Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote Tally

No Execution - 23, Roxas_X, mayanspypilot, angisfab, Brett618, Alex, Chipper, Combusken BG, Apricus, paranoiapenguin, Princess Miyu, DM was on fire!, Exiled Phoenix, Pixa, Wind, Bangel, Anoohilator, blueZ, Nelly, Adrian, .:Requiem:., Twizzler0171, pipsqueeek, YesItIsh
Exiled Phoenix - 2, Kugetsu, theonlysaneone
whhattisthiss - 2, Dyl, LAQ
Kugestu - 2, Divine, Tested
blueZ - 1, Kugetsu
Xela of Xandra - 1, theonlysaneone
theonlysaneone - 1, Xela of Xandra
Wind - 1, Divine
.:Requiem:. - 1, Dyl
YesItIsh - 1, Christopher

38 alive, 20 for majority, 29 for lock.

Yet to vote:
CWisgood
DiscordantNote
kidwaiy
Lady Night
okamotosan18
Typhoon
<s>whhattisthiss</s>
(6)

Day 1, "Execution"

The door suddenly appeared in the red room, and swung open to reveal WIS, standing there. Tested, who was in the red room at the time ran to all the other rooms, announcing that WIS has arrived. WIS, needless to say, was rather flattered.

"So, how are y'all doing?" WIS asked in a carefree manner.

"Regrettably, we have voted to not have an execution today." Christopher sighed, "Those darn hippies." He added under his breath.

"Woah." WIS was slightly taken aback. "Execution? You savages! Jeez, cant even leave you guys alone for one day without having to worry about executions." WIS muttered. "How about, instead of your primitive 'executions', I simply take whomever you chose to be 'executed' down to the living room with me. Isn't that a much more civilized idea?" WIS suggested.

"But-"

"No buts! My decision is final." WIS replied as he angrily stormed out of the room, through the disappearing door.

"What was that about?" Wind questioned.

"AND DON'T FORGET YOUR LISTS!" WIS's faint voice came from downstairs.

"What the heck is he talking about?" Wind inquired.

--

Night 1 Begins, lists are due at 4:30

Last edited by WIS on Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Wow, how many games have I even been in with you? xD

And HOLY CRAP CHRIS DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME. *head explodes*

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Psh. Vote: Kuge.

Cause he's always eveil.

[yeah, yeah, I'm idding. No boldness. Der]

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

WIS, I love you. You make me giggle. :D

But at the same time, I was kind of looking forward to people dying. It's just so exciting! In that gruesome kind of way. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Apricus wrote:

But at the same time, I was kind of looking forward to people dying. It's just so exciting! In that gruesome kind of way. Oh well.

...Rissa, sweetie, as much as I love you, that was just a bit creepy.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Bangel wrote:
Apricus wrote:

SHHHHH. I am drugged up on tylenol and other random pills for my head and my throat. Very good reason to say kittens things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aww, feel better Apricus!
Mmmm...funny head medicines.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Apricus wrote:
Bangel wrote:
Apricus wrote:

SHHHHH. I am drugged up on tylenol and other random pills for my head and my throat. Very good reason to say kittens things.

AKA "silly pills" right? Don't make me take them away from you! I thought we had this conversation already!

*kills some players*

Muhahaha

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It's true! When has Kugetsu ever been innocent?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Apricus wrote:
Bangel wrote:
Apricus wrote:

AKA "silly pills" right? Don't make me take them away from you! I thought we had this conversation already!

But I like them :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kuge was innocent in that game where he mauled- Oh I think you're right actually Tested *shrug*

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well might aswell vote for No Execution aswell.

Vote: No Execution

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Night 1

In the red room:
Everyone in the red room inched their sleeping bags a little further away from Apricus.

In the blue room:
During the night, Dyl woke up to find somebody, squatted beside him, filming him with a camera. Dyl suddenly blushed and hid his face. "Stop it! I'm camera shy!" He whispered. As the anonymous person continued to film Dyl, he got out of his sleeping bag and started running away from the camera, stepping carefully between the soundly asleep people in his room. The cameraperson followed him. "I told you I'm camera shy!" Dyl giggled, as he realized he ran towards a corner in the room, and had nowhere else to go. The cameraperson still persisted. However, suddenly, a door appeared behind him, and he quickly escaped through it. The door closed behind him and the cameraperson had no time to follow. Dyl realized, however, that the door led him to the Living room.

