I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:01 am

((Kuroro, SI was talking to us. You just ignored her Char xD))
"And who might you be?" Asked James, raising his eyebrow at the newcomer.
<hr>
Anka looked up when Erik spoke. As he finished speaking, the group of Vampires burst in shouting something about fighting 3 raven Hunters.

"How dare you come in here and shout things about!" Shouted Erik at the top of his voice. "Can you not see that Something important is happening here?"
Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:08 am

((Gah, oops. I mis-interpreted the whole thing. I will change it asap.))

Seria grabbed the ridge of her nose. (What she usually did when things weren't going according to plan or when she started to get irritated.)

She jerked her head up, "three Raven hunters?! Are you all delirious?!"

"That's impossible!"

Suddenly, she stopped, taking a deep breath. She was loosing it again.

"They don't team up, they never do," she added more calmly.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:27 pm

Timothy nodded emotionlessly at Merle. "Indeed." He then looked at Jason, but with the lack of emotion, he seemed to be looking beyond the Hunter, to a different dimension all together. "You do not recognize one of your own?" He said flatly.

It had been the evening of August tenth, 1782, when Timothy had first encountered the vampire called Sorrow. He was ten years old, on a walk with his sister, the eighteen year old Mary. They had heard footsteps behind them, and turned to see two men, one a white, the other a native. They were watching Timothy with interest. The siblings started to increase their pace, but so did the men. "Timothy!" He heard his sister cry out as the white man took hold of her, showing great fangs. "Run!" The Church was right there, so he ran into it, scared. He heard the sound of his sister's neck being pierced by those fangs, and he dove beneath a pew, shivering with fright. He then heard one of the men speak.

"Were is the boy?" It said.

"The church." His sister's voice, empty and lifeless, replied.

The native man paced back and forth in front of the church. "We can not enter their holy place," he growled.

"We will get him soon enough," his sister replied.

"Indeed, Sorrow," The white man said to her, "Indeed." Timothy heard no more as he curled beneath the pew and cried. That night, he lost all faith in God. If there really was a God, he would have saved Mary- she was a faithful girl, righteous and caring. Twelve years later, he would sell his heart to Satan.
((This last part is just a bit of background, to let you know who Sorrow is and stuff.))

Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:53 pm

((Well... I might as well reveal a little backstory.))
"Ah, So you are Timothy?" He said showing no surprise. After all he was not capable of it. He knew that if he still had his emotions, he would be able to feel resentment, sorrow, anger at this fact. But he could not. It was his own fault.

If only he had know what he knew now, then. When it had happened.

Of course now, he couldn't moarn or feel the pain of loss, for he could not feel anything. Only physical pain, pleasure, taste... and it all meant nothing without emotions.

He was a shell, a shell that meant nothing. He was doomed to walk the earth untill his death, without emotion.

It had been his sixth birthday on the 16th of June 1995. Night had fallen at around 7pm, the family were on thier way home from the resturant around the corner. When it had happened. Him his mother, father, two older sisters and his 4 year old brother. When it had happened.

James shook his head. He couldn't think about this right now. He didn't have the time.
<hr>
"No. We're not delirious you stupid..." One of the other vampires held thier hand over his mouth.
"Excuse him. He has a big mouth." She said. "We are, however telling the truth. We only meant to ambush one, the girl. but apparently the Masked one and the young one were there too. They retreated after killing alot of the hired help. We couldn't follow."
"You mean they're close?" Asked Anka.
"They must be." Voice one of the Males.
"Yeah." Agreed the rest.
"We must act Quickly Seria. Before we lose them."

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:34 pm

Merle looks intensivly at both, putting his masked face in a slight angle. They were unusual, as always with Raven hunters. Tortured.. dedicated.. yes, those were the words. He knew all too well what they meant.

Merle wasn't very old for a Raven hunter.. not like Timothy. He wasn't very sure about the others. Sometimes he felt young, like a puppy, compared to Timothy. Especially when the other got that look. He couldn't very much decide what it was.. like eyes gazing in the past? Or feeling great emotional pain?

He didn't knew the exact pact Timothy had made. It was something very personnal to Merle.

Above the stairway down, to the Subway Train, there was a clock, decorted and hold up by steel twisted art nouveau bars. Merle looked up, more as a reflex, to see the hour. But the image was blurred, cursed, maybe his eyes did have gotten worse after his last healing effort.

"What hour is it? How long have we been standing here?"

Somehow, he got this bad feeling. Most did not knew, but Merle had small precognition powers.. not giving any clear images most of the time. But right now, he got a feeling of dread. Like the longer they stood here..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seria thought quickly. Gaglore probably had heard everything. So, the other officer would be able to follow them (and eventually aid them) unnoticed.

"You are right. I will call some of my vampires together..."

She turned to Eric, of course, this wasn't really according to plan, but still good enough, "you can prove now if you are truely worthy to be an officer."

"Work with us."

Eric hesitated, apparently not too sure of this.

Seria walked towards the door, "are you coming?"

The other officer-would be vampire didn't have the time to think and followed.

Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:11 am

Danae watched the other Raven Hunter’s exchange from off to the side. She was amazed that all four Hunters had, unknowingly, met, something that she’d never thought possible. After all, New York is a big city.

A shiver went down her spine; not realizing it, she had the same feeling Merle had. “It’s around midnight, and why are we standing here, when we’ve just been attacked by a group of vampires, who could be following us right now? Are we trying to be sitting ducks?”

((Danae has a bit of temper, if you can’t tell))

Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:26 am

"How did we all end up here at the same time? Something big is going on. We need to be careful." He advised. He felt no fear, he couldn't. If only he hadn't sold his soul. He would've been able to enjoy his revenge...

He couldn't think out that. It wasn't the Time, or the place.
"Come on let's stay on the move." He said to them.
<hr>
Anka glared. He had no Vampires left to protect him. They were his last men. He eyed up the group of 15.

"You shall come with us. You will serve as my men." He said.
"But I'm a wo..." Anka glared at her he grabbed a nearby torch and set her on fire. she began to scream and run around until finally she turned to dust.
"Anybody else want to oppose me?" he asked the rest. They all shook their heads at him. "Good."

Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:45 pm

"Stay on the move? Why?" Timothy said, starting to sound like a sage or some such wiseman. "No matter how oft we move, the vampires will find us. I have been fighting them for over two hundred years, and have come to know that they are great hunters - even more so then us. Why delay the inevitable? We shall have to fight them one day - why not today?" With each battle, he thought, I come one step closer to Sorrow - one step closer to Mary's vengeance.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:08 am

Seria sighed at Anka's display of power. Not subtile, but effective, she had to admit. The man had some kind of attraction.. though he was too self-absorbed to see it.

She followed Anka and soon after Erik and a group of vampires followed.

One of the youngsters said it wasn't too far away. Good. Only a few hours and the sun would rise..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merle lended with one hand against a lantern. This wasn't the time to start a moral discussion about vampire hunting. His eyes narrowed. But his voice remained calm,

"with all due respect, Timothy. But something is wrong here. I can feel it. We have come together.. but somehow, I feel our enemy is strong on this moment.."

He sunk away in thoughts for a moment, tilting his head to one side. He had had odd dreams.. But he would rather not tell Timothy about them now. The other hunter seemed so determined.

Merle looked at the street. It occured to him, "they are not following." Where are they then?

Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:01 pm

((O.o... Some kind of attraction? Wow... Go Anka... xD))
"But since the vampires have not followed, I believe they may be regrouping." Said James calmly. "That means more. But since we're all here. I think there'll be no match.
<hr>
Anka aproached Seria.
"In battle we shall leave our troops and Eric fighting the Raven Hunters, They'll be decimated. Especially with those Newbies helping us." He whispered to her.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:07 pm

((Just kind of posting useless babble to say I'm still here))

Gaglore tried to picture what was going on outside. He pictured Erik being sacrificed, and Raven Hunter being killed, brutally of course. It was a great day for Vampires.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:31 pm

[I'm really not sure what's going on. Please help.]

Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:53 pm

((Some vampires of the group the Raven Hunters attacked, came to the officers, and told them they knew where the Raven Hunters were. So the plans changed, because Seria and Anka thought it was better to attack them right away. They have formed a group with Erik and the youngsters.))

Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:56 pm

((merg...I get back home, and i have to leave again. I will be back on Sunday, everyone, once more, Timothy is a free character until I get back. Bye!))

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:12 pm

Gaglore wondered what could be taking so long. He had expected to be out of this room by now. Oh well, I suppose I'm just being an impatient old grump thought Gaglore, Ugh, why am I always funny when no one else is around He chuckled at his humour.
Topic locked