Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: The Cult of Dragon
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||From information I have managed to glean from other posts, this may be a temporary forum. I will therefore be saving all posts.||

The ceiling was purest black. So dark and entrancing that in any other room it would have been impossible to tear your gaze from its fathomless depths. In its centre was a dragon, embossed in silver. It was this shining image that lit the room. The walls were fabulous, but unable to contest with the ceiling. They had beautiful scenes scribed across them by the most skilled hands, but still they could not compare with the silent elegance and awe of the ceiling. Yet the floor ... The floor was a different matter entirely. It seemed to be forged of pure power, transcending the limits of colour. Directly beneath the dragon, a shape held dominance. A five-pointed star. On each point stood a figure.
The figures each wore a black robe with silver hems and a silver sash. Their cowls were drawn over their faces. Strong auras of power and majesty hung around them. Then one began to speak.
"I, Serpent, avatar of Dragon, bring this gathering together and now announce its commencing." The next one to speak did so as if she knew she should by some ritual procedure, yet her words (Though they carried power) did not seem rote-learned.
"I, Raven, servant of Dragon, observe this."
"I, Fox, servant of Dragon, observe this."
"I, Tiger, servant of Dragon, observe this."
"I, Bear, servant of Dragon, observe this" Serpent raised his arms out flat to either side, as if pointing to the ornate walls.
"Then it begins!" he cried, as he brought his hands together in a resounding clap, before dropping them back to normal. He bowed his head and began muttering under his breath. Power laced the very air of the room. There was a faint glimmer in the air. A mere heartbeat after its appearance, Serpent was surrounded by a blazing corona. His voice reached a terrible crescendo, from which the others flinched away from as much as possible without moving. It dropped back to the previous obscure muttering. One by one the others joined in with different chants. The pressure increased. Some developed a slight hunch in their backs. Eventually all of them did. The agony began to show in their cracking voices. Blood began to run between the fingers of Tiger's tightly clenched fist. Serpent peered through pain-blurred eyes and his burning nimbus to see others lose consciousness and control of their power. He straightened and intoned a few words as clear as a bell. A thick clinging fog swirled through the underground hall, dispersing all magic and energy. His gaze swept over the others' unconscious bodies. He rested a while before wading through the thigh-height haze. In the exact centre of both shape and circle, he swirled round once before disappearing.

||Character Creation

Name:
Animal: (Serpent, Raven, Fox, Tiger, Bear or Wolf. You cannot take one that's already been taken)
History [Optional]:
Description [Optional. If you include one in your first post, there's no need for one here]:
Other:

Plot
Not really predetermined, but I will make the main plot moves, until I say.

Animals
Obviously a focal point of the RP. All RPers have the ability to shift into many forms to do with their animal. Also try to match your characters to your animals in appearance, voice etc. though there's no need to go extreme. More on these coming later.

That's it! More character vacancies may be added later!||

Name: Ramthura Blackthunder
Animal: Serpent
History: None that you know of ... WHOOOO!!! *Puts on a scary ghost face*

Ramthura relaxed in his large, decorative chair. In front of him, a roaring fire. Around him, the opulence of his dwelling. He was reading a sheet of music. The only music he liked, pure and undefiled by imperfection and vulgarity. He sipped from a glass that he held almost lazily in his right hand. The cool, dark liquor slipped between his lips and flowed down his throat. Having drained the glass, he set it on a table in the shape of a flamingo. He grimaced, disliking what he regarded as the somewhat tawdry taste of those around him. He stood up, violet robes moving little. Gliding as much as walking, he reached a full length mirror. He examined himself. He was tall though rather thin, with ivory skin. His hair and eyes contrasted sharply with the pale colour as they were both coal black. His eyes smouldered with emotion and ambition. His hair went as far as his shoulder blades. It was dead straight, but lacked the lank, greasy look of what Ramthura would have termed "lesser people". He was, of course, one of the "Higher People" he dropped the capitals in the second phrase so that no one could miss them. He waved a hand of the mirror and illusions dropped away. The mirror was made of the same material as the roof of the hall.

Last edited by Tuna Consuma on Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:25 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Caress Arizea Lightning
Animal: Tiger
History: Caress was adopted from an orphanage in the times that she cannot remember. [I'd go into more detail, but I don't know exactly what the characters are/do.]

[I'd also start, seeing as you have, but I'm not sure if you want us to be with you or not >_<]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Elily Clearbell
Animal: Raven
History [Optional]: It'll be revealed later on.
Description: I'll include one in my role-playing later on.
Other: Dark and mysterious, cold and unfriendly. Icy sarcasm is common in her words. She is unsociable, and doesn't intend to interact much with people.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Sorry, I guess I made it a little unclear. They can be, do anything, though they're all adults. They're from all backgrounds, and are united by the group. I kinda imagine that the characters are in different places, woth some form of similar mirror or device, allowing them to communicate with each other||
Ramthura drew a silver blade. It glinted. He drove it into the tip of his index finger, twisted and removed the blade. The blood spread over the mirror in an unnatural manner, spreading up and sideways as well as down. He staunched the flow with his thumb. He muttered some words, and the blood was absorbed. It sent out a summons to the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kirae Sneaktooth
Animal: Fox
History [Optional]: Unknown by the others. Obviously dark.
Description [Optional. If you include one in your first post, there's no need for one here]: Red hair, amber eyes, a great trickster and very sly
Other: Has turned to thievery for a living. Anything else is unknown.

