Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh, really. Crap, Hikaru thought. She did not normally swear at all.
Well then. She knelt once again, eyes up, and let her hand begin its search for rocks. Grasping the nearest ones, she aimed them carefully, but quicker than last time, and managed to get one more rock in without seeming to miss badly. Or rather, since she never looked to see whether it hit or not, they looked like they were on the right path not to miss.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The mole probably would expect another similar attack, so he thought he'd try something else. There was a bit more risk to this, of course, but thre were few options for him during this fight. He ran towards the first mole, shifting his hammer so that the head was horizontal. He swung it toward the side of the moles head whle skidding to a halt.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Orost dashed at the mole, raising his hammer. He slid to a stop in front of it. Just in front of his eyes, a rock from Hikaru's sling hit the mole on the side for -2 damage. Orost's hammer swung through the air. As it swung, the mole flinched from the rock. It instinctively lurched toward where the rock hit it. At that instant, Orost's hammer slammed against its face. Orost could see the fur of the mole's face sliding along the skull, bunching up onto the other side. A sickening thud told Orost he had done a solid -15 damage. As the hammer swung through, Hikaru's other rock sailed through the air, nearly clipping Orost. He flinched back, bringing the still-swinging hammer with the mole's head attatched up slightly. The rock clinked harmlessly against the rear face of the hammer, ricocheting into the air behind the mole, landing on the ground with a small bounce. The hammer finished its follow-through, finally detatching from the mole's face. The mole was flung to the side. Orost was spun by the momentum of the hammer. He spun several times and landed on the ground, completely disoriented from the spinning. Hikaru stopped bleeding. The other mole screeched, doing -1 damage to Felvil, Xantcha, Dante, Logarth, and Terra. It crouched, ready to maul anyone thinking of touching it.

Battle 4 Round 3 Stats:
Mole 1: -17 damage, total health: 23/50, +25 experience, total experience: 40/100
Mole 2: total health: 50/50
Terra: -1 damage, total health: 8/10
Orost: total health: 7/10, +20 experience, total experience: 11/20, +1 point, status: dizzy/disoriented
Hikaru: total health: 9/10, +3 experience, total experience: 13/15
Logarth: -1 damage, total health: 8/10
Xantcha: -1 damage, total health: 8/10
Dante: -1 damage, total health: 8/10
Felvil: -1 damage

NOTE
1. I have decided to give up on the Spanish version. Meh.
2. We may finally have an enemy level up! I wonder what that would entail... (you don't want to find out)
3. One player has a spend point. PM me to request the allocation.
4. Since we haven't yet had status change in battle, I will explain. Very few status changes will affect your ability to post. Since the game is GM'd, all actions posted are attempts. The outcome of those attempts is altered by the status. Most stati are temporary.
5. This would be much more enjoyable with more than two people involved. If you want to join, please PM me! We are accepting new players!
6. Also on that note, there are 3 players that have yet to participate in the current battle... if you see them, BUG THEM! If you don't wish to remain in the story, let me know so I can stop keeping track of your character stats!

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra flinched as the mole screeched, pausing a moment to reorient herself before firing another arrow. After she had done so, she glanced around to see how the others were doing. Seeing Hikaru scrambling on the ground, she wondered why for a moment and then realized what the girl must be doing, and glanced downwards quickly.

"Hikaru!" she shouted as she focused on the moles once more. "Don't look over if you think it will distract you too much. If you run out of rocks, there are more over here. Do you think you can reach the moles from where I am?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Fiache comes out of the woods "You are too fast for me! Finally my old feet got used to this strange boots" She sits and looks at them. They are completely beaten, and she sits and starts cutting her herbs, some that she had since the beginning, others she got in the way there.
"Who's the one that needs this more?" she asks the party.

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"The others first" Orost said, a bit slurred from his spin and refusing treatment until the others were healed first. He saw that there were quite a few rocks by where he was and gently tossed some in the direction of Hikaru. He shook his head to clear it of the slight double vision and general disorentation, not risking an attack till his head cleared. He then got up and tried to stumble out of the attack range of the moles.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:10 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru carefully shot some more rocks, then heard Terra shouting.
Well enough, she thought. The rocks here were a little light anyway, and it wasn't too much of a distance between her and Terra.
Looking down for a moment she paused. She would move there pretty soon, but not yet.
"Thanks!" she called both to Terra and Orost, picking up the rocks Orost had given her. They were nice and sturdy.

