Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: The Deities [Closed for now - Began]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Everyone is born with life, and everybody is born with a destiny. It is up to the holder of the life how they spend it, but no one can escape their destiny. Clocks sit in a tall tower upon the altar of fates, and tick, steadily, for everybody's life, until it stops, and the owner dies.

Everyone's clock will stop at some point, and only three know when that will be. They who hold the answers to life's questions. The deities.

Five mystic beings, seated above the mortal world. The five beings never speak to mortals, yet no one has ever tried to see them. Each one governs an aspect of the life. One wields fire freely, and controls emotions. Another wields nature, and she controls physical actions. The wielder of water and ice control everyone's thoughts, and the wielder of air controls people's decisions.

There is one more deity, that all fear. She who controls life. She who controls death. She who controls fate. She who is not named.

-

In this RP, you play seers, of any age you wish, of any gender. Visions get more and more frequent, and longer. Visions that show violence amongst the deities, and mutiny, against the empowered ultimate ruler. Life slowly crumbles amongst the planet, and it becomes clear that these visions are true.

It is up to the seers that you play as to stop this, by visiting the deities, and by seeing them, and by cooling the life. Perhaps at this time, we shall seek 5 more players to play the deities.

We shall begin when we have enough people

-

If you wish to join this RP, please fill out the form below. If you want to add anything extra, feel free to write I'm not going to stick a 'key word' that you have to say, however, please make sure you have read through the above.

Please make sure you have read the RP rules, and you follow them in this RP

Name:
Appearance:

-

Name: Felice

Personality: A very gentile personality. Rather shy, however, when she felt strongly about something, she spoke out. A very dainty figure, and her frail voice showed this.

Appearance: Ginger hair gently flew down to her slim waist, revealing her gentile face. Few blemishes dotted her beautiful skin, and she looked natural, at peace with the earth, without any make up. Though she possessed beauty, it was a very raw beauty, an acquired taste,.

Last edited by Matt on Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Zega
Personality: Adventurous and determined. Always leaps for the chance to do things but thinks about them first. Never ceases to help a friend. Not concieted, rarely cares about looks.
Appearance: Zega has ear length spiky platinum blond hair. She wears almost tribal ceromony clothing and has two white with blue striped cat ears. She has crystal clear blue eyes and four blue triangular stripes on her face, 2 on each cheek. She has a brown leather pouch on one side of her and a small dagger on the other.
Other: Zega is strong and has quick hands and feet. She lived a sheltered life where there was no other civilazation. She and her parents recently moved to the city, where Zega can't find the peace she loved.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'll join tomorrow, could you please keep a position saved for me if it happens that lots of people join when I'm not here? :P))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOC: I know I shouldn't be doing this and I'm in to many rps as it is but I can't resist! Must join!

Name: Isis

Personality: She is very mysterious, never really trusting anyone enough to reveal herself. She keeps her personality locked away where no one can see, leaving her as a closed shell that no one can seem to pry open. Some think she had some awful experience that caused her a great amount of trauma. She never speaks, but seems to be able to communicate just fine. The way she communicates is what scares people away. She speaks with her eyes, ears, and even tail. Though her face remains emotionless, her eyes are always showing some expression. Anger, joy, fear, all is said through her gaze and the movements of her ears and tail. Many can't look her right in the eyes because of their intensity. They always end up staring at the floor or ceiling. Her foster parents anxiously await the day when she will open up to them. They have prayed every night for her to say even one word to them.

Appearance: Claws, fangs, and tail (like Goku from Dragonball). Her long, thick, black hair is tied in a ponytail and reaches her ankles. Perched on the top of her head are two small dog ears. Her eyes are an intense shade of green.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Last edited by Ryoko on Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Kirin
Personality: Calmness and intelligence are the features that represent Kirin. Though she is rather shy and withdrawn you can find a great companion in her.
Appearance: Kirin has a rather special appearance. Her hair is long straight and pale pink in which you can also see darker pink stripes. It has had this color ever since she was born and no one could ever figure out why it had taken such an odd color. Her eyes are rather big and have the same warm color as dark honey and are protected by large and black eyelashes. Also, her lips have the same pink color as her hair. Her body is very slim, she has a medium height and she wears all kinds of clothes, but usually she wears a light dress of some kind.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Alas- this RP truly catches my eye, there is no way I -can't- join it!))

