For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Penguin's Neopet Userlookup Contest! (No code needed) CLOSED

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:24 pm

Set ContestI'm currently looking for a userlookup for my account on neopets
My Set is as Follows
Sn: ssj741852trunks
Focus should be on my only pet Jomateric the Royal Boy JubJub and his fire gallion, but my sn should be in the lookup once, and don't cover my hield, other then that you have complete artistic freedom.

The winner of this contest will be awarded with a 50,000 np

The deadline for entries is April 1st and I'll have results either that night or the next morning. Have fun and Thank you.

NO code Needed
Last edited by Penguin on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:18 am

er... that's not a whole heck of a lot of time 0.o

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 am

Sorry thought we were still in february for some reason, deadline has been changed in 1st post.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:52 am

These are large, so I'll post links.

1. The Header
2. The Table Wallpaper
3. The Corner Bumper
4. The Wallpaper

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Looks great! Tres Bien, good luck.

I added something to the contest were if you could provide the coding for the userlookup before the deadline for all entrants
thanks

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:48 am

Sorry. If I knew creating the code was part of the contest, I wouldn't have entered. I'm terrible at such things.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 am

It's what's stopping me from entering :(

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:39 pm

Oh you don't need to provide code, I was just suggesting, makes it easier on me but its by nao means required. Actually I'm going to take that part out because that wouldn't make it fair for everyone, go ahead and enter never mind code.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Oh ok! ^^
I'll try to do it today, if not... er... well, not tomorrow lol. By the end of the week, I hope.

EDIT - Mirh. I just can't find inspiration in the one topic you requested. Are you sure you wouldn't like a variety of different themed lookups?
Focusing only on your JubJub REALLY limits the options...
Last edited by Sigh on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:21 am

Here is the change you requested with the Fire Gallion.
Topic locked