For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

PPT School!

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:55 pm

Remember the old one? From, like, in August or something? I decided to make a new one cause the other one is so old we can't bump it up again. :D Yay.

Old one: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19572

Lets get started again! Yay number 2! (I have no clue as what to say yet, so yeah. Inexistance is like the unofficial plot master, so I will wait for his lead. Or someone elses.)

Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:27 pm

Oh where, oh where, is the School Plot Master Person Whose Side Character Was Hitting on Me, oh where, oh where, can he be?

Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:49 pm

((Yahhah! Lets get this party started!))

Ah! A new school year. Filled with mischeif and chances to make the janitor slip on fake puke. Josh flew through his natural vent and collided straight into..... CONCRETE!!! They filled it in? How dare they?!

He got out and ran down the hallway, people pointing and laughing at his gigantically bruised head. He rushed into the Headmasters office and yelled 'WHY THE HELL WAS THE VENT CLOSED?!'. He was ultimately suprised when the chair turned around to reveal...

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:20 pm

[wh00000t! -parties-]

Trinity ran down the hallway, tripping on a hamster and stumbling in front of the headmaster's office, where Josh was yelling at a chair. The chair turned, and Trin gasped, running in.

"BOBERT!" she yelled at the penguin sitting in the headmaster's chair. "Where is headmaster Jim?" She grabbed the penguin and bolted out, gloating all the way to class; and muttering to herself, the poem 'Jabberwocky'. "Twas brillig, and the slithy toads did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe." The penguin squawked, and Trin stared at it. "How'd you get to PPT School, anyway? You're supposed to be at Unknown Flame School. Which doesn't exist yet, but may if YOU PEOPLE JOIN!" Trin yelled at all the New <s>Members</s>Students around her, who stared at her and her penguin. And the hamster crawling up her leg.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:07 pm

Grr.. That penguin had been a thorn in his side for a few minutes. He heard Trin's yell an went out telling everyone he saw <s>to look in his signature to find the site</s> not to look for the site because that would be advertising. He walked into his form room, still angry about the filled in vent, he would be putting on a mass <s>murder</s>complaint sending.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:10 pm

"I like block scheduling" stated Tested.
"Your mom!" shouted Tested's alter ego, Nady. (Nady is a guy. It sounds like a girls name, but he's a guy.)
----------------
"Well, gee. That scene was random." "Yep" "I agree."
Who were those two others? It wasn't Nady.
----------------
Is Tested psychotic?
----------------
Is anything normal?
----------------
"NO!" shouted Tested- he had fallen asleep in class, and was having a nightmare. It was horrible! The cafeteria was out of cheeseburgers!
----------------
"Tested, wake up."
"Wha?"
"Never mind."
----------------
*explosion*
----------------
"The school! What happened?"

[ignore all that. I'm going to eventually make this sound normal. bwa ha ha!]

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:45 pm

Shuffling down the hallway, Medli noticed the hamster climbing up Trinity's leg. Startled by the sight, she ran over. "He's so cuuuuuute! Is he yours?", she said, reaching over to pet its head.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:08 am

Ria ran screaming through the hallway, "Hamiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" She stopped suddenly right in front of Medli and Trin, blinked a few times, then squeaked with delight. "Hamie-kins!" she rushed over and scooped the little black and white hamster from Trinity's leg, huggling the cute little pet to her face she blinked in surprise when she realised that she hadn't even thanked Trinity for finding her Hamie!

Glomping Trin in a super big hug of doom she squeezed the poor girl until she could barely breathe, "Omigosh! ThankyousomuchforsavingmypreciousHamie*gasp*you'realifesaverandmydearlittleHamieowesyouhislife*gasp*thankyousomuchTrinity!" ((translation: Thankyou so much for saving my precious Hamie you're a lifesaver and my dear little Hamie owes you his life thankyou so much Trinity!))

Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:56 pm

After watching Trinity, Medli burst into a dance of excitement. "YAY SHE FOUND HER HAMMIE YAAAAAY." She grabbed Trinity's hands and danced in a circle. "HAMMIE. :)!!!!"

Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:22 pm

(Hi.)

Gwendolyn witnessed the girl as she played with the hamster. "AWWWWWW! It's so cute! Is he yours? Or...her's?" She said, pointing to Trinity. "I'm Gwen, by the way. I'm a exchange student from Edmonton...if you could call me an exchange student."

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:13 pm

Josh popped up behind Gwen and yelled in her ear "Hi an Exchange Student! What a name!" He ran up the wall and then remembered about gravity, and fell. Luckily he always kept a portable trampoline on his belt, he threw it out and missed it, rewound time and threw out his second portable trampoline. He hit it and fell on Gwen, she was soft. He then started bouncing on her repeatedly.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:27 pm

"Oh, look. It's like Jala all over again! Hitting on my best friend. Hi Gwen-Chi, Medli, Trinity, the incredible flying boy. I hope you all had a great summer!" She looked at Josh. "Boy, you're having fun." DM said, rolling her eyes.

(OMG GWEN ROLEPLAYS)

Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:00 pm

((MY HAMSTERRRRR! YOU STOLEDEDED THE PRECIOUS! ;_; Now I must EAT YOU!!!! >=[
x3))

Bobert the baby penguin stared up at the girls questioningly, then waddled off to Mr. Arrow's room. Trin escaped from Ria's grasp, saying, "No, you're welcome, her's, and hi Josh, bye Josh." She ran after the penguin, glaring at the New <s>Member</s> Student who told her to slow down. She snatched the penguin, along with the hamster with penguin-like marks nibbling her ALS wristband. She felt a tickling sensation on her feet, and saw an army of hamsters nibbling her right shoe off. Trin brushed them off with her left foot. A flicker of movement caught Trinity's eye, and following it, she was led to the janitor's closet. She glanced around shiftily, and opened it. Her eyes opened wide with shock as she saw an army of FURBIES! She ran though the school, the furbies following her, and yelled, "THE FURBIES! THE FURBIES ARE INVADING! HIDE YOUR VALUABLES! DEFEND YOURSELF! HIIIIIIDE!" She slammed right into her locker, and smirked as an idea came to her.

"Mr. Flibble's VERY cross." The penguin puppet looked down at the furbies from Trin's hand. "Game over, boys." Trin grinned as Mr. Flibble fried the evil furbies with his hex-vision.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:00 am

Ria started screaming, "Oh my god! The Furbies are coming to get us all!" She ran screaming through the corridors until she hit a wall and got knocked out.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:22 pm

[::jumps up and down and hypeventilates:: My thread! My thread! Reviiiiivedd!! =3]

Zega moved through the busy hallway and plopped down on the floor, with people streaming all around her.
Topic locked