Name:
Julia
Species: Ferian (fair-ian) Elf
Personality: Julia looks upon the world with an essense of supiority, for as a seer though she does not believe she is above anyone (being of kind and noble disposition) she seems much more elegant and noble than any other fifteen year old girl. Julia is sweet and kind, outgoing and determined. She appears to be quiet and solemn but she is more of a bubbly type.
Appearance: Long locks of brunette-black, ending at her waist- always in soft, loose curls. She has large eyes of a sapphire blue, that sparkle like diamonds. Her eyes are fringed with long, dark lashes. Her eyes shows she is mysterious and seem to have a never-ending depth. Her skin is pale, with pretty features, as well as pink tinged lips. She is beautiful in an mellifluous way. She had the pointed ears of an elf, as well as the beauty of one. Her fingers are long and slender, as well as her feet. She is gentle and cautious in appearance and the hint of a smile always haunts her fair lips.

EDIT: Now I learned the species rule, I am leaning toward elf as well![b][

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Last edited by Forest_Majesty on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Ooh! Silja, I'm so glad you joined already. I was worried, and thought I wiould have to wait quite awhile until more openings came up.)

Name: Kisa Chance
Species: Denatou Elf
Personality: She is very calm, and aware. She is a good leader, and is outgoing. She amuses very easily, which also makes her slow to anger. However, when she gets into an argument, it doesn't stop easily.
Appearance: She has sand-blonde hair, with stormy-grey eyes. Her ears are pointed, and she wears a strange sand-yellow outfit that she probably made herself. On her back, there is usually a leather backpack of some sort filled with many odd things that she trades off every once inawhile.
Other: She is the leader of her people. They are a trading people, which is why she has the pack. She has a younger sister named Ember whom she is very fond of.

(Matt, I have a question. Can they be different species? [As you probably see, mine is kind of heading towards Elf.] If we can, I shall edit my post to give what species, and whatever...)

EDIT: To make some changes.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I don't mind. This is your RP. As long as you follow the RP rules, and the storyline doesn't go wacky, it's not up to me what happens, or what you are. ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I like this. :)]

Name: Awena
Personality: A kind-hearted girl with a light, bubbly laugh; she enjoys life and is unable to understand pessimism of any kind, which she will get impatient with. She has the occasional light flight and fancy but has a practical side when need be. Not gifted with expressing herself, she gets into many a scrape by the things she say, her meaning often misunderstood. The lilt in her voice often seems sarcastic when she might not mean to be sarcastic, but is a very useful tool when she does want to be so.
Appearance: Soft, straight brown hair that hangs a quarter-ways down her back and light blue eyes, average height and slender build.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((7 people should be enough. Before we continue, we need to meet, so, if I control the basic storyline for that bit, and let us work on it after that. Well, basically we all lve on a continent, and we love close to ecah other. Slowly, the visions grow more graphic, and you start waking in various places, as thoguh you continued to walk duringf the vision. Eventually all us guys meet somewhere, in a field, when we wake up. Any objections, or improvements, just say!))

As Felice sat down in her floral chair, she felt the itching in her eye that she felt befoe each vision, and she rested before collapsing against the plush service, seeing the streaking colours across her dainty eyeballs. As the mists passed, and the visions appeared. As the view raised, she saw blood dripping from the pillars, and the defeated diety lay against the floor, under the mercy of the leader. Images reversed, slowly showing the torture that occured before that, before the coloured mists obscured the images again. The dieties were dying. And it was the dieties' leader's fault.

As the mists again cleared, and the blue tunnel was cleared, slowly Felice awoke, not on the chair were she sat, but on the chair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kirin opened her eyes to the bright sunbeams piercing through the scenery telling every creature that the sun was on its way up. She yawned widely and felt the soft mattress and pillows under her and the warming blanket that she had covered herself with. The fresh air filled her lungs as she took deep breaths and as she looked around with her eyes that were still a bit blurred she could see that the morning mists were disappearing and the wet grass tinkled in the sunshine. Kirin sat herself up and felt that what she laid on hovered a bit as she put down her feet on the cold ground.

"Oh my, I must have fallen asleep on the porch on the rocking chair." she mumbled as she gazed out over the green fields.

"It sure is nice to live a bit more out on the countryside." she added with a smile and pulled the blanket tighter around herself as she felt the chilly air.

A small bird flew onto the porch and landed upon the side of the rocking chair. From there it made small jumps until it flew up on Kirin's finger.

"Hello little one, do you want to tell me something?" Kirin asked and heard a light flashing sound fly past her.

Unlike others Kirin never reacted strongly to her visions, they came rather naturally to her, as they would be a message from Mother Nature in some way. This time it was obvious the little bird was there to show her something.

The bird made small chirpy noises and twitched its head up and down and around looking at Kirin as it was fascinated by her somehow.

"Come on then, I know you're keeping something from me." Kirin said to the little bird.

