Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

matterbug wrote:
Abubis

Dear Goodness, I know I shouldn't, but I take offence to that way of expressing you're trying to talk about me. XD

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
The best-laid schemes of mice and men gang aft agley, Matt. :) Don't you remember WW at Doom Castle? We were going to win, until both of us got killed the day before the last one. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alrighty guys. Here is your FUN FUN Trivia!!!
(Just to keep you guys occupied... since you guys are obviously in need of stuff to do :P)

One by one, name all of the foreign countries to which the Simpsons have gone to. A person will post a country... then that person has to give a nice lil' blurb about that episode. Then the next person will post a country and do the same. Aaaaand we'll keep going till we're done (No Double Posting of course!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Australia- Bart gets in trouble asking about how the toilet spins, so they get sent to trial there, where Bart gets the 'boot'. Long story short, the Simpsons have smurf off yet another country.

Oh, and I reaaaaally don't believe that Steph is evil. I believe that I should know at least a few evil people, and I highly doubt that she's one of them. She's made no comments to deem her evil, so I think Matt's covering up for himself. And I think Anoohilator is in cohorts, claiming he has a way to pick off Matt. If anything, he'll get second shot on whatever list he may have sent, so I don't see why he's making a fuss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Brazil- Lisa loses contact with a little boy she has adopted. Whilst over there Homer get kidnapped. In the end they find the little boy who have been working on a childrens show with half naked hosts.

Set by stampsyne!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Japan

After falling into a frequent "poor phase", Homer and Marge learn the secrets of saving money at a self-help gathering. They manage to get close to free seats on a plane from people that never showed up for their flight. In Japan, Homer and Bart are arrested for attacking the mayor and are forced to endure such "dreadful" prison activities such as learning Japanese, Oragami and Flower arranging. With no way to get home, they go on a Japanese gameshow which "punishes ignorance" rather than rewarding intelligence.

---------

And Ammer, both Wind and Stephanie might have individually PMed Matt. Just think though, if we had a vigilante in the game, we could use him...

REVIVE : Moi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

England: Bart finds a $1000 dollar bill and uses it to make even more money. He decides to use it for Marge and they all go to England. Homer gets stuck in a roundabout and ends up crashing into the Queen's carriage. He gets sent to prison but escapes. As they are leaving, Grandpa finds his lost love from when he was in the military and then they leave.

Wow, I suck at summaries. I'm not even sure I have everything right in there, but I haven't seen the episode since it's premiere. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

'Simpson Safari' In which they win a trip to Africa from an Animal Crackers company. They duke it out with natives, animals, and a nasty river before arriving at an ape sanctuary where the owner is forcing the apes to mine for diamonds.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Canada -- Bart breaks up with Rainer Wolfcastle's daughter (having gone out with her for a very short time) but realises he still wanst her after Milhouse begins going out with her on the rebound. The Simpsons travel to Canada in order for Bart to attempt to win her back while she is helping with her Dad's movie, Undercover Nerd.

Also mentioned in that episode is the fact that The Simpsons have travelled all across Europe in the past to find Lisa's balloon

Last edited by TDG on Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well thats two Mafia men down, the two useless ones anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

How dare you call me useless, Dranzer? :P At least I lasted longer than you. Mwahaha. Oooh, I know something interesting. But I ain't saying nothing.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

o_0 wrote:
The best-laid schemes of mice and men gang aft agley, Matt. :) Don't you remember WW at Doom Castle? We were going to win, until both of us got killed the day before the last one. :P

Three times. Three bloody times >.> If anyone ever reveals my full role again, I honestly think I am going to stop and scream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wind wrote:
How dare you call me useless, Dranzer? :P At least I lasted longer than you. Mwahaha. Oooh, I know something interesting. But I ain't saying nothing.

Still keeping with the role eh?

By the way, Moe's shotgun is double-barrelled, so I don't understand the three hole thing.

I hope someone gets Ammer soon, I hated the fact that everyone bandwagoned me because of Cross Country practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

France (Remewmber, we're still doing this :P) -- When Bart accidently moons the flag while temporarily deaf, he is charged by the town as hating America. In an attempt to clear Bart and tell their side of the story, the Simpson family is arrested. They break out of jail (in a very Sound of music-esque manner) and flee to France because the French hate america too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't watch that much Simpsons, so I can't add on...I guess this could count

Surreal America: Homer hides from Patty and Selma behind a bookcase and gets sucked in to a gateway between the worlds. HE falls in, and immediately heads for the donut shop.

I'm thinking there's a Werewolf Flanders, from these piercings. Maybe a role includes forcing Flanders to morph in to evil form and killing someone, like a beast-tamer type thing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next