Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
This game was awesome, thank you Tanner! :hug:

And, hey, what would I have gotten from Typhoon's Room? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yay! Good job guys! We definitely deserved to win that game!

My role:

Quote:
Mickey Mouse
Alignment: Innocent
Movie: Various
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players

Powers:

Mouse Detection: Every night, PM me a list of five people. You will receive a random line from the role of the first person on that list, regardless of whether or not they are dead..

You start with a 40% shield.

A very fun role! However, it was the reason for Sapphire's death. I received part of her role that said she could kill people, making me believe that she was evil. Looks like I was unlucky and she turned out to be the vigilante instead. I also dreamt of Laq (not sure if it was before or after she was converted), and from the results, I gathered that she was Sally. That was the reason I was hesitant to execute her, since I knew she at least started off innocent...

But great game Typhoon! I loved it!

And yay! I've survived both PPT games I have played in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Typhoon wrote:
Goofy
Movie: Various

Powers:

Defense: Each night, PM me a list of five players. The first eligible player on the list will have their shield raised by 15%. You may not target the same person twice in a row and you may not target yourself.

You start with a 50% shield.

Night 1: Puppylover
Night 2: Kugetsu/Twizzler
Night 3: Apex
Night 4: Kugetsu/Twizzler
Night 5: Pixa
Night 6: Apex
Night 7: *me dead*
Night 8: Apex*dead* -> Pixa
Night 9: Pixa*2nd night* -> Apex
Night 10: Apex*2nd night* -> Pixa
(lol, I just realized Pixa got it when Apex died)

I ended up with quite a few powers.
2 Daykills(Pironious/thelilbear), 1 Good/Evil dream(Dyl=good), 1 Lie Detector(LAQ=non-innocent), 1 Original Shield*Pironious used*

Also, I think this is only the second game I've survived, and the other was Neopetsmom's Disney game :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Typhoon wrote:
Princess Aurora
Movie: Sleeping Beauty

Powers:

Beauty Sleep: Every night, PM me a list of five players. The first eligible person on the list will be dreamt of to see if they are a Physical baddie.

My role before and after resurrection.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:51 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
This was the first time I actually survived a PPT werewolf game as well as being on the winning team of a PPT werewolf game. (The only other time I have survived a werewolf game as well as being on the winning team was with PK's werewolf game on Randomness.)

The game was awesome. Thank you Tanner!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Thanks, Tanner! That was a really fun game!!!

My role wrote:
Oddball
Movie: 102 Dalmatians

Powers:

K-9 Message: Every night, you may PM the MC a message. The MC will post the message on the thread anonymously, marked out in pawprints.

Menacing Growl: You have a 50% chance to avoid the first attack on you, and a 25% chance to avoid the second.

You start with a 30% shield.

Yes, I left funny messages... All but one of them were either song lyrics, or quotes... I was proud of myself, as well - they were almost all Disney-related!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
That was too fun to watch. One of the craziest games yet.

To be honest, I kept expecting the 'role' of the player that could blot others out and stab with pencils to be 'Michael Eisner' :P

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Sally
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas

Powers:

Potion Mix: You have five potion ingredients:
Essence of Eye of Newt
Essence of Bat Wing
Essence of Hen’s Teeth
Essence of Snake Fingernails
Essence of Basilisk Tears

Every night you may mix two different ingredients together into a potion. PM me a list of five names to give the potion to. The first person on the list will receive the potion, whether it be good or ill. Alternatively, you may keep the potion for yourself or leave it on the thread. If you choose to leave the potion on the thread, it will appear at a random time the next day, and the first person to post for it will receive it. You don’t know what the potion ingredients do. You may not mix the same two ingredients twice. You may only keep a potion for yourself three times during the game.

I think I gave some nice stuff out. :D

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
You mean we actually executed Piro? And with a 70% shield too :).

Quote:
Peter Pan
Movie: Peter Pan

Powers:

Great Adventure: Every night, PM me a list of five people. The first eligible person will be taken on a Great Adventure. They will not be able to use their role or vote, but may still post on the thread. They may not be targeted until the next night. Example: You take Person A on an Adventure during Night 2. If your list is timely, their Night 2 action will be negated. They are not allowed to vote Day 3, nor are they allowed to use their role abilities during Night 3. SPs are also barred. They will return Day 4.

You start with a 40% shield.

I was the one taking people on adventures.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I had the Pocahontas role that got revealed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Who had Ariel?

