For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

WW23: Away at Camp! - The Mess Hall

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 am

For any dead and non-playing chat.

Mess Hall Rules wrote:Dead Campers: Please do not speak of the game outside this thread. No new information can be revealed here. Any accusations must be backed up with information posted on the game thread.

Misc. Rules:
1. Modkilled players may not post here.
2. Do not quote PMs and Private Conversations.
3. Quoting anything in the groupies thread is fine.
5. Quoting from the main thread is fine.
6. You may be lied to you, please know that it's just part of the game, and not personal.
7. Respect other players and the MC.
8. PM me if you are unsure about an action.
9. Violation of rules may result in a modkill.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:52 am

:cry:

1st to die.

:P

Thanks for that last cameo. I am not playing so don't waste any powers on me.

Good luck everyone! :hug:

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:51 am

LovioNeko no like dying.

Oh well.

*ahem* REZZ ME! *ahem*

Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:15 am

Awww... I posted then had to delete it...

Go other siblings!! GOOO!

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 pm

GOD DAMN IT!
Just as I went to cancel the kill and all.
As I said, Kuge knows why I was suspicious of Apex.
Time to tell them maybe?

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:09 am

Sufra is currently at a friends' house, so won't be able to post a defence before the execution.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:36 am

*headdesk*

MATTERBUG WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE I WAS THINKING ABOUT KILLING, BUT NOOOOO, I HAD TO NOT KILL HIM!!!

And yes, what Kuge said is correct. Not that it matters anyway now that he's dead.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:24 pm

We don't know if she has a huge shield, do we? We know she took a vigi hit, but other than that, do we?

Oh, and a role like that would have a rather low shield. Probably 30-40% most likely. (maybe 50%, but I doubt higher)

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 pm

...SOMEONE REZZ ME PLZ.
I'LL PROTECT YOU.

Well, atleast now the people I protected know I wasn't lying.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Well, I definitely wouldn't waste more daykills on Apex, she's obviously immuned to that junk. Someone should stop her role (though our role stoper is dead) and then kill her while she doesn't have protection...

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Maybe there's another role stopper?

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:16 pm

I don't doubt that someone out there may have an SP that can stop a role, if they do, definitely use it before this execution goes through.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:23 pm

It looks like someone has inherited my role. And I know why Steel-Tipped arrows are special. So I will say this.

KILL APEX NOW!!!

If my assumption is correct, Apex is evil.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:45 pm

mrjinella - If you ask me, it looks more like the daykills all failed on on her, as opposed to hitting shield (well the second one at least, as the first I'm too lazy to look up. :P). It says she simply deflected it, so it seems like she didn't have much trouble surviving it.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:51 pm

It might've been the shield though, and okamoto was just putting it that way, because I gave her a shield boost the last day I was alive.
Or atleast, I think. :roflol:
Topic locked