I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Lupe Roleplay {open}

Tue May 10, 2005 11:35 pm

Neopets name: a_white_wolves_fang
Roleplay name: White Fang
Nickname: Fang
alliance: dark/evil
color: green
eye color: red
Scars: one on his side, one on his right eye
symbols: two backwards C's touching each other with a line through the middle
jewelry: chains on paws, chain on neck
wings: red, torn
tail: green with black tip.
ears: green with black tip.
muzzle: green with two black stripes
paws: green with chains

His green bodice moved silently through the dark forests, twas daytime, but thatw as hardly noticeable from inside the forest. Dense trees towered above the lupes head, blocking out all the light, only allowing in scarce amounts in certain areas. When you came across those areas, the light was blinding. So, Fang, the silent wanderer, kept in the darkness.
His chains gently jangled as he walked slowly through the wet ground.the chains on his feet banging gently againt his paws, the chain round his neck clacking against other rings. His battered wings were outspread, towering high above his head, reching towards the heaven above his mighty form. The brute was a lupe..the wolven species in neopia, and searched for himself. Hoping to find his meaning in this world. Why was he here? What was his purpose? he knew nobody, met nobody, and his life's history had been dreadful. he know roamed, just a few hours after escaping from the humans lair, where he had lived a captive his whole life.
terrors of his last time of freedom filled his ming, he was small, just weaned, and his parents were with him. It all happened so fast, his sister, Gold, escaped, his parents were shot, and killed. Fang, was taken. taken to study. the humans, finding hism worthless, sold him for nothing, to serve as a gaurd dog. Sold him to a cruel owner, sold his life away. Fang was chained up with a bunch of other lupes and gelerts, all were starved, and fasioned with chains about their feet for fashion. Chains were put around their necks too, to keep them in that yard, so they couldn't escape. Anyone who passed them too closely would end up dog food, killed and stripped to the bone in a matter of seconds, by starved, bloodthirsty mouths.
Lucky for Fang, he escaped. he snapped the chain and ran, ran from that place, where he surely would have died. So, that brings us to the current moment, he wanders, alone. In the darkness. That broken chain dangling from the chain ring aroung his neck.

LilEdit: Please don't double post.

Sat May 14, 2005 3:23 am

Name: Fenryr
Nickname: Fen
alliance: Neutral
color:
eye color:
Scars:
symbols:
wings:
tail:
ears: