For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

I getting rid Stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:43 pm

I have a:

Veespa
Cristmas Anubis
Plushie Slorg
Red Bloop
Horus
Lurman
Wuzzer
Snow Kookith (retired)
Plushie Petpet Paintbrush
Bri Codestone

And thats about it thats good so if you want food or toys too i got 'em yeah pm me ok...

Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Do we post it here? Or what? I'm confused...

I'll post it here and PM it...

If I can have the Veespa, that'd would be awesome!

My s/n is bigheadboy89
Last edited by NeoPet_online on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:01 pm

i would like the horus, or the veespa... that would be uber! (rauven on neo)

Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:08 pm

I PMed you about the slorg, Unirove. :)

Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:09 pm

I'll take whatever they don't want. dreiharte is the name

Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:08 pm

May I have the Bri Codestone (Neo Username= 'Myname7772')

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm

I love anubis (anubises?), and I have a pet on a side that could use one as a petpet. If you'd like to send the christmas anubis to zafara_fan_8000, that'd be awesome.

Of course, if you see someone who would like it more than I do, by all means give it to them instead. ^^";

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:43 pm

Plushie Petpet Paintbrush? Meow? Please? (Moonscarxzero) plushiesss yay!

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:05 pm

Moonlight Flower wrote:I love anubis (anubises?), and I have a pet on a side that could use one as a petpet. If you'd like to send the christmas anubis to zafara_fan_8000, that'd be awesome.

Of course, if you see someone who would like it more than I do, by all means give it to them instead. ^^";

Maybe it's would be something wierd like Anubi xD Sorry, lol, I'm such a big fan of Pottercast xD :roflol:

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:11 pm

Anubi would work. XD Quite well, actually.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:23 pm

Congrat's on you 400th+ posts!

But yea, Anubi is the new horcri.

I hope everyone enjoys their gifts.

I love how he/she just said they're getting rid of stuff, like pocket change. I love that.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:25 pm

Drei harte wrote:I'll take whatever they don't want. dreiharte is the name

Same for me. dottie6644.

I think threads like this belong in NNV, though. :)

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 pm

Plushie Bloop? Please? (it's like the only thing no one's asked for yet). Neopet name is 52556jingxiao.

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:45 pm

NeoPet_online wrote:
Moonlight Flower wrote:I love anubis (anubises?), and I have a pet on a side that could use one as a petpet. If you'd like to send the christmas anubis to zafara_fan_8000, that'd be awesome.

Maybe it's would be something wierd like Anubi xD Sorry, lol, I'm such a big fan of Pottercast xD :roflol:

Lol, a fellow potter fan! I still remember the big discussion about the plural of Horcrux. I think Harry Potter fans are the most nitpicky people on earth :lol:

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:48 pm

NeoPet_online wrote:
Moonlight Flower wrote:
I love anubis (anubises?), and I have a pet on a side that could use one as a petpet. If you'd like to send the christmas anubis to zafara_fan_8000, that'd be awesome.

Maybe it's would be something wierd like Anubi xD Sorry, lol, I'm such a big fan of Pottercast xD

Lol, a fellow potter fan! I still remember the big discussion about the plural of Horcrux. I think Harry Potter fans are the most nitpicky people on earth

I thought the chapter name was "Horcruxes"?
Topic locked