Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Wow. I had to miss this one, didn't I?

It looks fun...

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Yeah, I'm thinking it's likely that every single person rezzed since Rissa died is evil. I mean, we KNOW that the bully/evil boy team consists of AT LEAST 5 members- my team, obviously, had 3 members, and we were basically just their opposite.

As a result, I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the people voting for confirmed BBs are other BBs- they've got at least 3 members left, and no one's got any clue who the last one is (and if they do, they haven't said it- we know Typhoon+whhattisthiss, but no one else). No use wasting protections or SPs to save people who are known and going to be killed shortly by some means- most people would agree that it's best only to use that stuff if you're totally desperate. They might use a protection or something today, just because, but I doubt it. (though now they'll probably just do it to prove me wrong :P )

And hahaha to me for figuring out ages ago that Typhoon is evil. ME FTW. *dances on his future grave*

...Even if like the entirety of my post about that was deleted (though I didn't say his name, or anything not already known, just that I knew someone had lied about their role :( ) (well, okay, it was a long explanation of someone's lying about their role, so I guess I can understand why it had been baleeted, but being indignant is fun, so THERE).

I get the feeling that May is evil, as well, but I can't really back that up; it's just a gut feeling, and her alliances (?- I don't know for sure, but it seems like it :P) to some of the now-confirmed (or likely)-evils.

Speaking of which, who was it that 'confirmed' Typhoon as innocent earlier? oO

(wait, was he a convert, or an original BB? If he was a convert, disregard ^, though it'd probably be useful to know anyway- I can't remember, but I think someone told me. Of course, that was in a PM, so, alas, it's of no use to me at this moment)

(and yes, I was extremely careful with this post, to make sure I didn't do anything to make it be baleeted- I hate being dead; I've got loads to say, but it's mostly from PMs and such. :( )

okamotosan18 wrote:
Congratulations! The Snobby Sorority Sisters have been defeated!

:(

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Typhoon wrote:
*was not obsessively refreshing the page to learn his fate, he swears*

Oh, you were too. :3 Don't deny it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*stabs whhat from groupies; then drags her back*

Stay dead!! Jeebus.. is this going to turn into 28 days later.. is some sort of virus going around; the dead should stay dead.. it is just creepy.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ah god damn it!

KILL KUGETSU!!! Although I would like to see the Bully Boys win, I DO NOT want Kuge to win!

Oh, and DM is INVITING you to shoot her!

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kuge, you're already in a place above last :P

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I think it was foolish to resurrect Ixist to evil in the first place. He had nothing innocents would actually want.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lol innocents :lol: This game is very amusing to watch. You know the name of like, three baddies, and yet you can hardly get an execution. Yeah, I want my team to win, but come on! Pull it together - succeed in 1 execution! I don't understand the point of killing Typhoon - Kuge would be much more beneficial, but whatever, as long as you get an execution...

*Visiously Pokes LAQ for killing him* (I hope that's not agaisnt the rules, considering she posted that she did...)

Eh, I guess I kind of dug my own grave by needing a partner - I learned a few things this game. Great job hosting Oka!

(I'm terrable at the dead thread, so if I said something I wasn't supposed to, please delete it.)

Edit: Now that I think about it, there are actially 5 non-innocents that have been publically named. 5/13 people on the thread are confirmed not innocent - assuming there is 1 poison, 1 execution, 1 noogie, 1 karate kill, each night, then it will only be two more days untill your numbers are below the baddies! It will take three days for your numbers to be below if you execute Kuge - that's my logic. Execute Kuge for a longer time of survival, and possably a chance to turn the tables, or execute Tanner for less time of survival, and less chance to pull it together. Yeah, Kuge is pretty determined to get rid of my teammates *Sniff* But by keeping him, your also letting baddies control the future executions.

So, basically...

Keep Tanner and have a fairly good chance of using executions to your advantage.

Keep Kuge and you can influence the nightly kill (At least, that's the sense I'm getting).

I really hope that made sense and hopefully my logic wasn't totally flawed like 1 time I posted on the dead board... 0:)

Edit #2:
OK, just to clarify what I meant by having control over the executions: If there are 4 kills each night (Poison, Noogie, Execution, Karate) then (if no baddie is hit) then baddies will be 5/9 of the remaining people - a majority. The innocents simply can't win without control over the execution - you need to slow down the process of elimination and kill Kuge - this will slow down 1 kill a night, and you guys have better odds. (So, yeah, strictly speaking odds Kuge is the better kill. But since I'm dead I'm not sure if there was some huge revolution while I'm away that suddenly makes Kuge a valuable player.)

