Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Haha, I totally called that ending.

You've all already seen it, but still. (I hate you, Miyu :( )

okamotosan18 wrote:
Role: Snobby Sister B
Team: Snobby Sorority Sisters
Team members: Pixa, Xela of Xandra, theonlysaneone
Destination: Band Camp
Alignment: Evil Female
Win Condition: Defeat all other teams.

Description: After attending band camp last year, you could not come again without back-up.....your make-up tote! You couldn't stand all the ugly people at band camp, they needed makeovers desperately, even if it meant killing them to get them to sit still long enough to apply the foundation.

Spokesperson: Please pick a Spokesperson among the three members, and the first person to PM me a list will be Spokesperson for your team. If Spokesperson dies, the next person to send me a list will be Spokesperson.

Team Abilities: Makeovers to die for! - This is your nightly kill. Everyday, PM me a list of 5 people. The first person that can be targeted will be attacked with a deadly dose of make-up. All team members will be close by while the spokesperson is the one who actually attacks. This is an ability that will take place among other abilities that happen in the order in which I receive them from players.

Magical Make-Up - Once during the game, your team can combine their talents with make-up to bring someone back from the dead. This is your team's ressurrection. To activate this, the spokesperson should PM me a list of 5 dead people they would like returned to the game. Now this takes some skill...in fact, it will take so much focus that your team can't give anyone a makeover in the night after you revive someone. You may resurrect any dead Snobby girl with 2 day/nights of protection from death, but if you resurrect any other dead players, they will be converted to your team and have only 1 day/night of protection. You may not resurrect any players on another evil team.

Girl Power - Once during the game, your team can boost their girl power and block all incoming attacks. The spokesperson can PM me to activate this ability. All Team members will be protected from death for one day/night cycle. If this is activated after execution and before night lists are due, it will be a cycle starting with that night until after the next day's execution. While this ability is active, no other team/personal role abilities or SPs will be available for use.

Sisters' Bond - All team members are immune to normal conversions.

Role Abilities: Snob's Discerning Eye - Twice during the game, you can take some time at night to try and spot any dreamers who target evil females. This ability will "dream" of a person to determine if they can dream of evil females. When you wish to activate this ability, PM me a list of 5 people before night lists are due. This will take place during the night, and you will receive the results in the morning. Both uses of this ability may not take place in the same night.

Starting Shield: 50%

whhattisthiss wrote:
And then I died, and then I was rezzed. And then I died, and then I was rezzed. And then Typhoon finally let me rest in peace. :P

*feels much sympathy*

*not-so-fondly remembers Tested's last game*

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Quote:
Role: Cabin Master
Destination: Karate Camp
Alignment: Innocents
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players.

Description: You are the master!!!!!!!!! Well, at least of the cabins.

Role Abilities: Feng Shui - You may rearrange people so that their auras bring forth better karma. Everyday, PM me a list of 5 people(with a cabin for each) that you would like to place. You may place the same people in the same cabins on consecutive nights.

Feng Selfish - You know where you want to go, so you can go there because you are the master of the cabins. With your PM for the Feng Shui ability, include the cabin you would like to sleep in. (You may sleep in the same cabin on consecutive nights Wink)

Starting Shield: 30%

Whee for 7 1/2 pages of PMs. :P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've got fourteen. 8)
But that's because I haven't cleared mine out since...I think the Superbowl. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I told you I didn't reveal your role, Xandra! D:

Anyways, my original role:
okamotosan18 wrote:
Role: Evil Wannabe
Destination: Unknown
Alignment: General Evil
Win Condition: Unknown

Description: You are so desperate to be evil, you'll join any group that'll have you.

Role Abilities: Wait-n-See - You will receive the role, unused SPs, and original shield of the first evil person to die.

Hide-n-Seek - No one can seek you out because no one knows you're hidin' out. Wink You can't be targeted for anything until you receive your role. If anyone does attempt to target you, they will only move down on their list.

Shield: to-be-determined

I had a lot of fun this game! haha

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

On an interesting note, I'd like to point out that on the day I sent my heir lists, I specifically targeted the two people who had helped me: DM for upping my shield and conspiring, and Mayan for doubling my power.

If I'm ever evil again, know that I always help people who help me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
DM was on fire! wrote:
I've got fourteen. 8)

I meant just from this game. :P

My inbox is 96% full... I should really clear it out. x_x

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:
I've got fourteen. 8)

I meant just from this game. :P

My inbox is 96% full... I should really clear it out. x_x

16 pages; 100% full.

