Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:20 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Unfortunatly i didnt get to do anything. :(

Ammer wrote:
Role: Hagrid
Description: Hagrid lived on the Hogwarts grounds for a long time until he took up a post as a teacher at Hogwarts. He teaches Care of Magical Creatures and is particularly fond of any creature anyone may find utterly disgusting. Hagrid may look like a mean, giant (He's actually a half-giant) however he is very sweet, compassionate and cares a lot about his friends and pets,
"Ah, well, people can be stupid abou' their pets,"
Victory Condition: Evil is exterminated.
Member(s): Stephanie

What You Do:

1. Dumbledore has trusted you to take care of the students at Hogwarts and make sure the school remains a safe place for everyone. Therefore you must send me a list of four people each night to protect from the "bad eggs" of Hogwarts. Whoever is alive and unaffected after the exectuon will be protected.

2. You are a friend to many creatures in The Forbidden Forest and as a result, many creatures would do anything for you. You can call on two creatures from The Forbidden Forest to do you a favour. However, due to the Ministry of Magic's new regulation (With Voldemort being on the loose), you can only call on one of the two creatures. The creatures are as follows,

Aragog's children or the Centaurs.

The Centaurs can protect you from anything on any day or any night. Aragog's children can kill only one person of your choice for you on any night. However, you may only do this once in the game and you must only choose one of these creatures to help you. Once you have made a decision, PM me immediately.

3. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

"Oh Howie, your such a beefcake"

Terrificly gorgeous set by Jaye
Current Favourite Song: "Stars" - Tatu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm too lazy to go get my role and post it. :P

I counted nine Slytherins. <_< There might have been one more by the time I died, but I don't think there was. One of from getting my 20% shield. :P And I completely forgot about jinxing Ammer to vote for me. :P

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Ammer wrote:
Role: Severus Snape
Description: Severus Snape is a disgruntled staff member who has wanted the Defence Against the Dark Arts job since he can remember. Snape has been questioned about his loyalty to Dumbledore many times by Harry, the staff members and even the students at Hogwarts. However despite all this, Dumbledore trusts Snape and will never stop trusting him despite anything anyone says. Snape himself has grown to hate Harry over the years but is willing to help Harry when Harry's life is at stake. Snape can also be a small thorn in Harry's and his friend's side, Snape isn't all too nice to them,
"Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all!"
Victory Condition: Depends.
Member(s): .:Compact Disk:.

What You Do:

1. You are in quite the rut at the moment, you have to choose between serving the Lord Voldermort or helping Dumbledore destroy Lord Voldemort. First you must decide what side you want to be on, when you make your decision PM me informing so. From there you will receive your role.If you do not decide after one cycle (One Day/One Night), a side will be randomly chosen for you.

---

You may now post at the Werewolf game thread.

After I chose Evil:
Ammer wrote:
Role: Severus Snape
Victory Condtion: All good is exterminated.
Member(s): sir_michael

What You Do:

1. You will be able to join the Death Eater's and will become a part of their team. Your individual role will be the point below.

2. Minerva McGonagall and you have made a friendly bet (Technically, you got into a fight and this was the solution) on whoever will get the most House Points will be the better professor. Therefore each night you will be able give ten points to your own team and take ten points away from the Gryffindor's House Points. To do this, send me PM informing me of this transaction and I will award it your points accordingly. The total points for each house will be displayed on the front page of the main Werewolf thread. The first house (Excluding Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw) to 100 points, will be able to revive a dead member. Once you reach 100 points, I will inform you and you can tell me who you wish to revive. If there is no dead member of a house, you can save up the revived power to revive someone later. If your house reaches 100 points after the Gryffindor house, nothing will happen.

3. You may vote on the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title of your PM as it can easily get mixed up with other lists.

---

Role: Death Eaters
Description: Death Eaters are a group of Wizards and Witches who follow Lord Voldemort. They are willing to sacrifice anyone and anything for their master and will never bretray him -- Or will they? Some of the Death Eaters have children at Hogwarts found in the Slytherin house.
"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel [the Dark Mark on their arms turn black]? And how many will be foolish enough to stay away?"
- Lord Voldemort
Victory Condition: All good is exterminated.
Member(s): Bangel, Sock, Tharkun, .:Compact Disk:.