Innocents, think! BB or OMT? That by itself should convince you who to vote off.

Role Stealer, Role Doubler, OMT, or BB? Since its clear the innocents have a VERY slim chance of winning, at least try to come in a better place then 2nd to last! If you simply kill off BBs, then you won't come nearly as close to first. If you kill off the OMT... you're in third to last! Then the next day the role stealer or doubler... 4th to last! It's even possable to come in 2nd if you vote off the right people

I really don't see the logic of keeping Kuge...

Yeah, I'll stop posting/editing now :P

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Haha, DM, it wasn't hard to find that information. :P It was posted a few pages back the Tested was the poisoner, you may recall. At least, I recall it. Maybe I'm imagining things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Hey, did we ever figure out who the role stealer Roxas was talking about is?

Pixa wrote:
I think it was foolish to resurrect Ixist to evil in the first place. He had nothing innocents would actually want.

He was probably rezzed because when alive, he had the ability to kill through shields. Alas, it appears someone took on his role, as there were silver arrow killings/attempted killings after he died. :/

(again, sorry if all this has already been discussed- I've been fairly out of it for the past week (duh, that was kind of obvious), and my memory's, er, non-existant at the moment :P )

mjrinella wrote:
Role Stealer, Role Doubler, OMT, or BB? Since its clear the innocents have a VERY slim chance of winning, at least try to come in a better place then 2nd to last! If you simply kill off BBs, then you won't come nearly as close to first. If you kill off the OMT... you're in third to last! Then the next day the role stealer or doubler... 4th to last! It's even possable to come in 2nd if you vote off the right people

Do we know for certain that the Doubler is evil? They do tend to be innocent.

...Unless they were converted, of course. >_>

It's just totally unfair that the BBs have so much power. :(

All WE had was tacky makeup.

Last edited by Xandra on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, yeah, it seemed pretty obvious his role was heired. Or so I thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I doubt he had an heir- Okamotosan didn't post anything about 'something missing' from Ixist, did he? That's what he did for the people who did have heirs. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I don't believe that Ixist had an heir. Typhoon can say more about it because he is still alive; and I am not.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I am not sure if I had an heir, but it is entirely possible. But as Kuge stated on the thread (go technicalities), I had no more kills left when I died, and I therefore think that I had an heir.

So COME ON BULLY BOYS, KILL KUGE!!!

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
Deadies - It wasn't mentioned that Christopher had an heir when he died, his role was revealed at death and whatisthis got his role.

okamotosan18 wrote:
Mayanspypilot was heading to a picnic table to enjoy lunch when she heard a sharp whistling sound. She turned in time to see an arrow hit Christopher in the chest. She watched as a pair of tapped-up glasses fell out of his pocket while he was falling to the ground.

Once everyone had gathered to take a look, Okamoto pointed out, "This was a steel-tipped arrow. Christopher's shield wouldn't have stood a chance against this sucker."

Christopher has been killed, he was an innocent, the Nerdy Inventor able to give SPs to people.

->

okamotosan18 wrote:
It doesn't really seem like something's happened!
Has anyone seen the glasses Christopher dropped when he died? o_O

->whhattisthiss; heir

okamotosan18 wrote:
Night 3:

The stealthy, shadowy, silent figure moves around in the Lake Cabin until he is next to the bed of Matterbug. He is able to deliver his lethal blow without a sound.

Matterbug was killed by a martial arts move. He was Bully Boy B.
Kugetsu was "make-up'd" to death. He was the Cabin Master, in control of some player's sleeping arrangements.

->

okamotosan18 wrote:
Okamoto was in the Mess Hall checking on the bodies when he noticed something a bit off. It just felt like there was something missing from [b]Matterbug, but there wasn't anything visually off, so he finished up in there, and went back outside among the living.

->???

okamotosan18 wrote:
Some stuff is happening!

Ixist started bawling and got out, "How could I do this to the cool counselor?" He then commited suicide because the remorse was too much to bear.

Ixist commited suicide. He was the Archer, bearer of Steel-Tipped Arrows.[/b]

->nothing.
->however, someone was then, after his death, killing/trying to kill people with silver arrows. SP? Role Stealer? Who knows.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next