Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Its the old one downtown. It's like...a faded blue and has about two or three stories?" she replied, trying to picture the shop in her head. "And no problem aboutt he lift. Any time." Abira then threaded her fingers through her hair, letting out a small yawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Cade said before getting out of the vehicle. He walked backwards toward his house waving goodbye, then halfway down the path, turned around and walked the rest of the way to his house.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira waved back and pulled away from the curb, continuing on her way down the street and disappeared around a turn.

The small, cluttered bookstore was empty the next day. with only the sound of soft music playing up on the second floor. It wasn't often that they actually got alot of people in here, and if they did, they were complete bibliofiles, searching for some old, rare book and could spend hours upon hours in there, searching. There were cabinets everywhere, overflowing with books and a few big chairs here and there, also adorned with books. Just across from the front door was an old, black, spiral, wrought-iron staircase with an equally old rug rolled down the length of it. Just up on that second floor sat Abira at an acient-looking cabinent, a rose-red guitar sitting in her lap. A sheet of hair fell over her shoulder as her head was bent slightly, concentrating on what she was doing. Suddenly, she let out a heavy half-sigh, half-groan and tilted her head back, glaring up at the ceiling. She felt bored beyond bored and had nothing what so ever to do at that moment. The owner of the place had gone out and was usually pretty laid-back and kind, so Abira was free to do what she wanted more than half of the time unless there was a customer of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade glided up to his bookstore on his roller-shoes. He looked up at it, thinking, Wow... she was right about the old part... "Sorry I'm late!" he said, walking in. He clicked the wheels on his shoes off then looked. "Where is she..." he mumbled to himself before remembering that this was a two story building. He found the stairs, and, after doubting their stability, went up them, seeing Abria and the guitar. "Awsome..." he whispered, admiring the guitar for a moment, then walked quietly up to her, trying not to break her concentration.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira looked up at him, half of her straightened hair falling over one side of her face before she shoved it behind an ear.
"Oh, hey," she said with a small smile, resting her arm over the guitar. "You didn't have to come. You'll just be bored outta your mind like I am," she then said in her regular tone. "We've only had one customer and they came in here by accident."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade chuckled at how the guy must have looked when he walked in the store. "It's alright, I can still help reshelf books or something." He thought for a moment, looking at the old bookshelves. "You know, they probably could use reorganizing too... And I would have come even if I had known that it was a slow day."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Nah. No organizing. This is just a place where all that stuff is left behind. And besides, alot of these books are hundreds years old. But thanks," she replied. "And I think the owner would have a heart attack and die if this place was organized. This was how he made it from the start."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade's eyes bugged out a bit. "HUNDEREDS of years old? Man, the guy should sell them to a museum!" He walked over to one of the shelves and saw that one of them was in Latin. "Huh..." he muttered. "Well, we should at lease get the languages together..." he said, skill looking at the book spines.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira laughed softly. "Its fine. Just leave them," she said, sitting back down and pulling her hair back out of her face and eyes. "And if they had any orginization at all, what fun would it be to have a good search for one?" she asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I suppose..." he said, finally giving up. He looked around again for a computer or some more modern books. "What do you do here all day? I don't think I could just sit around constantly..." he asked her.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira shrugged.
"Guitar...Homework..." she replied. "She then pointed over to an old, small, round table. "Dominoes. It's actually kind of pathetic in a way. But at least its quiet." She threaded her fingers through her hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Yeah... Hey, how good are you at the guitar?" he asked, wondering to himself if he should run home and get his saxophone. He looked around again, wondering silently at the possiblity of there being some books on old wars... War facinated him.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5