Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She then moved her right hand up an octive, making the music more eerie, adding in the pedal at times. Her lips moved, but her voice could not be heard - she simply just mouthed the words. Lily on the other hand followed along on the page where the lyrics had been written near every note and sang instead in her child-like voice. She leaned forward and quickly flipped the page for Abira when the music slowed down and then finally rested. With one hand, Abira tapped the side of her leg, counting the beats and then continued her playing. Lily only grinned the entire time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:19 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade started humming the tune as he took a drink of his mountain dew. He then realized that he'd been so caught up in the song that he had forgotten to turn his sunglasses off, so he did that and quietly clicked the wheels back into his shoes. "Hey, can I play along?" he asked as quietly as he could, hoping that he wouldn't ruin the song or anything. He slowly took a guitar (how he had even stored that on his person was anyone's guess) and a pick, then waited for Abria's reply.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"If you can jump right in," she replied quietly, beginning to sing even quieter, swaying forward and back just the tiny bit with the movement of her hands. She shook her head tot he side, getting a loose strand of hair away from her eyes. Lily sung a bit louder to the song, everything drowning out the sound of the boys' games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade walked over to the music sheets and started playing his guitar in the eere melody of Abira's music. "Thanks." He said softly, trying not to distract her. Any normal person would be trying to figure out how he was reading piano music and playing the guitar, but then people would see that his glasses were faintly glowing, an LCD screen on the glasses reading the music and transfering it into guitar. Then they would wonder how he could afford it becuase most people arround there knew that Cade's family couldn't afford all the stuff he carried arround.

((yes, I'm stuffing the posts with fluff to meet the 3 sentence minimum))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||^.^||

Abira pressed harder on a few of the keys, making everyting ab it more intense and raising her voice strongly out of the blue which had the same tone as the entire song. Lily's grin widened and she watched as Abira looked to the next page of notes - the last one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade also picked up on the deeper notes. He slowly came to realize that people were staring at them. Ah well, better make the best of it! He started to sing as well. His normal voice may be pretty medium on the voice scale, but his singing voice was about an octave lower. This made the sing even creepier.

((yes, again another completely random space filler))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira allowed her voice to soften and finally end, moving down an octive. After a few seconds and slowing the song back down, she stopped and simply rested her hands where they were.
"Yay!" Lily said, clapping her hands again and Abira leaned back over to her bag, fishing out a notebook and flipped through it. After opening it, she set it in front of the binder. Along its ages were hand drawn notes and lyrics in a dark pen and Abira lifted Lily off of her lap, setting her beside her. Again, she began to play in that same tune, singing along with it, but not exactly actual words. It was simply her voice in a bit of a high note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade tossed his guitar behind him (yes, just tossed it) and it seemingly winked out of existance. He then walked over to one of the games, few it some quarters, and started to play it. Soon enough, he was shourting "DIE DIE DIE" at it while shoving quarter after quarter in.

((another mandatory reference.))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After a few moments, Lily had her own small hands sat up and began to play along with her sister. Abira gave hre a few instructions here and there, helping her along and listened to the boys at the same time. She then glanced at her watch and looked in their direction. "We got fifteen minutes, guys!" she hollared.
"Alright!" Sam yelled back.
"Stupid thing! ARGH!"Jay's voice growled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Mkay..." He said absentmindedly, completely absorbed in his game. Then, he suddenly thrust his hands in the air yelling "WooooOOOhoooOOO!!!!!!!!! High score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He caught the stares of every around him. "erm... sorry..." He said, looking at his shoes. After he entered the standared 3 letter code to put his initials on the high score board, he walked over to Abria and Lily. He sat back down in his chair and pulled out a book. He was apperently rereading Eragon to prepare for the movie.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Since Lily was too small for her feet to reach the pedals, Abira did it for her until the song ended. "Good job, Lil'. We'll come back tomorrow when we have the place to ourselves and do some more, alright?" Abira asked the child and Lily grinned and slipped from the bench, going to fetch her brothers. Abira stood and stretched, looking over to Cade, glancing at his book and smiled tiredly. "Come on, guys!" she hollared.
"Two more minutes!" Sam replied.
"Two more minutes and your dad is gonna get mad," Abira warned and with a groan from both boys, all three siblings ran out to meet her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade put his boookmark in Eragon and stood up. "Where to next?" He asked after walking over to her. He seemed to throw his book behind him as it winked back out of existance.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She bent down and put Lily on her shoulders again and the two other boys began to dash around people and out the door. "I gotta take them home and then I can drop you off at your place, if you like," Abira replied, heading for the door and fishing her keys out after grabbing her things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade nodded. "Alright. That'll work unless you need help with anything." He said. "Hey, wana go someplace tomorrow?" He asked her randomly.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"If I can get outta the house, sure," she replied, crossing the street and basicly ignoring the cars again. "I gotta work for a few hours, but thats about it." Abira unlocked the truck and the two boys scrambled in and then Abira sat Lily in the back seat with them, buckling her in. Then, Abira shoved her things beneath the seat.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next