(How should we react to the mirror? With pain, or just knowing, or is it different for each person?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||React however you want. As a sidenote, if I ever don't specify something, just go on as you interpreted it.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress sat in a bored fashion in the armchair. Her curly blond hair caught the shimmering light shining from the window as her blue eyes remained blank and emotionless. She was rather thin, and rather resembled a limp, unmoving skeleton at the moment.

She felt something warm inside her pocket. Her hand drifted down and drew out a mirror. Drops of blood were appearing on it.

Post subject: Re: The Five of Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tuna Consuma wrote:
||From information I have managed to glean from other posts, this may be a temporary forum. I will therefore be saving all posts.||

Of course, you are welcome to save your RP's posts, but just to let you know, this PPT is no longer temporary. :)

Post subject: Re: The Five of Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||
White_Wolf wrote:
Tuna Consuma wrote:

Of course, you are welcome to save your RP's posts, but just to let you know, this PPT is no longer temporary. :)

Right, thank you.
The name has now been changed to The Cult of Dragon, as a new character vacancy will be appearing very soon.||
Ramthura felt Caress lift up her mirror. He manifested within it.
"Ah, Caress. Our tiger, the Tiger." He greeted her, using his skill at dropping capital letters clearly into a sentence. I think it would be prudent for you to enter your mind intothe mirror forum, so we may all speak together." Ramthura's image vanished. He looked into his mirror. Its surface rippled. In an instant he was standing in a vast velty blackness. He looked around and crinkled his brow. A chair appeared. It was obsidian with silver inlay. He draped himself elegantly in it and waited for the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily paced around in her comfortable and luxurious room. It was as if she was waiting for something. Her feet trodded on the thick, plush carpet as she paced some more. Finally, unable to wait any longer, she went to her dresser and picked up a mirror, framed by beautiful carvings. She stroked the shiny glass once, running her fingers along the carvings. It shimmered like water.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Do people not like the Bear character?||
Ramthura felt Elily's attention on the mirror. He smiled. For a moment he simply reclined in his chair. He swished his hand and sent a message of invitation to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[I like bears. Grizzly ones. But I like tigers better :P]

Caress nodded as Ramthura left her mirror. She touched a drop of blood, with began to radiate slightly. It happened gradually at first, as she felt herself connect with the mirror. Then she felt a small lurch and her mind simply vanished into the mirror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

He felt something change. He sensed with his mind.
"Caress, I believe Elily will be joining us soon. Kirae has not responded yet though. Please, make yourself a seat." His voice flowed through the air like silk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I like bears. I was going to take the Raven, I swear I have two or three of them following me around, but that and my next choice (the tiger) was already taken. And then a completed character plot popped into my head for Fox, so I couldn't exactly take Bear.)

Kirea examined the silver brooch, considering its worth. Unable to determine, she lift her trademark--a single to mark. That also helped her to identify what kind of metal it was.

Making a face, she threw the brooch back onto the table. She gasped as a pain hit her, and after it passed, she turned around and took off her pouch--magicked so that everything contained in it was lighter, waterproof, and bouyant--and undone a special pouch. She lovingly took out her mirror. It had marks and symbols on it, but Kirea's favorite part was on the handle--a carved red fox. She had worked hard to get this mirror made, and had had it made by a person she trusted--she didnt' ask him questions, and he didn't ask her any.

Drops of blood were forming on the mirror, stretching out until they made the whole face red, then clearing, showing the face of Ramthura Blackthunder.

"Oh, it's just you. And there I was thinking you were somebody important. How many times now have I told you not to bother me when I'm working? It takes a lot of concentration, Blackthunder."

(I know you just told us to anticipate things how we think it is, but is there any particular way to change form to our animal, like saying a word or something? And can we change right now?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||I really think how you transform should be personal to you. That's not saying that if someone else changes the way you want to, you can't too. Yes, you can. But I don't see why your character would right now, but you could if you wanted to. Also you could join the group in that form. One last thing, I'm amazed you joined after all that character misfortune!||
Ramthura smiled icily at her.
"Charming as ever aren't we? I don't know about Sneaktooth, but Sharptongue certainly. We have important business, so I will forgive you for your impudence." He paused a moment to grow wicked fangs, then retract them again. "Anyway, you must come and join us. I'm not sure whether Bear will be doing so though, our last attempt at a spell took a lot out of him. Though I did gleam something from it, so come join us." With that he withdrew his face from the mirror.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next