises.

This season will be more intense than the first; many of these players have witnessed the first season and have learnt from the previous Houseguest's mistakes. In fact, three of these players are from last season, and have guarunteed to learn from their mistakes and move on towards the end. With three Houseguest's from the previous season, this leaves ten new Houseguest's entering the house for the first time and it will test their loyalties, trust and intelligence as only one winner can be crowned.

Who will scheme their way to the top? Who will manipulate to no end? Who will win Big Brother 2?

<hr>

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

<hr>

Schedule

Thursday, August 26th - One of the two nominee's is evicted and the HOH competition begins.
Friday, August 27th - The HOH winner is crowned.
Saturday, August 28th - The Nomination Ceremony revealing the two nominee's chosen by the HOH occurs.
Sunday, August 29th - The first Power of Veto competition.
Monday, August 30st - The Power of Veto winner is revealed and the POV ceremony takes place. The winner of the POV decides whether to use it or not. If it is used, the HOH must nominate a new nominee (Not including the POV winner or the nominee which was just taken off the block).
Tuesday, August 31- The Diary Room: The Houseguest's send their thoughts on the past week to myself, these thoughts will not be posted until after the game is over.
Wednesday, September 1st- The Houseguest's (Excluding the two nominee's and the HOH) will vote to evict one of the two nominee's.
Thursday, September 2nd - One of the two nominee's is evicted and a new HOH is crowned. The house reverts back to normal.

<hr>

Power of Veto Competition #4 -- Do you dare?

In this competition, the Houseguest's are given a series of dares. Each dare may seem either easy to agree to or hard, it all depends on the Houseguest. Below are the list of dares, simply PM me the dares back stating which dare you will and will not do. The Houseguest who agree's to the most dares will win the Power of Veto.

First dare: Unable to post on the thread for an entire week.

Second dare: Give up Veto for the next week.

Third dare: Give up HOH for the next week.

Fourth dare: Keep a specific set for the remainder of BB -- this set is specifically catered to something you hate.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed Pepsi as one of their favourite drinks?

<hr>

(Graphics by WIS)

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:29 am, edited 55 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*hillbilly accent* Well, howdy y'all! Name here's DM...aww, I can't do this!

Hey, guys, I'm DM. You may know me well, you may not. I'm not one who's good at introductions. <_< You learn something new everyday. Uhhhh...uhhh...JOSH OLDS IS MINE?

Yeah. That's all I can think of. o_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well, hi everyone... I'm Queen Moofienne, Moofi for short =D I've been on neopets for 4 1/2 years-ish. my usernames are moonila32, 0_hillary_0 and _alenia_neo_hp_gal_ ^-^

I'm from Canada... the part of canada where you get maybe one inch of snow that melts after a few days and that's it for your winter. -.-

I like eurodance and salsa music. Seriously, if you ever find those radio stations on windows media player, try it. It's so entertaining xDD

Anyway. I'm 12, turning 13 in the middle of august, anddd... I like neopets...?

I dunno. I have really nothing to say about myself.

...WAIT! Okay there's this guy at my school named Jared and I think he's really hot. And awesome. And he pwns me so much.

...Even though I pwn him at insults and grades. And... that's really all that matters in life, right? o.0

Kay. Done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hello everyone! I'm Pixa, also known as Tom, and have been residing at PPT for quite a while. Though a witness to the previous Ammer hosted game, I did not participate.

I'm from the UK. Nothing more to say on that. I know quite a few of the people on the player list, so it shall be interesting to interact with them. I have heard of nearly everyone on the player list.

If you ever want me, I'm probably online, because... I have a lot of free time. And that usually goes to the internet.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'ello everyone! *big entrance*

Well, I'm twitchy/Ellie/anything-else-you-can-think-of-as-long-as-it-isn't-rude.

I am 13, a major drama queen. And I hold grudges. :) for a long time.
I like to think of my self is a friendly care free person who you don't want to mess with.

So thats it. :) Like DM I am really bad at introductions. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hey everyone! I'm Messs17! I've been a member of PPT for 2 years and 11 months! I'm 14 and am not good at introductions, just like Twitchy and DM :P I like to end sentences a lot with smilies rather than punctuation :D Oh, and I like the color green ~:>

Well, good luck to everyone *cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hi... Am I too late to make a good introduction? I'm Sammie. I'm (not so) new on this Forum. So be nice to me...\

My interest include playing Kingdom Hearts 2, Soccer, and Neopets. I am another who has never been in any kind of PPT Big Brother.

I am also 12 going on 13...

Okay... I give up... I can't make any kind of good speeches!

Okay... Cut...

http://z14.invisionfree.com/KidsUpdate/ ... 41&act=idx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hey everyone, I'm WIS. :) And I made the graphics for the player list and such. :D Hope to have a fun game.

I'm a huge House and Will and Grace fan, by the way. :) I've seen every episode of both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well hey ev-VRY-bah-DAY! I'm NeoPet_online! Also known as Adex! I'm flamboyant, and have no inhibitions, I'm a HUGE drama queen, and love to shop.

I'm 15... Going on 20, and I looooove loooooooove love Neopets! My pets are soooooooo cute.

Good luck to everyone... *Cough*

(OoC: I'm so not like this IRL. xD)

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hello, I'm Kidwaiy(thats not my real name but I go by that on PPT) and I'm 16 and always wanted to play big brother and plus I get to go against you guys so I'm just realy happy to be here. I am from Calgary, Alberta and like 5 years ago I moved to Brampton, Ontario and yeah I dont know what else to say. Well good luck everyone because I think we all will need it. :P

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Hello, everyone! I'm o_0. That's a lowercase "O", an underscore "_", and a zero "0". Put it all together and you get o_0, not o_O, O_o, etc. Or, you can save the trouble of learning to spell my username correctly by calling me by my real name, Mark. :P

I'm a teenager who lives in Florida... and that's pretty much it.

It's nice to see all these people. :D I was one of the people who played it last time (I was, what, the third or fourth person evicted? :P), and I hope to get further in this game.

I'm a Big Brother FANATIC. I even get the live feeds and I have a satellite so I can watch the English version when it's on!

And that's pretty much it. You see, I'm a bland person... and I'm not very good at things. In other words, I'm not much of a threat during challenges, and I can't think of great strategies like others can. :oops: Still, I think this game will be fun. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hey everyone!
i'm just your average teen from Toronto, not too much else to say about me, other than that. it's good to see so many other people from jelly's Big Brother, and let's make this a summer we'll remember.

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm Noo. Y'all know me. I'm the "chauvinist". I poke Tom a lot. I might as well worship Kuge. Yeahhhhhhh let's get this show on the road!

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:54 am 

Spirited Debate.

It's the cornerstone of my philosophy here at PPT. I'm reaching out to a better tomorrow, and that means listening to my critics, even those who would lob unfounded claims from the darkness.

I'm confident in my mission, that's why I invite you. Talk about me. Discuss my accomplishments and continued progress. I am here for you.

Thank you, and Namaste.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Did I mention that I love the Lost television series?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next