I actually lost some PMs I had sent from my outbox in my game during my game.

Last edited by Uncle Xyzzy on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

okamotosan18 wrote:
(I hope you don't mind that it's a girl's role :P)

Role: Snobby Sister A
Team: Snobby Sorority Sisters
Team members: Pixa, Xela of Xandra, theonlysaneone
Destination: Band Camp
Alignment: Evil Female
Win Condition: Defeat all other teams.

Description: After attending band camp last year, you could not come again without back-up.....your make-up tote! You couldn't stand all the ugly people at band camp, they needed makeovers desperately, even if it meant killing them to get them to sit still long enough to apply the foundation.

Spokesperson: Please pick a Spokesperson among the three members, and the first person to PM me a list will be Spokesperson for your team. If Spokesperson dies, the next person to send me a list will be Spokesperson.

Team Abilities: Makeovers to die for! - This is your nightly kill. Everyday, PM me a list of 5 people. The first person that can be targeted will be attacked with a deadly dose of make-up. All team members will be close by while the spokesperson is the one who actually attacks. This is an ability that will take place among other abilities that happen in the order in which I receive them from players.

Magical Make-Up - Once during the game, your team can combine their talents with make-up to bring someone back from the dead. This is your team's ressurrection. To activate this, the spokesperson should PM me a list of 5 dead people they would like returned to the game. Now this takes some skill...in fact, it will take so much focus that your team can't give anyone a makeover in the night after you revive someone. You may resurrect any dead Snobby girl with 2 day/nights of protection from death, but if you resurrect any other dead players, they will be converted to your team and have only 1 day/night of protection. You may not resurrect any players on another evil team.

Girl Power - Once during the game, your team can boost their girl power and block all incoming attacks. The spokesperson can PM me to activate this ability. All Team members will be protected from death for one day/night cycle. If this is activated after execution and before night lists are due, it will be a cycle starting with that night until after the next day's execution. While this ability is active, no other team/personal role abilities or SPs will be available for use.

Sisters' Bond - All team members are immune to normal conversions.

Role Abilities: Nail File Fling - Twice during the game, you can send a non-lethal Nail File flying at a player. This ability will halve the shield of its target. When you wish to activate this ability, PM me a list of 5 people. This will take place as soon as I get the PM. Both uses of this ability may not take place in the same day/night cycle.

Heh, I never did use my personal role. >_< I actually didn't do much this game... I like how it took 3 people to confirm me as evil though, heh, I think that's rather funny. WIS finds me evil, Roxas steals my role (?) and I'm also day dreamt of. Interesting game, shame it kinda dragged at the end.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

That game was great :). I was very proud of my first fake role (Even though I was evil twice - I tried to hide under the radar and didn't even make a fake role the first time :oops:), but regretted it later. I was about to ask Roxas to preted to be my partner too! :x

Yeah, sorry about that Roxas. I think we were converting that night which was a tough desicion, since we had so many people we needed to kill quickly. So I used you to try to target the person we were trying to kill. Next game I promise I won't switch your list ;) I was so shocked when I didn't get the control of the night kill, but then broke out laughing when Roxas told me he took his own role.

I started the game pretty good as far as contacts go (not really, but better than past games) and then they all just went away once we converted! ;_; I got like, 1 PM a day (Usually from Roxas) - *Sniff* Occasionally 2-3 from my teammates. It was like, Day 7 or something that everything fell apart for our team too. I think 4 of us died around the same time. My teammates were great though - I totally would've died without their logic, reasoning, and patience.

Great job Oka:D.

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Noooo, I never suspected that Mayan was converted. ;___; I'm just really gullible I guess, even though everybody said that Kuge was evil I never thought he was until the day before he died. And we even had this nice long conversation where he managed to convince me that he was innocent. :lol:

Quote:
Role: BFF!
Destination: Summer Camp

Description: You love seeing two people become friends for the rest of their lives!

Role Abilities: Hidden Friendship Bracelets - Before the beginning of Night 1, send me two lists of 5 players each. You will secretly place friendship bracelets for each to find. The two friends will be selected from the lists at the beginning of Day 2. If you fail to send in the list in time, two people will be selected randomly. You will be notified who the friends are at the beginning of Day 2.
-You will not be allowed to disclose the friends' identities at any time.
-The friends will not know each other's identities.
-When one of the two dies, the other will take their life to be with their best friend.
-If the two friends are the last two players alive, then the two of them and you will be the sole winners of this game.
-The two friends are not allowed to make attempts on each other's lives, by kills or voting. Votes will still show up, but won't count.