What You Do:

1. As a follower of Lord Voldemort, your sole purpose is to kill anyone who threatens the expansion of terror which Lord Voldemort plans to wreak or anyone who gets in the way. Therefore you must send me a list of four people each night before execution, the person on the top of the list will be attacked if they are alive and unaffected after the execution. If they are dead, the second person on the list will be attacked. Everytime you kill someone, you will create the Dark Mark around the place where the victim was killed marking your terrority. This is simply to cause fear in everyone else's eyes.

2. You must select a leader to send me the lists each night. If they are unable to send me the list, they must inform me of this and who will be sending it in instead. In the event the leader is killed, one of the remaining members may take over. Please PM me once a leader is chosen or any decisions regarding it is brought up.

3. Each of you will have a 50% shield which will decrease 5% each day. If you are targetted, I will randomize the amount of power the attacker's attack has and if it less than 50%, whoever is attacked will have that percentage subtraced from their shield making their shield less strong than it was before. If the attacker's attack is stronger, than whoever is attacked will die

4. You may make ONE day kill in any point of the game. To do so, PM me a list of four people and whoever is alive and unaffected will be killed.

5. If any of your roles are asked to be revealed, the part before the dotted lines will be shown. Your individual roles will remain secret.

6. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

7. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

Ammer DID PM me striaght after saying it should be my name at the top. xDDDDD

Yeah, 'twas fun while it lasted.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Obviously everyone already knows my role, but at least it was probably the best I could have asked for, I mean, after research, Fenrir is awesome, and I get to bite people's faces off. O_O

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Role: Lupin
Description: After being bitten by Fenrir Greyback, Lupin has managed to keep his Werewolf identity under control. He took over a year at Hogwarts for Defence Against the Dark Arts but after being exposed by Severus Snape for being a Werewolf, Lupin quit his post for the safety of the Hogwarts students. He is liked by very few people as he is frightened by most. Lupin was very close friends with James Potter as well as Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. He always takes these friendships (Aside from Pettigrew) very seriously,
"Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them -- gambling their sacrifice for a bag of magic tricks."
Victory Condition: All evil is exterminated.
Member(s): Matterbug

What You Do:

1. Werewolves aren't extremely *popular* creatures in the Wizarding world and therefore hiding your identity is the most valuable thing which a Werewolf can do. Considering you are on the good side, you will try and help as much as possible; therefore you will be able to kill only three times during this adventure (Game). The moment I mention, "There seems to be a full moon out today," or something of the sort, you will be able to come out of hiding and kill any person of your choice. You can kill in either day or night. Once a full moon is out, send me a list of four people and the person on the top of the list will be mauled if they are alive and unaffected. You can save your kills until you gain three kills making you able to kill three people at once or you could do kill by kill.

2. On odd nights, you will be hiding underneath the Whomping Willow therefore no one will be able to attack you at all. If the same person attacks you twice in a row (On odd nights) they will be killed by the Whomping Willow.

3. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

Yes- I was everyones favorite hairy person.

The funnest part of the role was when people asked what my role was. I liked to reply- "I'm a werewolf!" That freaked them out...

Anyway, the first full moon, I almost killed Harry, whoops. And then the second full moon I wasn't on in time. :(

But anyway, I did a lot of behind the scenes stuff- cause I wasn't about to make myself obvious for the baddies.

Yay innocents! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

By the way Ammer, one thing I'd like to point out. I thought the House Points weren't implemented as much as it should've been. Perhaps you should've put out activites on the main thread, such as, for example, a riddle. And whomever got it right, their house gains House points?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

watericesage wrote:
By the way Ammer, one thing I'd like to point out. I thought the House Points weren't implemented as much as it should've been. Perhaps you should've put out activites on the main thread, such as, for example, a riddle. And whomever got it right, their house gains House points?

Actually, I did it another way. I put a variety of things in different roles to gain House Points. The secret was the first House to get to 100 would be able to revive someone from that house. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were not included as I couldn't fit that many students in each houses in the game.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
watericesage wrote:

Actually, I did it another way. I put a variety of things in different roles to gain House Points. The secret was the first House to get to 100 would be able to revive someone from that house. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were not included as I couldn't fit that many students in each houses in the game.

Haha, I know you did it another way. I was just saying, that it would've been nice to been able to 'grab' points from the main thread too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

watericesage wrote:
Ammer wrote:
watericesage wrote:

Haha, I know you did it another way. I was just saying, that it would've been nice to been able to 'grab' points from the main thread too.

Hm, well I suppose it would've been "nice" but it would very time consuming for me. I had many things to worry about and it would be very difficult to incorporate your idea along with everything else I was doing.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13