Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
Role: Dolores Jane Umbridge
Description: Dolores Jane Umbridge worked for the Ministry and was hired as a Defense Against the Darks Arts teacher in Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts. She immediately dismissed Professor Trelawney (Hermione seemed to agree with the decision), and seemed to show no compassion whatsoever. Umbridge later quit her job due to her being attacked by Centaur's.
Victory Condition: All evil is exterminated.
Member(s): Twisted Sanity

What You Do:

1. Considering you work at the Ministry of Magic, you have access to anything you want. You can lookup various proflies of some Wizards, Witches, etc... to see if there are any "past errors" a person has committed. Therefore, you can search one person each night to see if they have committed a crime in the past. For example, if you search Person A on Day 5, you will be able to find out any bad things they have done to up until Day 5. Crimes or "bad things" done in the past (Before the actual game starts) can also be found out. To do this, send me a list of four people and the person at the top of the list will be searched if they are alive and unaffected after execution. Keep in mind that you must send me the list BEFORE execution.

2. In the event that no majority is met, you can decide on who will be executed between the people who have been voted for. In the event that there is no majority on anyone, and no one has been voted for, you may choose a person at random to be executed. If a majority is met on a No Execution, you will NOT be able to choose as to who is executed as no one will be. If a majority is met on a person and another majority is NOT met on anyone else (Or if it's not met on a No Execution), you will be able to decide who is the second person to die (If votes have been cast for the second majority for people, you have to choose between the people who were voted for. If no majority is not met at all for a No Execution-- on the second majority, you may choose a person at random to be executed). If there has been no votes for a second majority at all, there will not be a second execution.

3. You may vote on the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title of your PM as it can easily get mixed up with other lists.

Bleh, everyone who I found (that was bad) ended up getting executed the next day anyway. I executed one person (the second was a mystery to me), and I thought that Pixa (who was Harry Potter) was bad.

All around, I think this was one of my better games XD

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ammer wrote:
Role: Peeves
Description: Peeves is a poltergeist who loves to cause mayhem and ruckus. He adores pulling pranks (Especially on first years) and is not controlled by anyone besides Dumbledore or the Bloody Baron. Peeves loves nothing more than to get anyone else, besides him, in trouble,
"Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty."
Member(s): Mandy

What You Do:

1. Being the one and only poltergeist of Hogwarts does have its upsides. Every night you may steal lists from someone and change it to fit your own comical needs. To do so, PM me with a list of four people; whoever is on the top and is alive and unaffected after the execution will have their list stolen from them. You must send me the list BEFORE the execution as you will need to quickly make the changes in order to reach night. Your results will be given to you after night; keep in mind that if you did not steal a list, it doesn't necessarily mean that the person isn't making one. Another fact to keep in mind is that if you steal a list from a baddie but they are not the leader of their team, you will not be able to steal the list. You will have to steal the list from the leader as the leader is the only one who can send in list from a baddie (Or goodie) team.

2. Twice in this game you may throw water balloons at a person and this will stop them from using any sort of powers until that particular night/day cycle is over. To use this power, PM me immediately.

3. Once in this game you may cause the chandelier to drop during an execution and the execution will be stopped. To do, send me a list BEFORE the exection takes place.

4. You have Immunity till Day 3.

5. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

6. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

In the last few days I've been asking around for dreamers and such for an idea of who I can throw the water balloons at, but it seams it didn't need them. I wasn't a dreamer this game hurray!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:40 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

sirclucky wrote:
Was gonna punch both requim and anubis but the game ended that night :P

Er, why?

(God, I can't tell you how amazing it is being able to post. =O)

Ammer wrote:
Role: Pansy Parkinson
Description: Pansy is the ring-leader of the Slytherin girls and became a Prefect in her sixth year at Hogwarts. She is somewhat taken with Malfoy as she was his date for the Yule Ball and was stroking his hair while they were on the train to Hogwarts.
Member(s): Anubis

What You Do:

1. You seem to be very attached with Malfoy and will be crushed if anyone other female goes near him. In case any female or male tries to harm Malfoy, you have a Protego spell around him which will work until it is hit by two spells in a row. If a male casts a spell on Malfoy, it will be deflected (If it is a hex) back at the male attacker. Keep in mind that the first two spells will be deflected as long as they're hexes and any hex or spell after that will NOT be deflected.

2. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

3. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

Okay, now, Alex, the reason I told you all evil was to be exterminated was because Ammer got a mix up with my role sheet, and THAT is the original one he sent me - he didn't send me another. Now, that is why I was desperately confused about my role sheet, because I figured out that Malfoy was bad two days into the game (okay, don't you DARE laugh :P) and I protected him, so how in heck could I be good?

So I told Alex I was confused, and told WIS not to trust me until I knew what the heck was going on, and PMed Ammer. He told me that he'd made a mistake... and I was evil.