Death of a Friendship - Seeing a friendship end enrages you like nothing else, and you demand revenge. This will be your daykill ability, and one use of this ability will become active when the Best Friends die. PM me a list of 5 people when you wish to activate this ability, and the first person eligible on your list will be attacked as soon as I get it.

Budding Friendship - You may not be targeted for death until you see the friendship between 2 people blossom at the beginning of Day 2. Your shield can't decrease until Day 2.

I would have liked to have more powers. I got borredddddd. xD But that was a fun game Oko, thanks for hosting. :D

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
Role: Mama's Boy
Destination: Karate Camp

Description: Your parents thought it would do you some good to get out of the house for a while, but you didn't want to leave home for anything.

Role Abilities: Secret ride home - Every other night, you may sneak out to visit home. You have the commuter role. PM me on the first day that you would like to visit home, and no one will be able to target you for effects or attacks that night. You will visit home every other night automatically after the first trip home. If you are visiting home on Odd nights, for example, you could PM me the next Odd day to cancel the trip home that night, and go the day after. You would be able to switch to Even nights by doing this.

Heh nobody really trusted my role in this game, but I didn't expect them too.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
mayanspypilot wrote:
One question though: How did I end up targeting DM on Night 17? I know that I sent in a list o_O

Let's look at the replay... I mean.... Log File. :P

Log File wrote:
mayanspypilot - Night 17 List for Lunch Crew, Ability: Little Presents
Roxas_X -> DM was on fire!
Dyl
LAQ

Roxas_X had DM was on fire!'s role that day. :P
You're lucky, I hadn't thought of this situation before, so I was torn between making it an attack or just a disable. I chose disable because the person would've had the same knowledge had it been placed intentionally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

okamotosan18 wrote:
Role: Rebel Kid
Destination: Summer Camp

Description: You love any kind of bets because the adults always have rules against it.

Important: You may send in a list for the ability "Place your bets!" on Day 0 to place a bet on Day 1's execution.

Role Abilities: Place your bets! - It seems the only thing to bet on at this camp is death. You will be making bets on who dies at night, and the following day's execution. PM me two lists, marked clearly, with two people you guess will die on the current night, and one person who you think will die at execution the following day.
-One correct guess on a night death will yield a random SP.
-Two correct guesses on night deaths will yield a more powerful SP.
-Each correct guess on executions will yield a 15% shield boost.
-Consecutive guesses will yield 30% shield boosts.

Stacked bets - Twice during the game, you may place a bet on yourself instead of using the "Place your bets!" ability. PM me when you wish to activate this. During the day/night cycle this ability is active, you cannot die. This ability may not be activated on consecutive days. If you are targeted with an attack and you would've died, only your shield is affected as normal, and you live. If you would've survived the attack, your shield will remain as it is.

Yes, I did reveal you Xandra.. sorry.. er not..

Thanks Roxas for stealing my role and then killing me.
Oh and I killed Missy because he told me to. Because I believed him when he said that Missy told him that she had resurrected Kuge; I'm not sure why I believed him.. oh well. Haha, my PM is empty; I'm glad for this game I only slightly conversed with others; it brings on too much of a headache to constantly be PMing people. Bah humbug.. I wish I could've stayed around just a bit longer.. why don't I ever get converted.. suckie.

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Sibling = BORING

Quote:
Role: Nerdy Sibling
Destination: Computer Camp
Siblings: Firestorm, Ric

Description: You are the oldest sibling. Your two other siblings were heading to Karate Camp and Band Camp, but you all ended up together, how lucky...

Role Abilities: Family Bond: No matter how much you argue with one another, you and your siblings are still family, and you share an unbreakable bond. You aren't really aware of what you would be capable of if one of your siblings were to perish. Whenever a sibling dies, the oldest living sibling will receive one use of the ability Unstoppable Rage.

Unstoppable Rage: This ability acts as a daykill. If you have received a use of this ability, PM me when you wish to use it with a list of 5 people. This will take place as soon as possible, after any other immediate actions I might have to take care of.

Starting Shield: 20%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Princess Miyu wrote:
Thanks Roxas for stealing my role and then killing me.

log wrote:
Uncle Xyzzy - Day 9 List for Lunch Lady, Ability: Food Fight
Roxas_X -> Princess Miyu
Attack: Princess Miyu, Shield: 50%, Attack: 77, Result: died

blame HIM.

I need a new sig. >_>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next