Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Where do you work? Maybe I could help." He said, again wincing as she went to her truck. "You really should be more careful you know." He said as he climbed into the truck.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She waved a hand in the air after buckling her seatbelt. "They ain't gonna do anything. And I work at an old bookstore just a few minutes from here," she said. Abira started the truck and pulled out of her spot. She hummed quietly to herself until she parked by in front of her house. "Alright. Let me get them settled and I'll come back and drop you off at your place," she said to Cade, getting out. In a matter of seconds was she leading her three siblings up to the house and disappeared inside. After a few minutes, she rushed back out and climbed back into the truck, tucking a cell phone into her pocket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:48 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"OK." He said before she went into the house.

"Welcome back." He said. He suddenly remembered that she didn't know where he lived. "I like on the corner on 5th street. It's the big grey house, you can't miss it. The grauge is longer than the house." He explained, gesturing randomly with his hands as he gave the directions.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"A'ight," Abira replied, getting a pretty good idea where he lived, but took the long way. With one hand on the steering wheel, she reached over with the other one and rolled down the window a bit, allowing the air to cool her off. She then set the cell phone in one of cup holders beside herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Crap, she took the long way he thought Now I have to figure out something to talk about... "Do you play the piano a lot?" He asked, remembering before at the arcade.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira was silent for moment, thinking. "No. Only when I get the chance. I used to when I was little. But that was about it." Her black nails tapped gently against the sterring wheel as she thought again. Her eyes went to the rearview mirror, glancing in it for a second and then back to the road. She made a turn, picking up the speed a bit as they went down an older road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I see" he said, trying to think of something else to talk about. "How's your parents lately?" He asked her. He was definetally running out of conversation stuff if he had to say that.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Again, Abira was silent for a few seconds. Her parents weren't something she talked about often, usually keeping her mouth shut about them since she only lived with her dad. Abira then shrugged. "My dad's alright, I guess." She could feel how tense Cade was and smiled a bit, reaching over to turn the radio on and let it scan until a good song came on. She drummed her fingers against the steering wheel, singing a tiny bit to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Good." He said as Abria scanned through the channels. "Awsome!" he said as she stopped on a station that was playng an Evanescence songs. He sung along as well, albet a bit louder than Abria.

((another mandatory reference. inside jokes are fun))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||^.^||

Abira continued her soft singing, not getting any louder herself and even hummed a few parts. She turned down another road and picked up a tiny bit more speed. She then mouthed "fifth street, big gray house," to herself as she turned down yet another road, slowing as a few kids ran across the street and shook her head slightly. "Gonna give me a heart attack when any of them do that..." she muttered quietly to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Ya, I know, I almost hit one of the buggers yesterday..." Cade said, breaking slightly in the singing. He took out a square piece of paper and a straw, sticking the straw behind his ear temporarily. He started folding the paper, and it started to take shape. It was quite a complicated piece, so it would take some time...

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She glanced out of the corner of her eye, wathcig him only for a few seconds. "What's that?" she asked slowly, looking back to the road and stopping at a sign, and then continued on down the road, slowing as even more kids cleared the street.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"You'll see" he said with a grin, not looking up. He finished up the last few folds and oulled on the sides a bit, and it became a yellow lilly. He put the green straw in a little hole in the bottom to complete it. He immediatly put this in the cup holder on his side and took out a red sheet of paper, the same size as the yellow one, after finishing this lily, he made an orange one, took out a peice of white paper, made a boucae ((however you spell it)) thingy and put the flowers in it. "Here we are..." he said, taking out one last thing, a tiny bee that he had made earlier, which he attached to the yellow lily. "And here YOU are." he said, handing it over. Cade made oragami when he was bored or out of things to say. His room was full of it. In fact, he had a perfect to-scale model of the city, which took up most of the floor space in his room.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira smiled and laughed. 'It's gorgeous," she said, taking her eyes off of the road for a split second to look, and then quickly looked back again. She muttered the description of his house again, making a left turn when she glanced in her rearview mirror, and the back yet again. "Ah. Here we are," she said, pulling up next to the sidewalk and parked, taking the oragami flowers. Again, she laughed softly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade nodded. "Yep. Thanks for the lift. What bookstore do you work at? I don't have to work tomorrow, I got the day off." He said, still planning to help her reshelf books or something.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next