For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Tomaties 2nd! (Set Contest)

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:47 pm

Yup, I'm having a contest again :D

Rules:
-You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win one prize.
-I'll use the 3 winning sets for sure, and I might use the other sets later. I'll host them myself if I use them.
-Only enter sets that are 100% your, of course ;)

Ok, so what do I want?
I want you to make me a set that is either funny or dark and evil :)

Topics:
-Anime (I like all anime, but InuYasha sets would be great :D )
-Mystical creatures
-Other images that match the subtext.

Subtext:
I've collected some lyrics for you, use them if you want. You're free to make up your own subtexts of course ^_^

Always a Women
Too Much to Ask
Poem to a Horse
R U Kiddin Me
Let It Be
Happy

Prizes:
1st: 50k neopoints :hug:
2nd: 20k
3rd: 10k

So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and surprise me! ~:>

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:51 pm

Haha, I was always thinking of holding a hilarious set contest but never got to do it. Now I can enter yours. :D *runs off to find a funny picture*

Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:50 am

I made an Inu Yasha set:

Image Image

Hope you like it.

Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:37 pm

Inu-Chan! :D
Looks great, I love the colors you used for the background!

Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:37 pm

no one seems to use seshomaru with ren.

Image Image

Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:19 pm

compared to everyone's, mine's no good, but I tried:

hope you like it ^^;;;

Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:22 am

*places cookie on chair* That's for saving a space for me. While I'm trying to get some motivation to make some sets, you can sit there and eat the cookie :D

edit:
Here's the set. The animated one is WAAAAY over limit (15K) but if you want to keep it, feel free to ^^ And I hope you like this!

(animated)

Image Image

Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:17 am

_jaye_ wrote: The animated one is WAAAAY over limit (15K) but if you want to keep it, feel free to ^^ And I hope you like this!

The limit was recently changed to 25K, so, theres no need to worry ^.^

Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:15 pm

Matt wrote:
_jaye_ wrote: The animated one is WAAAAY over limit (15K) but if you want to keep it, feel free to ^^ And I hope you like this!

The limit was recently changed to 25K, so, theres no need to worry ^.^

Wow that's great! Thanks for reminding me! I had that thing somewhere in my brain. It's lost you see.

Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:21 pm

Ok, Photobucket is being weird again so I can't see all sets :( I'll try to judge the sets I can see...

Knives: Sessy! *squeal*
Very nice, I love how you faded Rin's face in the background! I also like the way you placed the text on the sig, very creative.

Chii: Not good?! It's great! Nice subtext ^^ The colors go very well with the main image, and I like the effects you used.

_jaye_: Oh, nice image! I love how you combined the two images. Very mysterious ^.^ Pretty animation (it sparkles!)
Thanks for the cookie btw :D

Still need to decide on which date the contest will end... Picking dates is so hard :> I think it will be the 23rd of October, so you have plenty of time to enter (again) :)

Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:58 pm

Image Image

wohoo :D

Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:51 am

*pointy at Silja*

*pouts* I wanna do unicorn as well! Can I? I hope Silja doesn't mind. If you mind, I'll just do something else :)

I just *might* enter another set.

Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:46 am

Here we go:

Image Image

Please save them to your own server when you get the chance as Photobucket has been acting up a little bit lately, thankyou :)

Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:51 am

_jaye_ wrote:*pointy at Silja*

*pouts* I wanna do unicorn as well! Can I? I hope Silja doesn't mind. If you mind, I'll just do something else :)

I just *might* enter another set.

Of course I don't mind, and what I made is not exactly a unicorn, it's a Pegasus ;)

Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:01 am

Silja wrote:Of course I don't mind, and what I made is not exactly a unicorn, it's a Pegasus ;)

Oh yea, it has wings. :P silly me ^^
Topic locked