The bird made one last chirp as it flew up and past the orange sky. Kirin turned her head quickly to look as the bird flew away and as it passed the bright morning sky whose colors changed into deep dark blue as it would be night already. Kirin regarded the changed surroundings calmly as she looked carefully around to see what is all was about. Suddenly a high pitched scream pierced through the air and Kirin could see something fall down from the sky and land harshly upon the ground at the porch. She stood up from the rocking chair and took a few careful steps toward the falling creature. With curious eyes Kirin regarded it and had no doubt about that it was one of the deities. Kirin was rather shocked about one thing though, the diety was dead and covered with blood.

"This is strange, I have not seen anything like this before..." she thought and turned around to see what else was displayed around her.

Shadows emerged from the skies and started circling around the diety's body. It didn't take long until the shadows flew back up and disappeared into thin air, the body of the diety was gone now as well.

"I've seen them getting hurt before, but dead? This takes things to a whole new level." Kirin said to herself as she suddenly saw her own shadow on the ground again with strong sunbeams forcing through on both of her sides.

The dark color of the sky had disappeared and the sun was again slightly visible at the horizon. Everything seemed to be normal, but suddenly the small bird appeared yet again and landed on Kirin's shoulder.

"This is still partly a vision isn't it?" Kirin asked quietly getting a small chirp as an answer.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Isis sat on the branch of a tree in the back yard of her foster home. She always got up early to watch the sunrise. She clung to the branch with her sharp claws for safety. It made the people she lived with happy. Her foster parents stood on the backsteps. They always came outside to keep an eye on her.

The poor couple. They had realized when they adopted her that she was not normal. She seemed very connected to nature and was plagued by periods where she would go into a sort of trance. These however, were actually visions. The odest thing though, was how she communicated with them. She never spoke, but used a form of bodylanguage that they had had to learn.

"The doctors think she is capable of talking. Why does she insist upon being silent?"

The woman pleaded with her husband.

"I have no idea. Isn't it strange? She acts like a wild animal or something."

His wife nodded.

Isis payed no attention to their conversation. They had had it so many times before. She didn't understand why they thought she was so strange. To her she was perfectly normal. She watched the sun as it climbed into the sky and was filled with a sense of peace. But the feeling would not last long.

Isis stiffened, her eyes wide. She was no longer looking at the sun, but at the vision. She watched in horror as one of the dieties plummeted from the sky. It landed at the base of the tree. The diety wasn't hurt, it was dead. A pool of blood spread out from the body. The diety's eyes were fixed into an expression of pure terror and pain. Then the vision faded away, leaving Isis stricken and crying.

The couple had ended their conversation, realizing something was wrong. Isis had fallen from the tree and lay on the ground curled into a ball. Her foster parents were by her side in seconds. They looked at eachother confusedly. The six year old was paralyzed with fear.

Isis woke to find herself laying in a hospital bed, her foster parents both asleep with the upper halves of their bodies bent over the side of the bed. She wished she could tell them about the visions, about what she saw. But they wouldn't understand. They would say they were just nightmares.

The couple woke as the doctor walked into the room. His face was beaming and he seemed a bit to happy. Isis didn't like him at all. His face told her he was happy, but his eyes said more. In his eyes she saw a man deprived of sleep and in need of a woman's affections. As usual, her own face was emotionless.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Dogwood. I have good news. Isis seems to be perfectly normal. As to what caused the incident is uncertain. You may take her home."

"Thank you Doctor. We really appreciate it."

Mr. Dogwood left the room to speak some more with the doctor while his wife tended to Isis. The youngster watched as the doctor left. She didn't want him to come back with one of his tools and start poking and proding her. Inside her mouth were sharp fangs that she wouldn't hesitate to use.

"What were you thinking Isis?! You could have gotten seriously hurt! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Isis just looked at Mrs. Dogwood. Her eyes filled with shame. She drooped her ears and her tail lay limply at her side.

"Oh for God's sake Isis! What is the matter with you?"

Isis looked at the woman confusedly, tiliting her head to one side.

"Forget it! I give up!"

Isis was more confused than ever. Why was Mrs. Dogwood so upset? She hadn't done anything wrong. Isis got out of the bed and walked towards her foster parent. Looking up at Mrs. Dogwood with those big green eyes and soft round face she took her hand and leaned up against her. Her ears stood upright and her tail swayed to and fro, and in her eyes Mrs. Dogwood saw the little girl she had fallen in love with.

"How can I ever stay mad at you?"

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Not too graphic, I hope. :P]

The sky was a beautiful azure blue. White clouds drifted by peacefully on their way to the world's end. At least, that was what Awena thought the clouds must be going on. "Send a message to the rainbows for me," she whispered to a particularly large, puffy cloud. Old rainbows that had once spread their great arcs across the sky lived in the world's end, she was sure.

