For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Gmail Invitations

Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:42 pm

No more new threads for them please, they're really overrunning the place.

Gmail?
Gmail is a free email service from Google. It is currently still in the beta-testing stage, and the way you get an account is by getting an invitation code from an existing member (much like LiveJournal used to be, except you can't pay your way in with Gmail).
Learn more about Gmail here.

I've Got X Invitations to Give Out!
From now on, members with spare invitations please post how many you have to give away.
I would like to keep this thread as low-maintainance as possible, so it is your responsibility to edit your posts to reflect how many invitations you have left.

I Want Gmail!
Members who would like an invitation, please PM someone who's giving them out. I would like to keep this thread uncluttered, so please only post if you have invitations to give away.
Last edited by Marissa on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:07 pm

I have 5 Gmail's to give away (six, but that last one is for myself, so I can keep the flow of invitations and unlimited e-mails going. But this is my plan, no one elses, no...YOU CANT HA-...*cough*))

Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:50 pm

I've got 5 invites currently. Whenever I give them away, they always go back up to 6. I wish they'd give me all my backed-up invites at once...oh well. PM me with your email address for an invite. :)

EDIT: I now have, strangely, one hundred and fifty. Just when it seems that everyone has one and there's nobody to give them out to...I get this. Hopefully it'll change into money or something when Gmail opens for the public...
Last edited by Tymaporer on Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:25 pm

I have a few up for grabs. PM me if you want one (just give me your email please)

Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:08 am

I have six invites. PM me with your current email address and I shall send one your way. :)

Edit: Five, now.

Edit2: Four!

Edit the third: Threee.

Fourth edit: One left. =)

Fifth edit: I've gotten three more invites, to make a total of four left.
Last edited by Xandra on Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:29 am

I have six. PM me and enjoy!

Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:03 pm

I currently have SIX invites. PM me with your e-mail address and it'll be on its way. :)
Last edited by Dragonfire on Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:51 pm

I have 3 invites. Pm me with you email address and I'll send you one. (Note: Hotmail and yahoo mail usually send it to the bulk/spam box since they don't want people subscribing to it)
Last edited by Hil on Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:09 pm

i have 6 uneeded invite, PM me your email..

Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:48 am

I have 5 Invites currently. PM me and I'll pm you back the invite link.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:07 pm

I have 6 that noone i know wants apparently... PM me or email me!!! :D

Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:34 am

I've got 6 as well - PM me if you're interested.

gmail

Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:29 pm

I currently have 6 Gmail invites available. PM me with your e-mail address if you would like to obtain an account.

Edit: 3 left. Come and get them while they're still available!
Last edited by optimus_87_ca on Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:31 am

I have 6 invites. PM me and I'll PM you the code back.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:56 am

I have 4 invites left, PM me with your current e-mail if you want one.
Topic locked