An annoying person tried to wake up LAQ, so that they could have a discussion about ponies, but LAQ was sound asleep. After talking to the sleeping body for a while, the annoying person finally gave up and went to bed.

Adrian was sound asleep when a ghostly spectre appeared beside his sleeping bag, and whispered a "Boo!" in his ear. However, Adrian shuffled around in his sleeping bag, and continued snoring. The ghost was content with the fact that Adrian was now 40% less happy.

In the green room:
CWisgood was sound asleep in his sleeping bag, when he felt the urge to scratch his back. For some reason, it was rather itchy. He reached around, subconsciously, and instead of finding the fabric of his footsies, he discovered polyester fur of a stuffed animal. He suddenly awoke in horror, and ran away screaming. He ran through the first door he could find, which, unfortunately, landed him down into the Living room.

theonlysaneone was talking to someone who was extremely depressing, and didn't want to participate in any party games. Now he's feeling the same way.

In the yellow room:
Everybody complained about DiscordantNote's horrible whistling.

In the white room:
Anoohilator kept everyone up all night with his excruciatingly loud snoring.

Day 2, Morning
Everyone in the rooms got up, and for no apparent reason, moved their sleeping bag to another room.

WIS came from down below, and announced cheerfully, "I have brought bowl ramens for everyone!" Everybody cheered as he handed out the delicious instant noodles.

"Where's the hot water?" Nelly asked.

"I'm out of water." WIS replied.

"How can you be out of water?"

"Look! Not everyone's as rich as you. There are some people who simply cant afford water."

"Yes, I know. But you've got this huge room with a magical disappearing door! How can you not afford water?"

"It was my grandfather's." WIS replied. "Now, I've got some news. CWisgood and Dyl came down to the living room last night. CWisgood's role will be kept secret for now. However, Dyl was The Bodyguard. He could protect people from... just about anything. And there was a chance that he would reflect their "attacks" as well." WIS noted. "What a sad loss."

Day 2 begins

Red: Anoohilator, Chipper, Divine, Kugetsu, okamotosan18, Roxas_X, whhattisthiss
Blue: .:Requiem:., Alex, Apricus, Christopher, DM was on fire!, Lady Night, paranoiapenguin, Tested, Wind
Green: Adrian, Bangel, Combusken CG, LAQ, pipsqueek, theonlysaneone, Xela of Xandra
Yellow: blueZ, Exiled Phoenix, mayanspypilot, Pixa, Twizzler0171, YesItIsh
White: angisfab, Brett618, DiscordantNote, kidwaiy, Nelly, Princess Miyu, Typhoon

36 alive, 19 for majority, 27 for lock.

CWisgood is in the Living room.
Dyl is in the Living room.
theonlysaneone is feeling depressed. Somebody pooped his party. He may not vote or use any role abilities.

Dyl's role:
Quote:
The Bodyguard

Alignment: Innocent
Element: Jolliness
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You are a bodyguard. You’re always standing next to someone, and you’re not much fun to talk to. But, you do your job.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Guard: Every night, you may stand guard beside someone’s sleeping bag. Doing so will prevent any harmful intent towards that person. This is your nightly “protection”. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Retaliate: If somebody does happen to “attack” the person you are guarding, there is a 50% chance that, in addition to neglecting the “attack”, you will redirect it back to the attacker. This ability is not counted as an action, and never will.

---

Jolliness Barrier: 40%

Last edited by WIS on Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow, two dead already.

I'm still convinced that Kuge is evil, but I won't vote for him.

Vote: WIS, I mean, nobody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

NO! >:O

That was mean. Poor Dyl. Meanie camera person. HE TOLD YOU HE WAS CAMERA SHY. Geeze.

...And is it cause I am hyper and WIS just wanted to be mean to me? :( Or something else?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 44  Next