For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Tears for fears and their wacky worlds...

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 am

I was sitting in the public library on Thurmon Street just now, skimming through "Rogue Herrys" by Hugh Walpole, and I suddenly came over all inspired.

Well actually I was listening to the song "Mad World" and a word game sprung to mind. Basically, the way the game works is as follows...

Person A says "I find it kinda funny..." and then says something they find funny

For example : I find it kind of funny when people order a greasy double cheeseburger, salty large fries and a diet coke

Person B in the next post says "I find it kinda sad..." and then says something they find sad

EG : I find it kind of sad that gas prices are so high

Person C in the next post says "...the best I've ever had"

EG : My trip going whale watching was on of the best I've ever had"

I don't know if it'll work or not, but let's give it a shot...

Remember, the order is :

A : I find it kinda funny...
B : I find it kinda sad...
C : ...the best I've ever had
D : I find it kinda funny...
E : I find it kinda sad...

---------------------

I'll start :

I find it kinda funny when people actually believe that not passing on a chain letter will bring them good luck
Last edited by TDG on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:59 am

I find it kinda sad that I have a test tomorrow only I haven't studied

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:54 am

A few weeks ago, I had some authentic Kurdish Kebab - the best I've ever had!

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:36 pm

I find it kinda funny that my great dane trys to hide under the coffee table when she's bad but only her head can fit, so her whole body is sticking out the side and she thinks no one can see her.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:50 pm

I find it sad that Mariah Carey dresses so badly, she's really pretty, but someone needs to find her a new stylist, ASAP.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:54 pm

Roast beef ramen is awesome -- the best I ever had! :D

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:15 pm

I find it kinda funny that both of the 'best I've ever had's were food related.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:35 pm

I find it kinda sad that Italy won the Cup because that guy from France was a jerk. what a way to end a career!

speaking of which, Noo, shouldn't you change your siggy now?

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:01 pm

Good idea! It's ALL pretty outdated :P I had a theme in mind, but I've forgotten it now...

I once skimmed a stone 6 times which is the best I've ever had!

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:18 pm

I find it kinda funny when this teacher in my school always has her eyes closed and she ends up walking into stuff.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:31 pm

I find it kinda sad that I'm the only person on the planet that wears 2 different shoes

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:34 pm

These nail files are the best I've ever had.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:43 pm

I find it kinda funny that some people will set their alarms 30 mins earlier than they have to get up so that they can hit snooze a bunch of times.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:50 pm

I find it kinda sad that I'm one of those people.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:02 pm

I have 5 different alarm clocks set at 10 minute intervals and the last one is especially loud - the best I've ever had.
Topic locked