But I continued to say that I was really confused, and when WIS suggested I should PM Ammer, I told him I'd never thought about it, but didn't take him up about it later.

And that's my little essay of essayness. I just felt bad, because you were trying to protect me, Alex, and I couldn't protect myself (-smacks DiscordantNote for that- I had a free kill, and I was going to kill you, but nooooo, I had to die. XD).

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
Role: Harry Potter

Description: Harry Potter is the boy who lived -- through Lord Voldemort's murder attempts (About 5 times to date), and the boy who has lived and suffered through many painful experiences (His parents, Sirius and Cedric dying). Harry has stopped Lord Voldemort every year and made a promise that he would kill Lord Voldemort no matter what. Lord Voldemort has also made the same promise about Harry.

Harry has two very close friends, Ronald Weasley (Ron) and Hermione Granger. They are always with him and always help him when he is in need. With Harry's courage, Hermione's intelligence and Ron's erm, jokes, they battle through the most ferocious adventures together. Another friend of Harry's is Hagrid, even though Hagrid is misunderstood, Harry understands that Hagrid is just lonely and wants to make friends. Dumbledore is also another friend of Harry and Harry is always confiding in Dumbledore about anything, sort as if he perceived Dumbledore to be a father type figure to him.

Harry has been through many adventures at Hogwarts and he is sure to have another very soon.

"Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?

Member(s): Pixa

What You Do:

1. Being Harry Potter is a very tough job indeed, this is why you are supplied with many spells and special items. One of the spells is the Patronus spell which can fight off Dementor's, however, it can also help you to destroy Lord Voldemort's minions. Every night you will be able to fire your Patronus at someone and if they die, they will be part of Lord Voldemort's side. If they do not die, this means they either have a shield or they're not bad at all. The Patronus will not kill anyone who is innocent, however you must weary in case the person has a shield.

2. You have the Invisibility Cloak, twice in this game you can use it to snoop around the Hogwarts, you may choose from the following places,

Great Hall
Divination Tower
Outside Hogwarts
The Gryffindor Common Room
The Slytherin Common Room

Once you choose an area, you will snoop there for a night (You won't be able to be detected or killed) and you will be able to see what exactly is going on there. Therefore to use this power, choose a room and state the room in a PM and send ithe PM to me. You must send this PM before execution, you will receive your results after night ends.

3. Your owl Hedwig is a very close friend to you, you would hate for anything to happen to Hedwig -- especially on your account. Hedwig however is willing to sacrifice her life for you, especially if you're in danger. The first time you are attacked, Hedwig will die instead.

4. You hold the Marauder's Map in your hand, once in this game you can choose to spy on someone. Simply PM me and state what person you'd like to spy on. You must send me this list before execution. Your results will simply state where the person is, as you cannot see what they're doing. Your results will be PMed to you after night ends.

5. As being the seeker for the Gryffindor team, you are constantly keeping aware for any signs of the Snitch. Once in this game, I will mention the snitch, you must than PM me immediately with the phrase "I caught the Snitch!"; if you are the first one to PM me, you will receive 20 points for your house and you will learn a spell.

6. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

7. Please put your role name in the title of your PM as it can easily get mixed up with other lists.

I loved my role, it was great! I killed 3 baddies, when I fired at Anubis, my list was changed so I hit TS for the second time, and from that I concluded Anubis was evil, when Mandy had just changed my list. Lupin killed my owl so I lived on the edge.

Later I got another PM

Ammer wrote:
Your first ability has been changed from the Patronus to the Golden Patronus. It does the exact same thing as the Patronus but it can kill other things such as Death Eaters and what not. I forgot to add this in when doing your role.

I got CD, Kidwaiy and Sock.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Thanks a lot for ruining my fake role fun, Ammer! :@ :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Good game, Ammer! :D

It's just that the night scenes are helping the innocents too much, but overall good game. Though I prefer it when we are addressed as CW, TDG & Twizzler instead of Malfoy, Goyle & Crabbe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

How boring. No one targetted me and I didn't even see myself in any night scenes :(. Man. Y'all suck XD

Quote:
Role: Pomona Sprout
Description: Pomona Sprout teaches Herbology at Hogwarts and is a very cheerful person. In the Chamber of Secrets incident, her Mandrakes were used to un-petrify the petrified victims of the Basilisk.
Member(s): fzun

What You Do:

1. You are a caring, nice person and are willing to help anyone. If someone is injured at a night or day scene, you will rush to help them along with Madam Pomfrey. Therefore you cannot be attacked that cycle (That Day/That Night).

2. You always carry around a Devil's Snare with you, if you are suddenly attacked through physical behaviour, you will immediately use your Devil's Snare to kill your attacker or at least wound him/her.

3. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, I was half right about Anubis.

She hadn't done anything 'bad', which was what my role was meant to discover. But she was still evil...

