For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

PPT Hacky Sack Signups!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:18 pm

A lone figure stands in the center of a circus stage, before the flashing lights blare on and reveal her as....

MREOW THE HACKY SACKY KHAKI KITTY!

Mreow magically causes a microphone to appear with a puff of smoke in her paws with the flick of a tail. Turning it on, the mic blares of an annoying humming sound, much to the discomfort of the audience. Signaling a technician, Mreow taps the mic, until all is normal.

"Sorry about that. We appear to be having some technical difficulties." Taking a moment to cough out a hairball, she continues. "I assume that you all know why you are here. Obviously, it is to-"

"I thought this was the bathroom!" yelled an audience member, apparently (*Dranzer*). This remark started up a roar of laughter, before two security guards dragged her off.

"As I was saying," continued Mreow, "We are looking for potential hacky sack players to compete in our exposition. Don't worry if you've never played before, we have....ways to make you better."

Chuckling, Mreow finished it off. "Signups begin now, and until Wednesdays the 9th. We are looking for around twenty-five people max, so I will let you know when signups are finished. Gameplay will most likely start on the twelfth, so be sharp!"

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:20 pm

I'll sign up!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:22 pm

-T.M.W.A.C.H.N walks in with hacky sacks dangling from every limb-

"Lets do this." :roll:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:27 pm

Req stares blankly at TMWACHN, not getting it. Suddenly, she spots soemthing shiny over there, and runs off after it, leaving behind a note that says 'I want to play'.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:34 pm

-pokes the invisible strings that attach the sacks to his limbs-

"Anyone else going to sign up? Or are you all scared?!" :evil:

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:49 pm

Heh, you gotta give them time...

People so far:

VeraX
T.M.W.A.C.H.N
.:Requiem:.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:22 pm

I'll do it!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:33 pm

Noooo idea how to play so sign me up!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:34 pm

:P A bird! A plane! Sign me up!

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:11 pm

I spose I'll play :)

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:15 pm

People so far:

VeraX
T.M.W.A.C.H.N
paperfacesX022
Anoohilator
Pixa
Jamie

Spots open: 18

Don't wrorry about not knowing how to play, I just recently made up this game. It slightly differs from real-world sacking.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:40 pm

I'll play. ^_^

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:48 am

muauaua this sound fun- count me in. I really stink at hacky-sacking in the real world, although I'm really good at juggling tennis balls!

Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:57 am

People so far:

VeraX
T.M.W.A.C.H.N
paperfacesX022
Anoohilator
Pixa
Jamie
Khristian
webkitty

Spots open: 16