She aimed and shot another, making sure it was a distance from Orost, but would still hit the mole.

"I fine, Orost!" she told Fiache, still looking at her target. "He's taken the most damage, and doing the most dangerous job." Saying this, she attempted to throw another, but in her haste she saw it went slightly off mark. It would not it Orost, luckily, but it might just not hit the giant creature.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Orost staggered out of the way. Terra sacrificed an open shot to help Hikaru fight more effectively. Fiache sat in the middle of the group, surrounded on all sides by the other members of the group. Hikaru was getting fatigued. Her first shot barely grazed the mole, doing only -1 damage. Her second hit the mole solidly, pulling -3 damage from it. Her third shot missed widly, skimming over Orost's head. The second mole swung at Xantcha, doing -2 damage.

Battle 4 Round 4 Stats:
Mole 1: -4 damage, total health: 19/50, +5 experience, total experience: 45/100
Mole 2: total health: 50/50, +5 experience, total experience: 5/100
Terra: total health: 8/10, +3 experience, total experience: 8/10
Orost: total health: 7/10, +1 Magic, status: slightly dizzy/disoriented
Hikaru: total health: 9/10, +4 experience, total experience: 2/20, +1 Point
Logarth: total health: 8/10
Xantcha: -2 damage, total health: 6/10
Dante: total health: 8/10

NOTE
1. One player has a spend point. PM me to request the allocation.
2. Good job on increased participation! Keep it up.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost continued to scoot away, still waiting for his head to clear to do any decicive movements. He hoped that happened soon, the other members were taking damage now... He picked up some rocks on the way and threw them toward the moles, or so he hoped.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru felt her arms start to hurt, and gritted her teeth.
She skipped back to where Terra was and aimed the rock she had had in her hand.
"Terra. I hate to say this, but I'm getting tired. And I was thinking, you would too, after a while. How about taking turns at attacking, and attack it constantly." She let the rock fly. "It may be more efficient and at least we can have some rest and time to reload."
She just hoped that she would be able to get up again when she rested once.

Looking at Orost, she addressed Fiache. "Could you do something for his dizziness?" she asked hopefully.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Fiache finished cutting the herbs. "I need some cover. This herbs i have to deliver them directly on Orost's wounds. You, eat this." That said, she hands some herbs to Hikaru and starts walking hastedly in the direction of the moles and Orost. I just hope they don't hit me with those heavy rocks, or i'll be down for awhile

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra nodded in agreement. "That's a good idea, Hikaru. I'll attack while you eat; you've made more shots than me, and I am not as tired. Fiache, do you think you can go while I shoot arrows? If not, I can go with you, but a dagger won't be as effective, I think."

While awaiting Fiache's response, she lifted up her bow and aimed at the mole they had been attacking. She aimed a little higher than its nose, towards the center of its forehead, hoping that if her arrow went off course it would go downward and not to the side. She took a deep breath and then fired the arrow, watching it as it flew.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That's what she got for complaining about not resting. The sudden attack caught Dante complete offguard, keeping her from attacking let along protecting herself or other members of the group. Luckily she made it through so far with minor cuts and nothing too severe; aside from being that much more exhausted.

But no more whining.

Knowing that when they finished off these odd-sized moles she could rest, Dante finally pulled out her two short swords and joined in. In the nick of time too, as Trekvid has his back turned while shouting out orders, a mole approached him from behind. "Watch your back!" Dante shouted as she hurled one of her short-swords forward right into the side of the mole, stalling him to give Trekvid enough time to realize what was upon him.

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As she walked, Fiache replied "Do what you want, as long as i get there fast! Dante also looks in bad shape, and i need to cut some more herbs." Something flies over her head "Watch it! Oh well, come with me then, before i get pierced"

Also Rauven on Neopets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost tried to get to his feet, with limited success. He stumbled over toward where the healer was, trying to decrease the risk of her getting hit. He got within a few feet, and fell to the ground as dizzyness asulted him. He mentally cursed himself for being this disorented from just a spin.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next