Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Princess Miyu wrote:
okamotosan18 wrote:
Role: Rebel Kid
Destination: Summer Camp
Alignment: Innocents
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players.

Description: You love any kind of bets because the adults always have rules against it.

Important: You may send in a list for the ability "Place your bets!" on Day 0 to place a bet on Day 1's execution.

Role Abilities: Place your bets! - It seems the only thing to bet on at this camp is death. You will be making bets on who dies at night, and the following day's execution. PM me two lists, marked clearly, with two people you guess will die on the current night, and one person who you think will die at execution the following day.
-One correct guess on a night death will yield a random SP.
-Two correct guesses on night deaths will yield a more powerful SP.
-Each correct guess on executions will yield a 15% shield boost.
-Consecutive guesses will yield 30% shield boosts.

Stacked bets - Twice during the game, you may place a bet on yourself instead of using the "Place your bets!" ability. PM me when you wish to activate this. During the day/night cycle this ability is active, you cannot die. This ability may not be activated on consecutive days. If you are targeted with an attack and you would've died, only your shield is affected as normal, and you live. If you would've survived the attack, your shield will remain as it is.

Starting Shield: 30%

Yes, I did reveal you Xandra.. sorry.. er not..

Thanks Roxas for stealing my role and then killing me.
Oh and I killed Missy because he told me to. Because I believed him when he said that Missy told him that she had resurrected Kuge; I'm not sure why I believed him.. oh well. Haha, my PM is empty; I'm glad for this game I only slightly conversed with others; it brings on too much of a headache to constantly be PMing people. Bah humbug.. I wish I could've stayed around just a bit longer.. why don't I ever get converted.. suckie.

He = me, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yes; I was referring to you in my post Tanner.

Who were you referring to Roxas? Xyzzy or Tanner?

Either way; thanks.. thanks alot.. I was still able to help out the innocents or someone in some way before I died.. by revealing xandra and killing off Missy.. Although I find it funny that the four people I roled traded with all ended up evil. Three of which got converted to evil. Bah.

Thank you. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14