For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

WW: The Magic Kingdom - The Vault

Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:44 pm

For the dead and nonplaying. ;)

Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:44 am

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip off.

-silently cheers on her teammates-

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 am

Taking advantage of the 'non-playing' clause and throwing my hat at 'best magic' debate... Have all of you forgotten of Meteor and Ultima? Nothing beats powerful, non-elemental damage.

Also, I wish to be the first to note the irony that one named 'Ethics' was a baddie. Love the irony

*runs off to keep watching a seals his big mouth shut*

Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:54 pm

Lying is part of the game. :P

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:52 pm

Could someone explain me the idea of this whole game?

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:53 am

Rauven wrote:Could someone explain me the idea of this whole game?

In a nut shell, kill your enemies before they kill you.

While all games have their own quirk, the basic formula is the same. There are usually multiple groups of 'baddies' and then a group of 'innocents' (who make up a decent majority). A round of voting occurs during day where you accuse who you think is bad... then 'night' occurs and the baddies kill their targets... and repeat continuously until a winner has emerged (one team outnumbering the other)

Meanwhile... it's a game about deciding how far trust goes... and how well you can lie/convince your peers to save your butt

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:30 am

Yay! Go KHers!

Typhoon, I'll loan you Squall and Cloud to help fight the baddies if you want :P

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:33 am

Hey, Sapph I'm 100% sure she's evil so vote for her as soon as you can!

Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Lol yes I was Jasmine. Very funny Typhoon :P

Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Suddenly, a large click is heard... as if some key had been used to lock something... but what... what was locked...?

Oh. Right.

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:28 am

I know I'm not in the game anymore, but I'm still following it, because I really enjoyed it. So:

Current Vote Tally:
Princess Miyu - 11 (the_dog_god, Pironious, okamotosan, Dyl, Pixa, .:Compact_Disk:., mayanspypilot, Ryguy, Combusken_BG, CWisgood, LAQ)
Pironious - 7 (PuppyLover, Dyl, LAQ, Ric, okamotosan, Princess_Miyu, deadlypker)
PuppyLover - 2 (Pironious, deadlypker)

Currently going to be executed: Princess_Miyu.

(If someone wants to paste this onto the game thread, feel free, I'll be making updates & editing this post. :)

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:15 am

I guess the Violet Room didn't help me out :/

Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:27 am

That randomizer seems to hate innocents.
85% is pretty tough to beat :roll:

And I'm not a guy.

I wonder what kind of person related to Disney uses Pencils, blots things out, and erases things....

I love using info already on the board. :battar:

Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:11 am

Why would Pipsqueeek kill me? Unless that was Pipsqueeek yelling to the person with the sword? I'm just lil confused :P

And I don't see room occupants in the execution post yet :P

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Exactly Pixa, a trap to attack someone voting for a baddie can't be an innocent's power. 0:)
Topic locked