For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Robin's Set Contest of DOOOOOM

Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:11 pm

Alright, many of you know I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan. I'm a member of a KH roleplay board called Debeo Memoria [/shameless plug] and in it I RP King Mickey Mouse. Yes, you read that right. What I need is

1) A Mickey-themed set for DM
and
2) Several sets for PPT

The size limits for DM are Avatar: 100x100 max, sig limitless just not TOO huge. For the PPT sets, things I like:

Red- Lots
Blue- some

Kingdom Hearts
Phantom of the Opera

Broadway in general
Jak & Daxter
Ratchet & Clank

Sly Cooper
Les Miserables
Harry Potter

Ghostbusters
Disney

PRIZES:
As I'm not particularly active on Neopets, I've come up with an alternative prize. As some of you know, I'm a fanfiction author. I'm doing a Harry Potter fanficton called The Darkness of Shadows (I know, stupid title. You got a better idea? Tell me!). The prizes are thus:

1st place in each catagory (PPT & DM): A semi-main character with a personality of your choice
2nd place in each catagory: A character with a few lines with a personality of your choice
All entries: your name (or a replacement name of your choice) in the sorting. Please put the name you'd like and your preferred house with your entry.

Contest Ends July 31 (Harry's B-Day)

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:09 am

Image Image

No need for a prize for me.
I just wanted to make some animation. :D

Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:46 pm

I'm entering!

This is the original set, with the original colour I was working with:

Image Image

Then I decided to make a red toned version of it:

Image Image

Enjoy!

And please save to your own sever whenever you get the chances because I don't know how long it will be on mine :)

Oh, and if you'd prefer a different colour I'm happy to do that too.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:19 am

OH! I like the red and the blue!

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:10 pm

Oh, you had to mention Broadway....you'll be drowning in the rubbish I call graphics ;) And the prizes...are just beyond cool. :D

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:29 pm

Everytime I see DM I freak. XD

I think I'll enter something. ^^

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:20 pm

ok, the file size on the signature is way too much for ppt ;)

Image Image <= way to big for photobucket, they resized it!

EDIT: a friend hosted it here.
Topic locked