And, to one of the baddies: why was I not killed?

I also picked up the lightning daykill.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:35 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I tried to poison both Princess Miyu and Pironious but it bounced off both of them onto Jellyfish72...who didn't die of poisoning either =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

May I ask, which position I finished in?

My Role wrote:
Cheshire Cat
Alignment: Neutral
Movie: Alice in Wonderland
Win Condition: Be alive with one team remaining

Powers:

Doppelganger: Each night, PM me a list of five people. You will receive the role of the first eligible person on your list for the next day, able to use it as your own. The person whose role you stole will be disabled for that day. You may not target the same person twice until you have stolen the role of all people alive once. You may NOT, under any circumstances, talk about the roles you steal with anyone. Doing so will be grounds for a modkill.

You have no shield. Instead, you copy the original shield of the person whose role you steal at night.

You cannot die until Day 3.

Apex's role wrote:
Question Mark = Innocent = Sora
Video Game: Kingdom Hearts

Powers:

Trinity Limit: To use this power, you must find your partners Donald and Goofy. All three of you must PM me each other’s names. Once this happens, each of you will be PMed a posting requirement. You must all fulfill this requirement on the same day. The attack will happen on the night that corresponds with the day you fulfill the posting requirements. A random baddie’s shield will be halved, a random role will be revealed, a random SP will be placed up for grabs on the thread, all three of you will receive an SP that compliments your role, and all three of you will be protected for the next day/night cycle. This power may only be used once.

Aeroga: The first attack on you will be redirected to a random person, and your shield will be raised by 15%.

Magnega: Once during the game, you may raise your shield to 100% and redirect all night actions (kills, dreams, protections, etc.) to yourself. Afterward, your shield will be reduced to what it was the day before, minus 10%.

Blizzara: Three times during the game, you may freeze a person for a day and night cycle, disallowing them from posting, voting, or using role powers; however, they are not allowed to be targeted during that period of time. Example: You send the list on Night 4, freezing Person A. Person A’s action for the night is negated, and they are disallowed from posting or voting during Day 5. Person B attacked Person A Night 4; that attack is blocked by the freezing. Person A will be unfrozen right after execution on Day 5.

Thundara: Once during the game, you may cast this spell to attempt to attack people (shields apply). You may target up to three people, but the chances of them being hit decrease with the more you target.

1 person: 100% chance (shields apply)
2 people: 66% chance (shields apply)
3 people: 33% chance (shields apply)

You start with a 60 % shield.

I deleted my other PMs, but I also received Kuge's role and Ciwey's role. I should've been rezzed :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

WIS twas the Magical Dreamer, Ariel, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Geez, now it fails. Oh well, I had a run of good luck, and then it ran out, but I got my second place. Despite the constant wasted executions >_>

Quote:
Disgruntled Artist (Piro)
Alignment: OMT
Movie: None
Win Condition: Be the last team alive

Powers:

Erasure: On even nights during the game, you can kill someone by magically erasing them from existence (shields apply). PM me a list of five people. The first eligible person will be attacked.

Role Erasure: Once during the game, you can erase the role of someone, transforming them into a Plain Innocent. This happens during the day: PM me when you wish to use this power. I will enact it as soon as I read the PM.

Rewrite: Once during the game, you may convert someone to your side, becoming a TMT, by rewriting their role. (This is a misnomer. I write their role, not you. Cheeky Tongue) This has a 100% chance of working, but shields do apply. This person will become the Artist’s Assistant and will be given a role to help you out.

Connection: Once during the game, you can use your pencil to draw a connection between two players, connecting their fates. If one dies, the other will quickly follow. This must be enacted in place of your nightly kill, and the action will be posted on the thread; however, the targets will not be. PM me that you wish to use this power instead of your standard night attack.

Trap Phrase: On even nights during the game, you can PM me a phrase that consists of at least two words to trap. The first person that posts this phrase on the thread will have a 50% chance of being stabbed by pencils and dying (shields apply).

SP: Protection: Once during the game, you may activate this SP and protect you (and your Assistant, if you have one) from all harm for one day and night cycle, at the expense of your night action, by temporarily writing yourself out of existence. PM me at night when you wish to use this power.

For protection purposes, you are considered to attack Magically.

You start with a 70% shield, and cannot die until Day 3.

Yes, I never used my night kills because I didn't want to blow my cover, and once after I was exposed I missed a list.

Malibu was my partner, and I erased her role just before execution, which turned out to be a total waste of a power.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next