For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Pokemon Battle Royale--Gameplay Split #2 PLEASE LOCK

Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:13 am

This is the continuation of the old thread. I'll update this post with other info soon if you guys bug me enough, but for now:

Remaining Catchable Pokemon:
Beldum (Level 10): 5%
Graveler (Level 14): 5%
Skarmory (Level 12): 10%

Gym Leader PKMN:
Skarmory (Level 14): 200/200
Pelipper (Level 16): 220/250
Last edited by theonlysaneone on Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:02 am

Gym Leader Bugsy used Bug!
Foe TOSO updated thread with previous item info!

And since one cannot have more than six Pokes, release Machop.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:29 am

Ember on Skarmory.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:27 pm

I'll buy hyper potion. Seriously guys stop attacking me now - I'm not a threat! FYI at least 4 people attacked me yesterday :P

Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 pm

Use Surf on Skarmory, if I can.

Also, if I happen to have any kinds of Pokeballs in my inventory I don't know about, throw the best one I probably don't have at Beldum.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:30 pm

Use Thundershock on Pelipper.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:42 am

Fury Swipes on Pelipper

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:56 am

Body slam Pelipper.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:40 am

Update schedule:

Tonight: Gym Leader/Poke Ball updates
Tomorrow night: Turn 36 results
Saturday night: Same as tonight if I can't do results
Sunday night: Turn 37 results if not on Saturday

The reason for skipping tonight is that I have a lot of homework, and I'm missing a couple of lists. I'm running a half-marathon on Sunday, so I might not be able to do updates Saturday night.

However, I will sort through Gym Leader attacks.

Hikaru uses Ember on Skarmory. It's super effective! Skarmory takes 40 damage!
Skarmory hits back with Steel Wing, but it's not very effective! Hikaru takes 40 damage!

Dyl uses Surf on Skarmory. It takes 80 damage!
Skarmory hits back with Steel Wing, but it's not very effective! Dyl takes 40 damage.

Ria uses Thundershock on Pelipper. It's double-super effective! Pelipper takes 80 damage!
Pelipper uses Swallow! It recovers 100 HP!

Kugetsu uses Fury Swipes on Pelipper. 4 hits! Pelipper takes 80 damage and was defeated!

For simplicity's sake, all effects of this battle will happen as the next turn does. If you wish to update your list accordingly, please do. If you wanted to attack Pelipper but were unable to, or haven't fought a Gym Leader pokemon this turn, feel free to challenge Skarmory, which has 100 HP left.

And yes, I realize Pelipper was too easy. There was a random chance of him using any of the Stockpile series of moves. Swallow would recover 50 for each stockpiled item, and Spit Up would have done 100 damage for each. So, basically, you had a 2/3 chance of nothing and a 1/3 chance of instant death. You just got lucky ;)

Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:05 am

theonlysaneone wrote:Hikaru uses Ember on Skarmory. It's super effective! Skarmory takes 40 damage!

Dyl uses Surf on Skarmory. It takes 80 damage!

If you wanted to attack Pelipper but were unable to, or haven't fought a Gym Leader pokemon this turn, feel free to challenge Skarmory, which has 100 HP left.

80 HP actually.

Ice Beam Skarmory. :D

Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:10 am

:roll: Isn't Pelipper still alive?

+ 100
= 160
o.O

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:14 am

Buy Potion.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:55 pm

Pixa wrote::roll: Isn't Pelipper still alive?

+ 100
= 160
o.O

I think it's that "every time you attack you have a chance of doing a KO thing". Well, that's only a guess, I really don't know. D:

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:12 pm

Oh yeah. >_< That sucks! *moans*

Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Hehe, I REALLY needed that level, though, I'm probably the least or second least-leveled person still around. xD I only get lucky with Fury Swipes when I'm not attacking a player. D:

I would "moan", but um... *takes level and money and runs*

(I also had ZERO money. xD)
Topic locked