For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

The game of four

Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:30 pm

Do you play the game of four?

In it you can not say a word that is more than four word bits long. One, two, two and one, and four are all OK but five, six, six and one, or more bits long then you lose, DOWN IN FIRE. Does one have a word that can not be said in the game of four? I do not think so, for if you use your mind, most of them can be said. Like "the box that does my math for me" for your calc, or "The site that Adam made with the pets" for neo.

So do you play the game of four? If so, let us play it here.

Let us chat on our the pet type in neo that we like the best.

I like the one that used to be a man, and is now a bird. I also like the one that eats the long food with a peel(the type of one that runs the hot dog shop).

Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:40 pm

I like the one with the long tail and the ears that flop. You know, the one that can jump high and that is at the end of the ABCs? It has been my fave from the time I laid eyes on the site. :)

Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:56 pm

I like the one with the tiny tail, and the long ears that must be very good at the job they do. I also like them in cyan, or blue as it is said, but mine is snow.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:06 pm

I like the one that is rare and is in the name of an isle... the K one. I have a rare (dino) one too <3

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:31 pm

I like the bird with a letter you dont say at the front, I like it best the way of a magic creature that is fair.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 pm

[quoe] I like it best the way of a magic creature that is fair.[/quote]
Down in fire! Down in fire!

Wind, do you mean to say that your pet is the hue of the dino land that has the hall of many a band and the game go go go in it? Or is your pet a dino that is a normal hue?

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:53 pm

sirclucky wrote:Wind, do you mean to say that your pet is the hue of the dino land that has the hall of many a band and the game go go go in it? Or is your pet a dino that is a normal hue?

Both... my pet is a dino painted dino :P want his name so you can look it up?

Edit: made a mess...

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:59 pm

Both... my pet is a dino painted dino

You made more than one mess ;)

"my pet dino is also the hue of a dino" is a way to say what you want to say but not say what you said.

For you who want to know more on the Game of Four I saw it at the camp of math, but men play the game of four in many a room. The big wiki has some info on it.(not sure... but my mind says it does).

Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:05 pm

I can not find "the game of four" in the wiki.
I feel dumb, I had not seen that long word.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:14 pm

Oh well. I do not use the wiki. A guy from the camp of math had said it was on the wiki but I see it is not. :(

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:07 pm

I like the fish-like pet that has fins and its pet day is soon here. Very soon in fact. In two days you must wait for the next day :) I'll stop now :D

Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:34 pm

The pet I like most is the one with a tail and one eye. I used to have a blue one, and it was cute. It was like a wyrm, but much more cute.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:44 pm

I like the show with the star that is Hugh. His guy in the show, the guy's name is Greg. The show is the name of the guy's last name.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:00 am

A kiko is my pet. They make me glad, and give a warm feeling. They look like a ball with arms and a cut.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:01 am

Robert wrote:A kiko is my pet. They make me glad, and give a warm feeling. They look like a ball with arms and a cut.

That is not a good web of words.
Topic locked