Closing her eyes, she lay back against the grassy hillside and basked in the warm sunshine. It was a lovely day and she meant to make the most of it. She was going to enjoy her morning before she had to go home and do the chores. For now, soaking in the sun was a delightful prospect.

Perhaps she dozed off a little; perhaps she didn't. Upon opening her eyes, Awena realised that something was distinctly out of order. For one thing, the clouds were green. The sky was still blue, but the clouds were green - a leaf-green, at that. Was there a change in the weather? she wondered anxiously. Before she could sit up and look around her though, the green clouds began to swirl with the blue sky until it was all one great, blue-green mixture. As the sky churned above her, the girl felt powerless to do anything but watch it all.

Slowly, streaks of yellow appeared amidst the strange, coloured turmoil that happened above her. Yes, something was decidedly wrong with the weather. Before long, purple blotches had appeared as well and the whole heavens turned into one giant, marbling effect. It was not a beautiful sight, but it was, needless to say, incredibly stunning.

As the twirling colours began to spin faster, merging into a mess of ugly shades and tones of what had been before, Awena decided she really must do something about it all. What she had in mind we shall never know, because the very moment she decided to do something about the horrific sky, it turned a deep crimson. Rose-red, blood-red, she thought.

For what seemed like a long time, she lay motionless while staring at the red, red sky. It looked as though there had been a great deal of bloodshed and pain, which in turn had stained the skies a terrible colour. What could have happened to have allowed all this to occur? She shuddered. War, pain, grief and conflict were all horrendous events that Awena could never reconcile herself to.

The change was so slow that Awena didn't know when it began. A soft, pale white light had begun to disperse the dark crimson. Gentle waves of white light washed away the red sky, filling it completely with light. She closed her eyes to allow the radiant light to shine on her without having to squint.

Perhaps she dozed off; perhaps she didn't. Upon opening her eyes once more, the sky was just as it had been originally - or was it? Surely the sky was just a little more blue than it had been before? Was the light stronger and more caressing? Awena was hard put to tell. All she did know as she got up was that if what she saw had been a vision, a dream or one of those odd, very visual fancies she had now and then, and if it was to be taken seriously ... A great conflict would occur and there would be much pain.

"But in the end," she whispered to herself, dusting herself down, "there is always hope." Reflecting on the white light, she nodded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa sat happilly on the fence, watching the young Denatou and horses play. One of the colts accidently stepped on a young one's foot, and Kisa moved as if to get up. However, the young child only glanced down at her foot and continued playing, with a slight limp.

Kisa frowned as the scenery started to get blurry, changing from her peaceful camp to who-knows-what would be next. As the image cleared, she frowned any more. The colors were slightly distorted, and the sand around her was not its beautiful golden yellow, but a deep, dark brown, almost like mud. The sky was an aqua color, and the sun was a red. She did not like this.

She jumped off the fence, to the inside where the horses where. The feild was now empty except for some horses, who shied away with fear. That's funny. Kisa thought.

She watched them for awhile, wondering what was wrong with them. Finally, seeing that none would come to her, she sighed. She carefully climbed over the fence once more. Then she headed towards the camp.

She gasped at what she saw there. It, too, was empty, but it was also, in a way... not. The tents were torn to shreds, and there was red everywhere. A thought flashed through her mind, but she quickly shut it out, not daring to think it.

Then she saw something. She recognised it as one of the Dieters, which, she did not know. However, it was, for sure, dead. She wanted to scream, to let it all loose....

"Kisa?" a voice whispered in her ear. Kisa looked blankly up at who had spoken, and realised it was her sister, Ember.

"You were walking... like in your sleep, only you were awake... and you started to go out of the camp. So I brought you to your tent." Ember said, and then frowned in realisation of what had happened. "It was one of those again, wasn't it?"

Kisa nodded, not daring to say anything.

"Kisa, you really should tell Neale. She'll be able to help you..." Ember said.

Kisa shook her head slowly. "No, Ember. I can't. She wouldn't understand..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

A deity- dead? It couldn't be! But visions were never wrong.
Julia hugged her knees, a rather childlike posture for the fifteen year old. She shook so much that all she could do was curl up into this position and wait for the tears to past. What she saw felt like a memory- but she was there, her vision saw it all.

A burnt sky, a dead sky, and a deity...falling...falling. It crashed onto the ground, and crumpled...dead, blood...confusion...anguishJulia shook her head, trying to forget what she had seen. The dark locks hid her pale beautiful face as she looked downward, but the tips of her pointed ears were peircing through the shiny hair.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next