For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Eurovision Songcontest

Sun May 07, 2006 11:03 pm

I know, I'm no fan of either, but this year I'll be watching fulltime, watching every rerun of anything es-ish, I will cast my first vote and maybe the most scary thing: I'll dress up and sing along.

Not to all, just Lordi, because Lordi Kicks backends! (not sure what I can say, in my last post something got edited into smurf and I really don't like those...°shiver°)

So, to get you informed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YgOHggUjhk

Please vote Lordi, Finland's really awesome, yet not that tall without his plateaus, truly very kind, shy and adorable singer.
The rest of Lordi is cool too, but I haven't met them.

On the other hand, we (the Netherlands) are sending the most awful thing you've ever seen.

Who stands with me in the fight for my nearly not so neighbour anymore on Nr 1 and those stupid dutchies on 9786328968?

Or what's your vision on the Eurovision :)

Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm

wow, that finnish entry is amazing! we (belgium) sended kate ryan, relatively great but we'll most likely end last (again) :P

Mon May 08, 2006 5:24 pm

Thank you :) I'm very proud of little Lordi ;)

Oh no, you'll atleast beat us at it, just like het groot dictee der nederlandse taal, or tien voor taal ;)

Mon May 08, 2006 7:18 pm

Jens wrote:wow, that finnish entry is amazing! we (belgium) sended kate ryan, relatively great but we'll most likely end last (again) :P

Don't worry, you'll most likely beat the UK. We're sending the Chavtastic Das Sampson.

This is what happens when the BBC put the Eurovision thing on at the same time as the Dancing On Ice final.

Mon May 08, 2006 9:49 pm

Ixistant wrote:
Jens wrote:wow, that finnish entry is amazing! we (belgium) sended kate ryan, relatively great but we'll most likely end last (again) :P

Don't worry, you'll most likely beat the UK. We're sending the Chavtastic Das Sampson.

This is what happens when the BBC put the Eurovision thing on at the same time as the Dancing On Ice final.

I have little else to add to this other than: amen.
Topic locked