To think though, I thought that Pixa was evil :lol:

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It's a shame about Khris, from what I understood, Hermy had a really good role.

Hermy ;) Hehe.
Did the Death Eaters do anything?
I was a little confused about that.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:11 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
.:Requiem:. wrote:
Really? I didn't think you made it that obvious at all. I figured Kugey out based solely on instinct and what Kuge said to me, and I had Keith spy on malfoy to figure him out....o.O

I agree, though, there should have been more baddies. More fun that way. ^^

Umm...Innocents pwn!

Who rezzed me the second time?

Another HPWW! Pwease? -beg-

Err... so then you voted for me with nothing basically. -_- The only thing I ever said to you was "I'm not giving you my role" among other non-important things. ;) Then you mean innocents go and bandwagon on a poor defenseless widdle werewolf that can't defend himself and he dies in detention! :( Based on that? Woe is me. :cry:

It was a great game though Ammer. ;) Being your first game, there are bound to be a few minor problems (there were in mine, so I can understand). The plot was great, and even though I never read the HP books, I didn't find myself as confused as I thought I would (after a little bit of reading up on the matter.).

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:13 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Gah, it was DiscordantNote that put me in that cage >.>

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Great game Ammer :D Though we really need to find some new MCs, alot of the ones nowadays are turning out to be evil...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Role: Madam Pomfrey
Description: Madam Pomfrey has been the nurse since Harry's father was at school. She is a caring individual but she can be strict when the time comes. She knows a great deal about her medicine field and is disappointed when Harry gets himself into dangerous situations -- Usually resulting in a trip to the Hospital Wing,
"Oh, it's you, is it? I suppose you've been doing something dangerous again?"
Member(s): Robert

What You Do:

1. Considering the vast knowledge you hold about various herbs, potions, spells, etc... there is no doubt that you had come up with two small vials of the Elixir of Life. This potion, when consumed, will cause the drinker to gain immortality for a day, or if the drinker is dead, they will come back to life. This can only be used TWO times on either alive or dead players. To give this Elixer of Life to someone, send me a list of four people and the person on the top of the list will be given the Elixir of Life if they are alive and unaffected after the execution. You must send this list BEFORE execution and I will let you know the result after night. If one vial still exists at the time of you die, you will be revived at the cost of said vial.

2. If there is a failed killing at night or in a day scene, you must rush to help the person to heal them. Therefore you will immediately turn your attention to them and if you had sent in a list for the Elixir of Life, it is no longer valid and it can be sent the next cycle (One Day/One Night).

3. After making many potions, you have discovered how to make a Forgetfulness Potion. Using this potion on another player will cause them to forget to send their list in, this will freeze their list. To do this, send me a list of four people and the person on the top of the list will be given the Forgetfulness Potion if they are alive and unaffected after the execution.

4. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

5. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

So I kept reving Req, the first time because I had said I would, and the second because some people were bugging me too. I didn't get a chance to use my forgetfulness potion though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Weasley siblings thought about using something on your fzun, but then you said you had no internet and i thought that if you were bad through the trick that we sent you, you wouldn't come in time for a defence. But it did come into mind.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Role: Hermione Granger
Description: Hermione Granger is a muggle-born yet she is the brightest student in her year and rumored the brightest student of Hogwarts. She always takes school seriously and will never let Ron or Harry take any shortcuts,
"Aren't you ever going to read Hogwarts, A History?"
Victory Condition: Evil is exterminated.
Member(s): Inexistence

What You Do:

1. Being a straight A student, you have gathered a vast amount of knowledge. Therefore, you may use the polyjuice potion every three days (It takes time to gather all of the materials needed to create a perfect polyjuice potion) to transform yourself into anyone. Send me a list every three days with four people on it, the person at the top will be the person you wish to transform into for the night and you'll be able to find out where they exactly went and what they're exactly doing. You must send me the list BEFORE execution and you will receive your results after the night is over.

2. Your day is never complete without campaigning the release of the Hogwarts House Elves. Therefore, you must encourage people to post something about the mistreatment of house elves; for example someone could post "Poor Dobby" and that would count as a post about the mistreatment of a house elf, in this case, Dobby. For every person who posts something about house elves, you will learn a spell. Remember that once a person has posted something about the mistreatment of house elves, even if they post something about this subject again, you will NOT receive another spell.

3. Your cat Crookshanks holds great powers...well not exactly, but it can create a very good diversion. Once in this game, you can use Crookshanks to stop ONE night killing from happening. To do so, please PM me before execution and I will make it happen.

4. You enjoy helping other, therefore anytime in this game where you help instruct or clarify a general about Werewolf to any player (Who asks for it or who seems to be in the need to know) you will receive 10 points for your house.

5. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

6. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

I got it only a day or two before the game ended as I was on the backup list.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next