Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Dumbledore, can you please come quickly sir? I believe I have found something you'll be proud of!" yelled the silver-robed Auror as he ran through Dumbledore's office.

Dumbledore nodded and walked out of his two-floored office, he walked silently, making no sounds as he passed the portraits which shook their heads at Dumbledore's control on Hogwarts. Dumbledore ignored them and spotted Harry Potter up ahead, his wand over the body of Marcus Flint, who wasn't breathing at all.

"Harry, what is--" but before Dumbledore could finish the sentence, the pink-robed Auror butted in, "Headmaster, young Harry here found out Marcus was helping You-Know-Who and killed him. He said he had no choice as Marcus was very dangerous. Apparently he killed Rita Skeeter! How unbelievable is that?" she said, without taking a single breath.

"That, that is very good Harry. I'm happy you took matters into your own hands and dealt with them accordingly," Dumbledore stated.

"Really? You're not mad?" asked Harry, slightly shaking.

"No, you stopped someone killing innocent people, I am happy about your decision. Although, perhaps you could've stunned him and Mr. Flint would be dealt with accordingly. But if he was going to kill someone, this was the perfect solution, I am happy," Dumbledore said, he smiled slightly.

"Albus!" yelled Professor McGonagall as she ran towards Dumbledore, "We found Pansy Parkinson dead, she was near the edge of the Forbbiden Forest,"

"Oh dear, that's not good at--" but once again he was cut off by Firenze, who had now entered the scene, "She too was on You-Know-Who's side, it was a good thing the Forest had dealt with her,"

Dumbledore nodded, he didn't enjoy the idea of killing students however if they were threatening the lives of innocent people, precautions should be taken.

"Professor Trelawney and Firenze both agree all evil has been destroyed. At least in this school it has," Professor McGonagall said with a smile on her face.

"Oh really?" laughed the pink-robed Auror.

"Sectumsempra!" she yelled, casting a deep wound in McGonagall's chest, she collapsed onto the floor.

"Very good Monique, we got them right where we want them," spoke the silver-robed Auror as he grabbed Harry and pulled him towards his chest, "One smart move can end this boy's life Albus, choose wisely. You or the boy," he said.

Dumbledore raised his wand however Monique quickly did a spell and the wand was thrown to the side. Dumbledore looked at Harry who was mouthing the words, "Kill them,". Dumbledore shook his head and spoke, "Fine, I shall agree to your commands,"

Both Auror's laughed, "Ammer, this was the perfect cover. Going into Hogwarts, finding where everyone was, it was the perfect plan," laughed Monique as she raised her wand toward Firenze who was gearing up for an attack, "Don't even think about it,"

"So what now Albus? You die, the boy lives, what is your next move?" mocked Ammer as he raised his wand to Harry's head, Harry glared at him while he did this.

"Nothing. I am fully aware what you will do however," he said.

Dumbledore was calm, he didn't seem nervous or frightened, he seemed as if he knew what was going to happen.

"You are an idiot Albus. With you dead which my lovely Monique will demonstrate," he said.

Monique immediately raised her wand and casted a spell onto Dumbledore, Dumbledore flew back and hit the stone wall behind him. He fell hard on the ground, a spew of blood trickled from his head flowing delicately around the spectator's. Harry screamed in rage, Firenze gasped and immediately charged at Monique. Monique in response cast a spell on Firenze who fell back, however he was not to die.

"NO! DUMBLEDORE!!!" yelled Harry as he came free of Ammer's grasp and ran towards him.

Tears were running down his cheek as he tried to check signs of a pulse in Dumbledore however there was none. Harry looked up at the two smiling Auror's and raised his wand, "EXPECTO PATRONIA!" he yelled. The Auror's laughed, "Silly boy, a Patronus cannot harm anyone besides a Dementor,"

Harry ignored this comment when a golden bright light shun from his wand. A golden stag appeared and began to charge at the two Auror's, the Auror's realised this was not any regular Patronus.

"NO!!" yelled Ammer as the stag charged into him, Ammer disintegrated into pieces as the stag headed towards Monique who fell to the same fate.

Harry stood up and looked at the pieces of the two Auror's, he was filled with rage and wanted to do more to them. They had killed Dumbledore who was his mentor, his teacher, his friend. How could they have done that?

"Harry," said Firenze as he walked up behind him, resting his hand on Harry's shoulder, "I'm sorry,"

"No, it's okay. Voldemort will pay for what he did, I'm going to find him," he said, walking towards the exit, "And don't bother coming after me, I won't listen,"

With this remark, Harry fled through the doors and left Hogwarts. The Professor's did nothing to stop him, it would only enrage what little of emotion he had left. Harry was going to find Voldemort, and he was going to kill him.

---

Congratulations, Innocents win!

Please post in the commentary as this will be locked. You may ask any questions there or state your comments.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14